Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market 09:50 - Sep 2 with 895 viewsElijahK

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 11:43 - Sep 2 with 841 viewsdirk_doone

It's a bit too early to judge. We haven't seen all of the new players play yet but those we have look good so far, Livramento especially. GK and central defence remain areas of concern but, at this point, it's probably best to be cautiously optimistic so I'm looking forward to the West Ham game.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 11:43]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 12:05 - Sep 2 with 816 viewsButty101

Im clearly in the minority hear. We havent sorted goalkeeper on Centre of defence. I wonder when we will next manage a clean sheet in the league.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 07:49 - Sep 3 with 703 views1teeminants

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 11:43 - Sep 2 by dirk_doone

It's a bit too early to judge. We haven't seen all of the new players play yet but those we have look good so far, Livramento especially. GK and central defence remain areas of concern but, at this point, it's probably best to be cautiously optimistic so I'm looking forward to the West Ham game.
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 11:43]

Yes I agree ,far too early to judge. We’ll know in a month or two. We have a very tough start to season.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 08:25 - Sep 3 with 688 viewsSaintNick

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 07:49 - Sep 3 by 1teeminants

Yes I agree ,far too early to judge. We’ll know in a month or two. We have a very tough start to season.

Yes a tough start, six Premier League games in which we got just 1 point last year in the corresponding fixtures and we have got 2 points already from the first three.

Five of those signings have played a part in the opening games or four if you discount Walcott, of those two have made positive starts to their Saints career in Armstrong and Livramento, Perraud was solid in two games but didn't play in the third and Broja only played a small part in the third, but did show his talents in the EFL

Of the other three Lyanco didn't arrive early enough to play and the other two are kids who look like they could well break into the first team at some point this season.

I would say that on paper it has been a good window and a good start to judging how good it will end up.

So cautiously optimistic would be a good stance to take at this time.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

How satisfied are you with the summer transfer market on 20:15 - Sep 3 with 616 viewsPaleRider

I think the key is actually their mental strength rather than necessarily ability. This was where Saints were really lacking last year (suspect neither Bertrand, Ings or JV helped in tis respect).

I'm adopting a wait and see attitude but I'm not pessimistic.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024