Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price of Football latest Podcast 11:17 - Sep 2 with 1725 viewsboromat

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5hY2FzdC5jb20vcHVibGljL3Nob3d

Not seen this posted yet but if anyone hasn't it's a great listen and well done to Col you come across great as always. Let's hope this keeps the media attention up and serves as a good message to other clubs.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Price of Football latest Podcast on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 1584 views49thseason

It is a decent,listen. One thing that struck me is the reference to "power of attorney" that Curran and Rose are thought to have over the shares that they haven't bought.
PoA is intended to be a means of protecting the affairs of people deemed to be less than capable of handling things for themselves and requires a fair amount of organising . So, do we know for a fact that this is indeed the arrangement or have the shareholders simply appointed Curran and Rose as Proxies? Its worth noting that a proxy is only valid for 11 months to the best of my knowledge and can be repeated, but if they are not getting their shares transferred and if Rose and Curran are no longer interested why would anyone renew? Equally it is entirely possible to revoke a PoA and a proxy.
I seem to recall that there was a legal problem with Andrew Kelly transfering his shares to the Trust, was it caused by PoA or a proxy or something else? Does anyone know?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 19:28]
Price of Football latest Podcast on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 1569 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Alexa - sum up the reign of our previous CEO in one sentence....

'people deemed to be less than capable of handling things for themselves'

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Price of Football latest Podcast on 19:56 - Sep 2 with 1511 viewsjudd

Price of Football latest Podcast on 19:16 - Sep 2 by 49thseason

It is a decent,listen. One thing that struck me is the reference to "power of attorney" that Curran and Rose are thought to have over the shares that they haven't bought.
PoA is intended to be a means of protecting the affairs of people deemed to be less than capable of handling things for themselves and requires a fair amount of organising . So, do we know for a fact that this is indeed the arrangement or have the shareholders simply appointed Curran and Rose as Proxies? Its worth noting that a proxy is only valid for 11 months to the best of my knowledge and can be repeated, but if they are not getting their shares transferred and if Rose and Curran are no longer interested why would anyone renew? Equally it is entirely possible to revoke a PoA and a proxy.
I seem to recall that there was a legal problem with Andrew Kelly transfering his shares to the Trust, was it caused by PoA or a proxy or something else? Does anyone know?

The PoA appears to be a document seen by an EFL solicitor but not by the club last I heard.
The Andrew Kelly share transfer was disputed by Mr Curran and Mr Rose on the basis of a promise made to sell his shares to them.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Price of Football latest Podcast on 20:11 - Sep 2 with 1487 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Price of Football latest Podcast on 19:56 - Sep 2 by judd

The PoA appears to be a document seen by an EFL solicitor but not by the club last I heard.
The Andrew Kelly share transfer was disputed by Mr Curran and Mr Rose on the basis of a promise made to sell his shares to them.

the removal of this dispute, and the transfer of those shares to the Trust, will show that MH & Curran, Rose, Courtnell, Safouane (if he exists!) et al are serious about washing their hands of the club.

if they continue to fight, we have to presume they still have aspirations of gaining control through other means.

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Price of Football latest Podcast on 20:48 - Sep 2 with 1415 viewsBlueMessiah

A really good and insightful listen. Col came across very well and shows the footballing world that we have some very committed, intelligent and articulate people trying to navigate us through these (still) very stormy waters.

I also like Keiran Maguire even more now after he revealed an affinity for the town and club, pertly due to his favourite ever band - The Chameleons - hailing from Middleton! Good lad!!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2021 20:49]

Poll: Do I Know You?

Price of Football latest Podcast on 20:55 - Sep 2 with 1395 viewsEllDale

Getting Licensed Power of Attorney isn’t easy.
The documents have to be signed by all parties and approved by the Registrar in London.
From memory there are two types, Financial and Welfare.
In both cases all powers are signed over, not just any particular item.
As I understand it, and I went through the process with my mother, if someone ceded LPA they don’t just relinquish authority over one thing but rather over all their financial affairs.
Price of Football latest Podcast on 23:05 - Sep 2 with 1267 viewsfermin

Price of Football latest Podcast on 20:55 - Sep 2 by EllDale

Getting Licensed Power of Attorney isn’t easy.
The documents have to be signed by all parties and approved by the Registrar in London.
From memory there are two types, Financial and Welfare.
In both cases all powers are signed over, not just any particular item.
As I understand it, and I went through the process with my mother, if someone ceded LPA they don’t just relinquish authority over one thing but rather over all their financial affairs.

I'm no lawyer but I believe you are thinking of Lasting POA. This must surely be a limited POA in respect of the shares only, so surely this can be revoked by the grantors assuming they are still the owners of the shares. The current status of the shares is the unknown, leaving us in limbo as Col said in his recent interview.
Price of Football latest Podcast on 10:35 - Sep 3 with 1028 views49thseason

Price of Football latest Podcast on 23:05 - Sep 2 by fermin

I'm no lawyer but I believe you are thinking of Lasting POA. This must surely be a limited POA in respect of the shares only, so surely this can be revoked by the grantors assuming they are still the owners of the shares. The current status of the shares is the unknown, leaving us in limbo as Col said in his recent interview.

Yes, I think that is the train of thought I was taking, PoA is intended to protect someones financial or welfare affairs, I dont see how Morton House can protect someones Rochdale shares if they are no longer able to have any further interest in the club. MH seems to be at an impasse with the EFL , no shares have been transfered yet but we have not heard any complaints about money being paid and shares not being transfered.
I still think there needs to be a conversation with one or two of the renegades by the club if only to see if a buy-back might be possible. After all, they might be as fed up with the situation as we are.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024