Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The clown 19:35 - Oct 5 with 16243 viewssaint22

Just watched BoJo interviewed on C4 news
Good god could anyone be anymore unconvincing!?
Contradicting himself, stumbling and humbling answers and banging on about people want a government that performs for them! As if they haven’t been in power for 11 years
How the hell do people fall for his ineptitude
Oh and there is no labour shortage at all that’s just due to lack of investment
Ffs
The clown on 07:57 - Oct 6 with 4406 viewsGasGiant

If there is a labour shortage it is because people don't want to work for the low wages that Eastern European workers were happy to settle for while they were here and certainly would not relocate for such meagre rewards. In East Anglia most agricultural, food processing and slaughterhouse work was done for low wages and many of the HGV drivers worked for pitiful wages for what should be regarded as a skilled job. Employers who got a workforce on the cheap now find they cannot attract anyone to fill the vacancies caused by those who left during the pandemic and lost their residency status. I'm not defending BJ's performance, but this one is down to historically low wage industries - all the Government can do is set a National minimum Wage. If the affected employers comply (which they do (just)) there is nothing else to be be done except increase it.
The clown on 08:07 - Oct 6 with 4398 viewsgeezershoong1

Moot point - there is no credible opposition.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

The clown on 10:38 - Oct 6 with 4331 viewssaints__fan__73

The clown on 08:07 - Oct 6 by geezershoong1

Moot point - there is no credible opposition.

22 is still mourning Comrade Corbyn.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

The clown on 14:00 - Oct 6 with 4260 viewsgeezershoong1

The clown on 10:38 - Oct 6 by saints__fan__73

'corduroyed communist cosmonaut' - good stuff!

The clown on 14:52 - Oct 6 with 4226 viewssaint22

The clown on 10:38 - Oct 6 by saints__fan__73

Not at all pal, can't stand him
That said I am not blinkered enough to think this imbecile is the answer
Its astonishing that they have been in power 11 years yet people think it will all turn out great
And how he states its not up to them to sort the issues out.....brilliant buck passing there
He even nicked 'build back better' from Bidens bill he is pushing through Congress - so are they acknowledging what they built the last 11 years is sh1te?
The guys a total fraud and so many fell for it
The clown on 16:14 - Oct 6 with 4202 viewsBazza

The clown on 14:52 - Oct 6 by saint22

Its astonishing that they have been in power 11 years yet people think it will all turn out great
And how he states its not up to them to sort the issues out.....brilliant buck passing there
He even nicked 'build back better' from Bidens bill he is pushing through Congress - so are they acknowledging what they built the last 11 years is sh1te?

I didn’t fall for anything just didn’t want comrade grandpa and witless Abbot running the show. You’ll get another chance to waste your vote if you’re old enough and not a criminal.
The clown on 17:19 - Oct 6 with 4175 viewssaint22

The clown on 16:14 - Oct 6 by Bazza

I didn’t fall for anything just didn’t want comrade grandpa and witless Abbot running the show. You’ll get another chance to waste your vote if you’re old enough and not a criminal.

Nope you went for the man who is SO relatable to you, the silver spoon lying chancer and his ship of self serving rich tw Ats
Working out v well for everyone isn't it
The clown on 17:37 - Oct 6 with 4154 viewsBazza

The clown on 17:19 - Oct 6 by saint22

Nope you went for the man who is SO relatable to you, the silver spoon lying chancer and his ship of self serving rich tw Ats
Working out v well for everyone isn't it

You are So wrong. In my council junior school class there were 43 boys hardly a prep school for Eton. You are sadly stuck in a historic class war from which most sensible people have moved on.
Login to get fewer ads

The clown on 19:11 - Oct 6 with 4091 viewsBicester_North

Isn’t Labour the party for entitled posh judgemental tw@ts these days?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

The clown on 19:22 - Oct 6 with 4062 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 19:11 - Oct 6 by Bicester_North

If you believe that, you should seek help.

The Tory Party holds ordinary people in complete contempt. You don’t get more entitled, posh and judgmental than that.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

The clown on 20:00 - Oct 6 with 4047 viewsBicester_North

Here’s one now

The clown on 23:51 - Oct 6 with 3972 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 20:00 - Oct 6 by Bicester_North

Here’s one now

One that’s nothing to do with the Labour Party, somewhat blunting your argument. You‘d think I’d be running to them.

The clown on 08:02 - Oct 7 with 3921 viewssaint22

The clown on 17:37 - Oct 6 by Bazza

You are So wrong. In my council junior school class there were 43 boys hardly a prep school for Eton. You are sadly stuck in a historic class war from which most sensible people have moved on.

so you are a teacher?
what reason would that give you to vote Tory?
The clown on 08:05 - Oct 7 with 3916 viewssaint22

The clown on 19:11 - Oct 6 by Bicester_North

there are posh entitled self serving tw@ts running every facet of this country, that's why we are in such a mess pal, its not a political issue its a moral one
My OP was the fact that this bunch of self serving tw@ts have been in power for 11 years yet BoJo keeps referring to making things better.....well who has been making it worse?
The clown on 08:44 - Oct 7 with 3896 viewsGasGiant

The clown on 14:52 - Oct 6 by saint22

What do you mean "not blinkered?" Yes you are. If you were objective about lies, corruption, self interest, competence, strategy, standards, policy, fiscal prudence, common sense, and even about the competence or otherwise of Government Agencies in the execution of their roles you might be more interesting. But you aren't. You only see everything to the right of your own position on the political spectrum and are completely blind to the rest. It strips you and all your opinions of any context, comparison or proportionality and your views are groundless as a result. You could be a champion of good Governance (as opposed to Government) but don't, so why you think anyone would be interested in the views of someone who places a patch over his left eye is a mystery. Do you think you would ever persuade anyone to adopt the same stance as you when you actually claim with a straight face that you are not blinkered? Johnson can often be an open goal and much of what is said about him is true, but your endless drip feed of bile is a waste of your effort and everyone else's time.
The clown on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 3832 viewsgeezershoong1

The clown on 19:22 - Oct 6 by DorsetIan

If you believe that, you should seek help.

The Tory Party holds ordinary people in complete contempt. You don’t get more entitled, posh and judgmental than that.

We don't need to be lectured by 'the likes of you' thank you very much.

The clown on 11:44 - Oct 7 with 3818 viewssaint22

The clown on 08:44 - Oct 7 by GasGiant

What do you mean "not blinkered?" Yes you are. If you were objective about lies, corruption, self interest, competence, strategy, standards, policy, fiscal prudence, common sense, and even about the competence or otherwise of Government Agencies in the execution of their roles you might be more interesting. But you aren't. You only see everything to the right of your own position on the political spectrum and are completely blind to the rest. It strips you and all your opinions of any context, comparison or proportionality and your views are groundless as a result. You could be a champion of good Governance (as opposed to Government) but don't, so why you think anyone would be interested in the views of someone who places a patch over his left eye is a mystery. Do you think you would ever persuade anyone to adopt the same stance as you when you actually claim with a straight face that you are not blinkered? Johnson can often be an open goal and much of what is said about him is true, but your endless drip feed of bile is a waste of your effort and everyone else's time.

oh please I am all for good governance, i just struggle to see any thats all pal
Its not exclusive to this ship of fools its everywhere
Being objective about lies corruption is the ability to spot it and call it out
The whole system in this country isnt working any more, welfare, HMRC, police you name it its all out of step. Times have changed but the system has not and until we get a party of politicians who want to affect actual change for good we are al in an endless cycle of suffering under incompetence
The clown on 13:26 - Oct 7 with 3772 viewsBazza

The clown on 08:02 - Oct 7 by saint22

so you are a teacher?
what reason would that give you to vote Tory?

No. I'm not a teacher, but was a school kid in that class of 43. Political parties of all colours are poor but in the last election choose the one that that looked most suitable as I always do.

I'm not blinded by bs dogma and stuck to one party.
The clown on 16:07 - Oct 7 with 3727 viewsBicester_North

The clown on 23:51 - Oct 6 by DorsetIan

One that’s nothing to do with the Labour Party, somewhat blunting your argument. You‘d think I’d be running to them.

No worries Ian, I don’t much like the tories either, but these binary views get on my tits, eg all tories are lying scum, which is constantly hyped on social media and just makes people vote Tory all the more, as Labour seems to be where a lot of the generalising, hateful, polarised views come from.

The clown on 18:17 - Nov 22 with 3389 viewsSadoldgit

It gets worse. Not only is Johnson upsetting his backbencher but he managed to make a fool of himself in front of a business audience when he lost his place in his presentation and then started wittering on about visiting Peppa Pig World at the weekend 🙄
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 19:41]
The clown on 18:28 - Nov 22 with 3386 viewsHeisenberg

The clown on 18:17 - Nov 22 by Sadoldgit

It gets worse. Not only is Johnson upsetting his backbencher but he managed to make a fool of himself in front of a business audience when he lost his place in his presentation and then started wittering on about visiting Peppa Pig World at the weekend 🙄
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 19:41]

Accompanied by brmmm brmmm car noises ,comparing himself to Moses and quoting Lenin. It’s embarrassing and whatever your political allegiances he is making this country a laughing stock and needs to go.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The clown on 19:01 - Nov 22 with 3360 viewskernow

The clown on 18:28 - Nov 22 by Heisenberg

Accompanied by brmmm brmmm car noises ,comparing himself to Moses and quoting Lenin. It’s embarrassing and whatever your political allegiances he is making this country a laughing stock and needs to go.

He's not smart enough to quit in a timely manner.
The clown on 22:24 - Nov 22 with 3277 viewsdirk_doone

If they make a film about his life, Matt Lucas would be perfect for the role. Of course, if Benny Hill had still been alive, he'd have been a shoe in.

Boris enjoying the rides at Peppa Pig World: "Brrrmmm, brrrmmm"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59373237
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 22:27]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

The clown on 22:36 - Nov 22 with 3259 viewsDorsetIan

The clown on 22:24 - Nov 22 by dirk_doone

If they make a film about his life, Matt Lucas would be perfect for the role. Of course, if Benny Hill had still been alive, he'd have been a shoe in.

Boris enjoying the rides at Peppa Pig World: "Brrrmmm, brrrmmm"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59373237
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 22:27]

Think Trump and Boris are just testing the limits of modern democracy.

How bit an absolute cnt can you be and still get elected (Trump)?

How big a complete buffoon can you be and still get elected (Boris)?

The clown on 23:40 - Nov 22 with 3239 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I've given up paying attention to any of the political circus, it's all a joke. Anyone thinking other countries are better is deluded too, politics is an utter joke the world over.

Cameron, Corbyn, Johnson. Trump, Biden, Clinton. Macron, Bolsonaro, Putin. The Chinese who hide sports people. The various Arab rulers, the Taliban, Belarus FFS.

It's abysmal. The world over.

I'm staying out of politics and will let my son come to his own judgement.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 23:41]

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024