Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Leeds United The Preview 10:15 - Oct 15 with 568 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/55984/southampton-v-leed

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Leeds United The Preview on 12:28 - Oct 15 with 514 viewsSonicBoom

You make the point that Broja suits our style of play more than Armstrong or Adams. Ralph likes us to go wide and get crosses into the box and they are more channel runners.

I posted exactly that recently.
What i don't get is why Ralph does it. He wants us to get up the line and always plays wide men.
Then he uses two strikers that don't play that way. And wonders why we aren't scoring.
Southampton V Leeds United The Preview on 19:08 - Oct 15 with 433 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton V Leeds United The Preview on 12:28 - Oct 15 by SonicBoom

You make the point that Broja suits our style of play more than Armstrong or Adams. Ralph likes us to go wide and get crosses into the box and they are more channel runners.

I posted exactly that recently.
What i don't get is why Ralph does it. He wants us to get up the line and always plays wide men.
Then he uses two strikers that don't play that way. And wonders why we aren't scoring.

Nail on head.
I can’t see what Ralph’s game plan is this season.
Ings was good enough to make a goal out of nothing in the past.
These strikers, I don’t know.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton V Leeds United The Preview on 10:18 - Oct 16 with 320 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Leeds United The Preview on 19:08 - Oct 15 by saintwizzler

Nail on head.
I can’t see what Ralph’s game plan is this season.
Ings was good enough to make a goal out of nothing in the past.
These strikers, I don’t know.

Ings was not an immediate success, his first season was beset by injury and he struggled at times, more than a few people questioned whether we should pay the £20 million for him.

Hopefully Armstrong& Adams will gel as a long term partnership and Broja will plug a gap

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024