Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line Up For Today 10:21 - Oct 16 with 1372 viewsSaintNick

Whats everyones line up for today

Mine is

McCarthy
KWP, Bednarek, Salisu Perraud
Livramento, Diallo, Romeu, Redmond

A Armstrong, Broja.

Also some good options off the bench including Stuart Armstrong

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Line Up For Today on 10:51 - Oct 16 with 1144 views1ASIN12

Strange isn’t it , 6 months ago most would have said Forster in goal .

I kind of agree with you apart from , if fit and d play Stuart Armstrong and put livremento at right back .

However I can see Ralph keeping KWP at left back and playing Djnepo .
Line Up For Today on 10:56 - Oct 16 with 1140 viewssaint68

Not bad that Nick

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Line Up For Today on 11:04 - Oct 16 with 1132 viewscocklebreath

Agreed but with Forster in goal

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Line Up For Today on 12:02 - Oct 16 with 1099 viewsBicester_North

Line Up For Today on 11:04 - Oct 16 by cocklebreath

Agreed but with Forster in goal

Agree as well, Redmond needs to have one of his 4 or 5 good games per season.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Line Up For Today on 13:18 - Oct 16 with 1031 viewsI_would

I see the team are all smiles coming in to St Marys. I wonder why that is? Just guessing but I think they feel that minus WP = 1st win. Have to agree as long as Ralph puts Diallo in as a straight swap and doesn't tinker us to a loss again.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Line Up For Today on 13:36 - Oct 16 with 1016 viewsBison

Line Up For Today on 13:18 - Oct 16 by I_would

I see the team are all smiles coming in to St Marys. I wonder why that is? Just guessing but I think they feel that minus WP = 1st win. Have to agree as long as Ralph puts Diallo in as a straight swap and doesn't tinker us to a loss again.

Did you get many autographs ?

Where you meeting your dad , don’t get lost so they have to call your name out over the tannoy .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Line Up For Today on 14:04 - Oct 16 with 996 viewssaint22

He hasn’t a clue it would seem from today’s team
Ffs
Line Up For Today on 14:22 - Oct 16 with 938 viewsI_would

Line Up For Today on 14:04 - Oct 16 by saint22

Ffs

He's got the tombola machine out again, hoping for the best.

Login to get fewer ads

Line Up For Today on 14:24 - Oct 16 with 927 viewsI_would

Line Up For Today on 13:36 - Oct 16 by Bison

Did you get many autographs ?

Where you meeting your dad , don’t get lost so they have to call your name out over the tannoy .

Ha ha ha that's so funny Michael McIntyre will be after you as a 'joke' writer.

Line Up For Today on 15:49 - Oct 16 with 839 viewsBicester_North

Ffs

Bullshit

Line Up For Today on 18:20 - Oct 16 with 766 viewsSaintsforeverj

Ffs

Ralph is doing an excellent job in my opinion. Lowest net spend, losing many of his best players and still managing to put out a team full of passion, drive and effort. Howe or anyone couldn't have got more out of that team today. Saints were excellent. Salisu, Redmond, Broja and the whole team gave their absolute all. They are playing for the manager.

We also have a run of winnable games, which will make the draws against Man U, Man City and West Ham very valuable points that we didn't get last year.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 18:23]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Line Up For Today on 18:26 - Oct 16 with 752 viewsElijahK

Ffs

You were saying

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Line Up For Today on 18:29 - Oct 16 with 747 viewsElijahK

Line Up For Today on 18:20 - Oct 16 by Saintsforeverj

Ralph is doing an excellent job in my opinion. Lowest net spend, losing many of his best players and still managing to put out a team full of passion, drive and effort. Howe or anyone couldn't have got more out of that team today. Saints were excellent. Salisu, Redmond, Broja and the whole team gave their absolute all. They are playing for the manager.

We also have a run of winnable games, which will make the draws against Man U, Man City and West Ham very valuable points that we didn't get last year.

Spot on, as other than Wolves at home, we haven’t had a single game where the result was certainly worse than what any realistic saints fan expected, as our only two other losses were against the champions of Europe and a stadium which we never win at, whilst our draws were against 2 of what’s certain to be the top 4, and an inform European battling team, as well as one at a place which we usually struggle at.
And for the net spend/players he’s had, he’s done a great job

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Line Up For Today on 18:43 - Oct 16 with 726 viewsBicester_North

Line Up For Today on 18:20 - Oct 16 by Saintsforeverj

I agree that the likes of Howe or any other names that have cropped up would not get a better tune out of this squad than Ralph.
However today he played a left back at left back and a big strong striker that suits our game more. Redmond also played well and drive forward more. His substitutions of Armstrong for Djnepo was also a good call. The Walcott one less so but never mind.
I hope Ralphy learns that some of the strange selections and subs/non subs previously need to be ditched permanently as today was a real chance to kick on now and beat some of the other lower places teams.

Line Up For Today on 18:53 - Oct 16 with 718 viewsSaintsforeverj

Line Up For Today on 18:43 - Oct 16 by Bicester_North

I agree that the likes of Howe or any other names that have cropped up would not get a better tune out of this squad than Ralph.
However today he played a left back at left back and a big strong striker that suits our game more. Redmond also played well and drive forward more. His substitutions of Armstrong for Djnepo was also a good call. The Walcott one less so but never mind.
I hope Ralphy learns that some of the strange selections and subs/non subs previously need to be ditched permanently as today was a real chance to kick on now and beat some of the other lower places teams.

Yep, and I agree that Perraud and Broja made a massive difference today. All managers sometimes make decisions we can't understand but what I do know having been to all the home games and a few of the away games, is that this team is giving their all for the manager. Ralph has made us better in defense and has learnt. We are tough to beat and I think we will be fine. We don't have the players to score as easily as teams who buy strikers for 50 million plus and tht would be the same under any manager. The effort and desire is certainly there.

Interestingly Ralph didn't come round the pitch today. I thought that was a bit strange after a win. Perhaps he was annoyed with all the unfair Ralph out posts?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Line Up For Today on 19:38 - Oct 16 with 695 viewssaint22

Line Up For Today on 18:26 - Oct 16 by ElijahK

You were saying

Ok fair enough but Leeds we’re poor and minus their three best players
That said the team played very well although Djenepo was a poor choice to start, not sure what Tella did wrong and also the Walcott sun shows Ralph still isn’t the full ticket BUT defensively very good today for sure and surely Broja starts every week
Line Up For Today on 20:06 - Oct 16 with 676 viewsKennington

We’re looking good defensively. Just need to score a few more. Anyway, nice few glasses of red to celebrate a long overdue win!

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Line Up For Today on 20:14 - Oct 16 with 672 viewsdirk_doone

Line Up For Today on 20:06 - Oct 16 by Kennington

We’re looking good defensively. Just need to score a few more. Anyway, nice few glasses of red to celebrate a long overdue win!

Last season we had Ings; now we've got another good goalscorer: Broja. Our players just need to get the ball to him as much as possible and the goals will come. I thought our midfield looked much quicker and more attack-minded today. The balance seemed right. Perhaps we should stick with this team.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 20:15]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Line Up For Today on 20:35 - Oct 16 with 642 viewsMessysaints

Line Up For Today on 20:14 - Oct 16 by dirk_doone

Last season we had Ings; now we've got another good goalscorer: Broja. Our players just need to get the ball to him as much as possible and the goals will come. I thought our midfield looked much quicker and more attack-minded today. The balance seemed right. Perhaps we should stick with this team.

we only beat a leeds team missing all its best players.......
Line Up For Today on 20:52 - Oct 16 with 621 viewsBicester_North

Line Up For Today on 20:35 - Oct 16 by Messysaints

Yeah but the first win is a lot of pressure after this many games, and we did it. As most people
Have said we need to see where we are at the end of November after the easier fixtures.

Line Up For Today on 20:54 - Oct 16 with 617 viewssaintwizzler

Line Up For Today on 20:35 - Oct 16 by Messysaints

Only beat what’s put in front of you.
We were missing our captain and England international.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Line Up For Today on 21:00 - Oct 16 with 611 viewssaint22

Line Up For Today on 20:14 - Oct 16 by dirk_doone

I still think Tino at RM is the answer he would be drifting by people feeding balls into Broja with every attack
Line Up For Today on 21:03 - Oct 16 with 611 viewsMessysaints

Line Up For Today on 20:52 - Oct 16 by Bicester_North

Yeah but the first win is a lot of pressure after this many games, and we did it. As most people
Have said we need to see where we are at the end of November after the easier fixtures.

yeah defo, was a good win and won it well and dominated, just saying if we lost people would be calling for ralphs head.

Just saying the result isnt that unexpected, we had a very tough start and are still out of the drop zone after some top performances at city and also united, we have been playing well but not scoring goals.
Line Up For Today on 21:07 - Oct 16 with 598 viewsMessysaints

Line Up For Today on 21:00 - Oct 16 by saint22

I still think Tino at RM is the answer he would be drifting by people feeding balls into Broja with every attack

he wont, the same will happen as does to AAT he will go missing in mid, mids dont get the same space to run into as full backs do
Line Up For Today on 21:10 - Oct 16 with 591 viewsMessysaints

Line Up For Today on 20:54 - Oct 16 by saintwizzler

Only beat what’s put in front of you.
We were missing our captain and England international.

yes you can and we was, but they was missing 6 first team starters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024