Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Honest question 21:48 - Oct 16 with 1054 viewssaint22

I am curious does Walcott have it contractually that if fit he must play some part in all games?
Tella or Armstrong should have come in for Broja
Walcott is so poor
Honest question on 22:01 - Oct 16 with 1025 viewsSaintsforeverj

Walcott is not likely to score and isn't very good, but he is experienced and has some physicality. There was only about 10 minutes left, so I would imagine Ralph thought that bringing on some experience was the right thing to do. Tella and Armstrong aren't tall physical players and we were playing a very physical side. I can understand why he brought on Walcott. And at the end of the day, we won.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2021 22:02]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Honest question on 23:04 - Oct 16 with 974 viewsDorsetIan

Ralph is getting better with his subs, but Tella or Armstrong should definitely have come on. Ralph rightly subbed Walcott at half time at Chelsea - and any physicality he might possess (which I have to say I didn’t notice today) doesn’t cancel out everything else.

We need to play the players who are going to be the future, not waste valuable game time on players who aren’t going to deliver.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Honest question on 00:19 - Oct 17 with 933 viewsBicester_North

Honest question on 22:01 - Oct 16 by Saintsforeverj

Walcott is not likely to score and isn't very good, but he is experienced and has some physicality. There was only about 10 minutes left, so I would imagine Ralph thought that bringing on some experience was the right thing to do. Tella and Armstrong aren't tall physical players and we were playing a very physical side. I can understand why he brought on Walcott. And at the end of the day, we won.

One thing I will give Walcott, if you’re defending a lead and you want someone to win some free kicks, he does that well.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Honest question on 07:06 - Oct 17 with 855 viewssaint22

Honest question on 00:19 - Oct 17 by Bicester_North

One thing I will give Walcott, if you’re defending a lead and you want someone to win some free kicks, he does that well.

Yes agreed that he does but he also gives the ball away 9 times outta 10 and he managed that in a short time yesterday too
Honest question on 14:02 - Oct 23 with 628 viewssaint22

Honest question on 07:06 - Oct 17 by saint22

Yes agreed that he does but he also gives the ball away 9 times outta 10 and he managed that in a short time yesterday too

Wtf?!?!
Honest question on 18:37 - Oct 23 with 483 viewsSonicBoom

What did we win?
Honest question on 19:35 - Oct 23 with 420 viewsSaintsforeverj

Honest question on 18:37 - Oct 23 by SonicBoom

What did we win?

This thread was started after the Leeds game. We won against Leeds but Walcott was terrible today but so was our defending.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2021 19:36]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Honest question on 19:41 - Oct 23 with 406 viewskingolaf

I was especially impressed with Walcott’s physicality when he ducked out of the way of a header.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024