Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi 21:18 - Oct 17 with 749 viewsSaintNick

I dont know why Brendon Rodgers has such an interest in signing Saints players but accoring to reports both he and Arsenal are after Elyounoussi

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 22:46 - Oct 17 with 684 viewskingslandstand1

Tell him a straight swap for Maddison and I'd probably take it
Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 22:49 - Oct 17 with 678 viewsDorsetIan

Many had long ago written him off, so interesting to know whether people would still like us to 'take the money' and let him go.

He showed a couple of really lovely touches yesterday and carried the ball forward well. It was good to see him getting a decent ovation when he was subbed.

I think that there is more to come from him. And I really like his attitude.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 06:59 - Oct 18 with 607 viewsRon11

Maybe he was bullied by a Saints fan when he was at school.
Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 09:36 - Oct 18 with 508 viewsButty101

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 22:49 - Oct 17 by DorsetIan

Many had long ago written him off, so interesting to know whether people would still like us to 'take the money' and let him go.

He showed a couple of really lovely touches yesterday and carried the ball forward well. It was good to see him getting a decent ovation when he was subbed.

I think that there is more to come from him. And I really like his attitude.

I still dont know how he missed that header in the first half. Ive watched it a couple times and cant fathom that one

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 09:38 - Oct 18 with 506 viewssaint22

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 09:36 - Oct 18 by Butty101

I still dont know how he missed that header in the first half. Ive watched it a couple times and cant fathom that one

I think he thought he was going to collide with the post so took his eye off it and then it hits his arm as it goes out
Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 10:36 - Oct 18 with 468 viewsDorsetIan

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 09:36 - Oct 18 by Butty101

Tbh I think he just mis-timed it. Fraction of a second pause to set himself for the diving header and it was too late.

He showed plenty of other good stuff though.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 10:39 - Oct 18 with 464 viewsSaintNick

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 10:36 - Oct 18 by DorsetIan

Tbh I think he just mis-timed it. Fraction of a second pause to set himself for the diving header and it was too late.

He showed plenty of other good stuff though.

To be honest he hadn't anticipated the flick on meaning he was never going to get to it and just threw himself with no real chance of getting it.

That is the sort of chance a striker anticipates but a midfielder doesn't so i don't blame him

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Arsenal & Leicester Interested In Elyounoussi on 12:10 - Oct 18 with 423 viewsKennington

Further evidence of how much Arsenal have gone down hill. He’s had a few good games but hardly setting the league alight.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024