Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season 09:40 - Oct 20 with 525 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56025/time-to-deliver-on

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:02 - Oct 20 with 489 viewssaints__fan__73

"Rome wasn't built in a day is a phrase that has gone out of fashion with football club owners" Was it ever an in fashion phrase?

To be blunt we have to give you great respect for the amount of positive editorials you are turning out on the back of one win from 8 league games.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:17 - Oct 20 with 484 viewsSaintNick

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:02 - Oct 20 by saints__fan__73

"Rome wasn't built in a day is a phrase that has gone out of fashion with football club owners" Was it ever an in fashion phrase?

To be blunt we have to give you great respect for the amount of positive editorials you are turning out on the back of one win from 8 league games.

Thank you, your praise means a lot to me

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:30 - Oct 20 with 472 viewssaints__fan__73

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:17 - Oct 20 by SaintNick

Thank you, your praise means a lot to me

Indeed. And that of your paymasters.

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:36 - Oct 20 with 465 viewsdwayne_dibley

straws are meant for clutching

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 12:28 - Oct 20 with 423 viewssaints__fan__73

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 11:36 - Oct 20 by dwayne_dibley

straws are meant for clutching

Still waiting for the day when Chairman Gao sells the stadium for retail and Nick posts his 'Great bargains to be had by fans at Tesco Butcher's counter' praising editorial.

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 14:21 - Oct 20 with 378 viewsSaintNick

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 12:28 - Oct 20 by saints__fan__73

Still waiting for the day when Chairman Gao sells the stadium for retail and Nick posts his 'Great bargains to be had by fans at Tesco Butcher's counter' praising editorial.

It has been a big surprise to me that he hasn't sold the stadium yet, given his ruthless desire to get his £200 million back,

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 16:40 - Oct 20 with 354 viewssaints__fan__73

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 14:21 - Oct 20 by SaintNick

It has been a big surprise to me that he hasn't sold the stadium yet, given his ruthless desire to get his £200 million back,

If it was worth anything near I'm sure he would. Are you saying you think Gao buying the club was for anything other than to make a profit?

Time To Deliver On The Good Work So Far This Season on 12:24 - Oct 21 with 283 viewsdwayne_dibley

bet the site still has planning permission for a gas works / gasometer. Probably very useful for the coming winter

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024