Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid booster jab side effects 17:55 - Nov 4 with 6405 viewsSadoldgit

I know several people who have had a booster jab now and all of them have had side effects. These have ranged from headaches and swollen arms to the sh its. Anyone else had the third jab and have had some side effects?
Covid booster jab side effects on 18:39 - Nov 4 with 4379 views1885_SFC

Just to let you know I had the Russian Covid19 vaccination yesterday and I can honestly tell you there are absolutely no negative sideffski efectovski secundariosvki Кто может это прочитать Обожаю Владимира Путина!

Old School is Cool

Covid booster jab side effects on 21:15 - Nov 4 with 4289 viewsDorsetIan

Covid booster jab side effects on 18:39 - Nov 4 by 1885_SFC

Just to let you know I had the Russian Covid19 vaccination yesterday and I can honestly tell you there are absolutely no negative sideffski efectovski secundariosvki Кто может это прочитать Обожаю Владимира Путина!

You're lucky. I've always fancied that one.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid booster jab side effects on 23:43 - Nov 4 with 4218 viewsA1079

I would not normally respond to something like this but I had the booster about 3 weeks ago and I have not been that well since. Yet when I had the 2 vaccinations and apart from a couple of days of aching arm and one day on each occasion of being slightly under the weather I barely noticed anything.
Covid booster jab side effects on 07:03 - Nov 5 with 4159 viewssolent_toffee

I had the booster on Sunday but then also had the flu jab for the first time ever on Monday. My arm is still killing from the flu jab and is really swollen. No other side effects though.

FYI anyone wanting the booster, Boots on West Quay Road are doing walk ups at 4 every day. Go get one before the match, Save Lives, Save The NHS etc etc.
Covid booster jab side effects on 07:41 - Nov 5 with 4125 viewsBerber

Covid booster jab side effects on 23:43 - Nov 4 by A1079

I would not normally respond to something like this but I had the booster about 3 weeks ago and I have not been that well since. Yet when I had the 2 vaccinations and apart from a couple of days of aching arm and one day on each occasion of being slightly under the weather I barely noticed anything.

I had the same symptoms as this for all three.
Covid booster jab side effects on 09:08 - Nov 5 with 4100 viewsDorsetIan

Having only recently had Covid, I'm not sure whether to have the booster at the moment.

Heard the question asked on radio phone in recently when the answer was get the booster as soon as you're called, but in the same discussion it was stated that the immunity achieved by having the virus is better than 'vaccine immunity'.

My instinct is to wait and have the booster later, but I haven't been called yet so I don't need to make the decisions just yet.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid booster jab side effects on 09:56 - Nov 5 with 4074 viewsGasGiant

You need to be sceptical of any stories that link a particular treatment to a myriad of random unrelated side effects. When a drug produces a particular side effect and in a quantity that places it well under the line of improbablility then you can say you have a good causal link. Even the blood clot scaremongering used to discredit Astra Zeneca (for the crime being a part British company) did not come anywhere near to passing that test, yet a few innumerate idiots on social media ended up discrediting the entire medicine . There is a cold virus doing the rounds at the moment that does produce all manner of unpleasant side effects as the body tries to deal with it. Why? Because it is an actual virus, not a vaccine. This attribution of any ailment to a predeermined cause is the sort of thing that fuels the idiotic beliefs of the anti-vaxxers - I thought you were smarter than them SoG.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 10:06]
Covid booster jab side effects on 10:01 - Nov 5 with 4069 viewsgeezershoong1

Nope - that's quite enough jabbing for me thank you very much.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Login to get fewer ads

Covid booster jab side effects on 10:17 - Nov 5 with 4056 viewsSadoldgit

Covid booster jab side effects on 09:56 - Nov 5 by GasGiant

You need to be sceptical of any stories that link a particular treatment to a myriad of random unrelated side effects. When a drug produces a particular side effect and in a quantity that places it well under the line of improbablility then you can say you have a good causal link. Even the blood clot scaremongering used to discredit Astra Zeneca (for the crime being a part British company) did not come anywhere near to passing that test, yet a few innumerate idiots on social media ended up discrediting the entire medicine . There is a cold virus doing the rounds at the moment that does produce all manner of unpleasant side effects as the body tries to deal with it. Why? Because it is an actual virus, not a vaccine. This attribution of any ailment to a predeermined cause is the sort of thing that fuels the idiotic beliefs of the anti-vaxxers - I thought you were smarter than them SoG.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2021 10:06]

I don’t have a problem with having the booster GG (still waiting for the call) but am just curious about any side effects so that I know what to expect. My brother had it recently and had 2 days of flu like symptoms. I’d much rather have a few side effects than Covid, believe me!
Covid booster jab side effects on 10:42 - Nov 5 with 4047 viewssolent_toffee

Covid booster jab side effects on 10:17 - Nov 5 by Sadoldgit

I don’t have a problem with having the booster GG (still waiting for the call) but am just curious about any side effects so that I know what to expect. My brother had it recently and had 2 days of flu like symptoms. I’d much rather have a few side effects than Covid, believe me!

I don’t think you have to wait for the call you know. If you had your second jab over six months ago you should be able to go online and book in. I did this last week and got one pretty much straight.

I think part of the slow uptake of the booster to date is the communication hasn’t been great.
Covid booster jab side effects on 11:52 - Nov 5 with 4016 viewsfranniesTache

not a single person i know has had any more side effects than feeling a bit tired, and that's from more than a dozen people.
Covid booster jab side effects on 13:45 - Nov 5 with 3955 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Covid booster jab side effects on 11:52 - Nov 5 by franniesTache

not a single person i know has had any more side effects than feeling a bit tired, and that's from more than a dozen people.

This.

I have no time for anti-vaccine types and have already disassociated myself from one person I thought I knew well, on this matter.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Covid booster jab side effects on 13:55 - Nov 5 with 3941 viewsSadoldgit

Covid booster jab side effects on 10:42 - Nov 5 by solent_toffee

I don’t think you have to wait for the call you know. If you had your second jab over six months ago you should be able to go online and book in. I did this last week and got one pretty much straight.

I think part of the slow uptake of the booster to date is the communication hasn’t been great.

I have just checked the date and I had my second on 17th May so my 6 months isn’t up yet. Will see if I can make an appointment in advance.
Covid booster jab side effects on 14:03 - Nov 12 with 3665 viewsBenali_Saint

Will get my booster tomorrow. Should be ok, was for the fist and 2nd jabs
Covid booster jab side effects on 14:14 - Nov 12 with 3655 viewsBerber

Covid booster jab side effects on 13:55 - Nov 5 by Sadoldgit

I have just checked the date and I had my second on 17th May so my 6 months isn’t up yet. Will see if I can make an appointment in advance.

Some centres are still sticking to the 182 days, even if you can book after 5 months. Some will administer after 152 days if you turn up to a walk in centre but some still turn you away. It is a bit of a muddle. The centre where I volunteer was inundated with walk ins once they started them, a significant proportion of people citing that they had given up on the "useless" booking system. I hope you get yours OK and with minimal side effects.
Covid booster jab side effects on 14:35 - Nov 12 with 3649 viewskingolaf

I had mine on Monday. Had a couple of days of flu-like symptoms, and still feel a bit lethargic but ok.
The booster was Pfizer. I had no side effects from my AZ jabs. So I guess I was due a reaction.
Covid booster jab side effects on 15:35 - Nov 12 with 3605 viewsCity_boy

Covid booster jab side effects on 13:55 - Nov 5 by Sadoldgit

You should still be able to go on-line and book. I think it is a month in advance (to book) It calculates 6 months and gives dates. I don't think there are issues getting slots.
Covid booster jab side effects on 18:42 - Nov 12 with 3508 viewsSadoldgit

Thanks for the feedback guys. I have been a bit busy this week and it slipped my mind but will see what I can sort out this weekend.
Covid booster jab side effects on 19:14 - Nov 12 with 3496 viewsSadoldgit

Covid booster jab side effects on 15:35 - Nov 12 by City_boy

You should still be able to go on-line and book. I think it is a month in advance (to book) It calculates 6 months and gives dates. I don't think there are issues getting slots.

Just booked in. 6th December but at least it is done.
Covid booster jab side effects on 09:20 - Nov 14 with 3282 viewsRon11

Had mine two weeks ago and have had a hard on almost all the time ever since.
It's now got to the stage where I've had to turn to seeing hookers to get some hand relief...
Covid booster jab side effects on 10:29 - Nov 14 with 3252 viewsSadoldgit

Covid booster jab side effects on 09:20 - Nov 14 by Ron11

It's now got to the stage where I've had to turn to seeing hookers to get some hand relief...

Better check that your vaccination card doesn’t say something else Ron!
Covid booster jab side effects on 12:43 - Nov 14 with 3225 viewsBerber

Covid booster jab side effects on 09:20 - Nov 14 by Ron11

Errrm, where did you say you had the vaccination?
Covid booster jab side effects on 13:02 - Nov 14 with 3213 views1ASIN12

Mum other half , mum and dad have all now had the booster jab and none had any side effects .

My other half had her flew jab in one arm and the booster jab in the other .

I’ve heard by some that you couldn’t have both at the same time which is clearly incorrect
Covid booster jab side effects on 13:49 - Nov 14 with 3186 viewsSouthamptonfan

No side effects at all. In fact, the booster vaccine has given me more energy and a zest for life.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Covid booster jab side effects on 10:44 - Nov 17 with 2972 viewsdarthvader

Covid booster jab side effects on 13:49 - Nov 14 by Southamptonfan

No side effects at all. In fact, the booster vaccine has given me more energy and a zest for life.

Sounds a peel ing .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024