Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 16:58 - Nov 20 with 1099 viewssaint68

Marmite?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:21 - Nov 20 with 1058 viewsdarthvader

Unsure on this so am on the fence

keep the faith coyr

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:24 - Nov 20 with 1049 viewssaint68

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:21 - Nov 20 by darthvader

Unsure on this so am on the fence

Better on toast I'd suggest

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:31 - Nov 20 with 1035 viewsUlsterBaz

It’s the Alex McCarthy of food. Best placed in the bin.
Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:34 - Nov 20 with 1026 viewssaint68

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:31 - Nov 20 by UlsterBaz

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 23:55 - Nov 20 with 901 viewsdarthvader

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 17:31 - Nov 20 by UlsterBaz

Slipping through fingers on the way

keep the faith coyr

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 08:31 - Nov 21 with 844 viewsbarry_sanchez

I row on my concept 2, can't at the moment as have an elbow injury................

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 08:41 - Nov 21 with 827 viewssaint68

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 23:55 - Nov 20 by darthvader

Slipping through fingers on the way

I expect he has to use a Tommy tippee at home, to stop him ruining the carpets.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2021 8:45]

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 08:57 - Nov 22 with 715 viewsBerber

I happen to like it on toast. I was recently advised that smearing it on balloons anchored around the garden is a good way to stop foxes crapping all over the place. I have yet to give that a try.
Login to get fewer ads

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 21:49 - Nov 22 with 645 viewsericofarabia

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 08:57 - Nov 22 by Berber

I happen to like it on toast. I was recently advised that smearing it on balloons anchored around the garden is a good way to stop foxes crapping all over the place. I have yet to give that a try.

Funnily enough I have just bought my annual packet of Twiglets for Xmas.
Its become a bit of a ritual and only time I eat then!
Talking of Xmas, on said trip to the shops, I saw at least 4 Houses with Xmas Trees and lights on and one house with the front of the house lit up with decorations, so much for our effort to reach zero emissions, but even more worryingly its over a bleedin month away yet till Xmas. WTAF is going on?
Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 (n/t) on 15:29 - Nov 23 with 520 viewsBuenosSaint

Right!! Now that shit show is over, let's get back to rowing about stuff😁 on 21:49 - Nov 22 by ericofarabia

Funnily enough I have just bought my annual packet of Twiglets for Xmas.
Its become a bit of a ritual and only time I eat then!
Talking of Xmas, on said trip to the shops, I saw at least 4 Houses with Xmas Trees and lights on and one house with the front of the house lit up with decorations, so much for our effort to reach zero emissions, but even more worryingly its over a bleedin month away yet till Xmas. WTAF is going on?

[Post edited 23 Nov 2021 15:30]

Poll: The Long Future

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024