Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? 16:52 - Nov 22 with 968 viewsblambo

Gunn let in 9 goals and was dropped and sold.
McCarthy lets in 9 and nothing happens.
Why?
I have FAR more confidence in Forster.

P.S. I will always remember Annti Niemi hitting the bar against Fulham.
What a Goalkeeper!
If we were a goal down near the end of the game and we won a corner, I'd want to see the big man Forster moving up to the edge of their box...

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 16:59 - Nov 22 with 954 viewssaints__fan__73

Forster and McCarthy are both out of contract in the Summer. The club decided a while ago that they would only offer a new deal to one of these (McCarthy) - probably just to be a back up from next season on.

So that means, barring injury, there is a zero percent chance that FF will be picked for a PL game before his contract expires and he moves on.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 17:04 - Nov 22 with 941 viewsblambo

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 16:59 - Nov 22 by saints__fan__73

Forster and McCarthy are both out of contract in the Summer. The club decided a while ago that they would only offer a new deal to one of these (McCarthy) - probably just to be a back up from next season on.

So that means, barring injury, there is a zero percent chance that FF will be picked for a PL game before his contract expires and he moves on.

I don't follow this logic at all.

We are paying his enormous wages, so, why not play him?
Why not use him to help us get some points FFS?
Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 17:08 - Nov 22 with 936 viewscocklebreath

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 17:04 - Nov 22 by blambo

Exactly, if McCarthy continues to be so bad it might cost us relegation and a shed load of money

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 18:38 - Nov 22 with 885 viewskernow

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 17:04 - Nov 22 by blambo

Baffling. Maybe he gets more money for first team appearances in the PL.
Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 09:36 - Nov 23 with 724 viewssaints__fan__73

The club has painted itself into a corner by telling McCarthy he will be offered an extension and FF will not.

It's like making an employee redundant but then, during his notice period, taking work off of one of the employees who is not being made redundant and giving it to the one who is.

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 10:28 - Nov 23 with 704 viewsblambo

Extending McCarthy's contract is a big fat MISTAKE.
Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 10:37 - Nov 23 with 702 viewskingolaf

I thought FF had turned down a new offer.

He should still be playing though.
Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 10:42 - Nov 23 with 700 viewsPaleRider

Maybe our goalies get a bonus for keeping clean sheets and Gao wants to save some money so has instructed Ralph to play McCarthy come what may.

Get Setwell and Johnstone in. Time is up for McCarthy and Forster. Thanks for your service and bye bye!
Login to get fewer ads

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 10:45 - Nov 23 with 698 viewssaints__fan__73

Forster has been badly treated; why is McCarthy immune to repercussions ? on 10:28 - Nov 23 by blambo

Extending McCarthy's contract is a big fat MISTAKE.

He's probably fine as a backup. He's been this for his entire journeyman career apart from with us.

If we are only paying backup level wages for him I've no issue with him staying as long as we sign a new number 1.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024