Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Weekly pre-match press conferences 13:39 - Nov 25 with 956 viewsA1079

Started to watch some of Ralph's press conference and gave up as they more or less ask the same banal questions every week when arguably there are so many questions that need answering but it feels like everyone avoids it. Mine would be:-

- why is that we have one of the worst records of losing from a winning position?
- why is it that once we go behind we rarely go on to turn the game around and win or even look like winning? is it physical, mental or tactical issues?
- why is it we can only seem to play for 45 minutes?
- why is it that our conversion rate of goals to chances is so poor - what the hell happens in training?
- when are you going to sort out the goalkeeping problem?
- why do you persist in bringing on Walcott?
- why has the club been putting out PR this week about being proud of the numbers of goals scored when our conversion rate is so poor and we have just lost to the bottom club. Is this reflective of a malaise and low expectation within the team and club?

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:03 - Nov 25 with 926 viewsBicester_North

I’d certainly watch the press conferences if you were in the chair asking those questions A1079

Another one would be, are defenders told to pass the ball backwards towards the keeper to intentionally put us under pressure and give opposing fans a lift

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:13 - Nov 25 with 907 viewsSaintNick

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:03 - Nov 25 by Bicester_North

I’d certainly watch the press conferences if you were in the chair asking those questions A1079

Another one would be, are defenders told to pass the ball backwards towards the keeper to intentionally put us under pressure and give opposing fans a lift

Most of the points are very valid, but press conferences are usually very banal affairs and no real questions get asked, likewise fans forums.

On passing the ball backwards we should be able to do that, we are only under pressure when the keeper can't deal with it

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:26 - Nov 25 with 881 viewsBicester_North

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:13 - Nov 25 by SaintNick

Most of the points are very valid, but press conferences are usually very banal affairs and no real questions get asked, likewise fans forums.

On passing the ball backwards we should be able to do that, we are only under pressure when the keeper can't deal with it

That’s exactly what I mean, Norwich got a big lift when we started doing that as McCarthy can’t kick.

The defenders must know this, so Ralph shouldn’t encourage them. Ward-Prowse even said the Norwich crowd getting fired up was a factor in us shrinking in the second half.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:31 - Nov 25 with 869 viewsI_would

The answer to all the questions, if put to Ralph, would be "I don't know". Ralph's the problem, the squad has actually got stronger.

The real answer which he wouldn't admit at Leipzig and certainly wouldn't now is that pressing is the problem.

We lose from winning positions because we're knackered as our squad is not as athletic as the top teams (ie: MC).
Same for turning games around.
Same for 45 mins question.
Conversion rate down to squad quality.
GK down to Ralph favourites.
Same for Buncott.
The PR blast is because the management know we will be in the relegation mix at Xmas and are treating the fans like ignorant idiots. There are some, even on here, who are falling for the b******t.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:56 - Nov 25 with 851 viewsSonicBoom

You might like this though I_Would.......

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 15:15 - Nov 25 with 832 viewsI_would

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 14:56 - Nov 25 by SonicBoom

You might like this though I_Would.......

You've fallen for the old 'I'm a pin-ball' machine' trick. You pass to me and I will pass back a speeding bullet in a nano second as I don't want any possession and I can boost my stats this way without getting involved in advanced play.
Watch the whole matches if you want to comment not just listening to DM on the radio (good though he is ) or watching 2 mins on MOD.

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 16:01 - Nov 25 with 810 viewsMessysaints

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 15:15 - Nov 25 by I_would

You've fallen for the old 'I'm a pin-ball' machine' trick. You pass to me and I will pass back a speeding bullet in a nano second as I don't want any possession and I can boost my stats this way without getting involved in advanced play.
Watch the whole matches if you want to comment not just listening to DM on the radio (good though he is ) or watching 2 mins on MOD.

thought you said he took to long to pass? now he passes in a nano sec? which is it? you cant even keep up with your own reasons to hate the dude....

Defo a troll

Isnt trolling against forum rules?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 16:02]
Weekly pre-match press conferences on 16:48 - Nov 25 with 775 viewsI_would

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 16:01 - Nov 25 by Messysaints

thought you said he took to long to pass? now he passes in a nano sec? which is it? you cant even keep up with your own reasons to hate the dude....

Defo a troll

Isnt trolling against forum rules?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 16:02]

Get your facts straight. I have never said he's a slow passer ever, just that he passes towards our goal and the sidelines rather a lot. If you want to be offensive, which I'm sure you excel at, at least get it right.

A troll def: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments.

My comments are about footballers, clubs and football, unlike your comments which are pointless, childish and personal.

If you find it painful reading facts about JWP which don't suit your agenda then just put me on ignore.

Login to get fewer ads

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 764 viewsMessysaints

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 16:48 - Nov 25 by I_would

Get your facts straight. I have never said he's a slow passer ever, just that he passes towards our goal and the sidelines rather a lot. If you want to be offensive, which I'm sure you excel at, at least get it right.

A troll def: a person who intentionally antagonizes others online by posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments.

My comments are about footballers, clubs and football, unlike your comments which are pointless, childish and personal.

If you find it painful reading facts about JWP which don't suit your agenda then just put me on ignore.

Where's all the Prowsey Droolers now? 18:36 - Oct 16 with 1879 views I_would

Did we miss him today? Did we ****. I suppose Prowsey relatives on here and Droolers will say it's a coincidence, Leeds were rubbish. Yeah sure. Leeds were rubbish but then so were Wolves. We were MILES better today. Keen, fast all over the pitch and some very good performances especially Salisu (MOM) and Broja. We will do well again against Burnley and Watford and then Ralph will revert to last weeks team as soon as he can as he seems to rate Prowsey despite him dooming the team to slow negative, nervy play and not a win in sight. I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.

Slow and negative?

A little while ago you was saying he was crap at dead balls while he was statistically the worlds most dealist set piece taker...

You come and go randomly bring false information always about JWP claiming such and such is better or he is shit and blah blah blah....

Always seems to me and most of the others your a troll
Weekly pre-match press conferences on 18:08 - Nov 25 with 721 viewsI_would

Weekly pre-match press conferences on 17:06 - Nov 25 by Messysaints

Where's all the Prowsey Droolers now? 18:36 - Oct 16 with 1879 views I_would

Did we miss him today? Did we ****. I suppose Prowsey relatives on here and Droolers will say it's a coincidence, Leeds were rubbish. Yeah sure. Leeds were rubbish but then so were Wolves. We were MILES better today. Keen, fast all over the pitch and some very good performances especially Salisu (MOM) and Broja. We will do well again against Burnley and Watford and then Ralph will revert to last weeks team as soon as he can as he seems to rate Prowsey despite him dooming the team to slow negative, nervy play and not a win in sight. I'm just going to enjoy it while I can.

Slow and negative?

A little while ago you was saying he was crap at dead balls while he was statistically the worlds most dealist set piece taker...

You come and go randomly bring false information always about JWP claiming such and such is better or he is shit and blah blah blah....

Always seems to me and most of the others your a troll

You still can't get the facts straight can you? I didn't say JWP was slow and negative, I said the team plays slow and negative when he plays. I say it quite clearly in the obsessional copy and paste you've done, he dooms the team to play slow and negative when he plays. That's what it says.

I don't mind you being a fan of Prowsey and his style of play and the proliferation of goals that he scores from free kicks and the many assists that he does on corners, go ahead.

I don't mind if you rate Ralph and his penchant for playing favourite players over in-form ones, go ahead. I don't even mind even if you rate Buncott, Longy, and Redmond, go ahead.

Just allow others to have their views and put me on ignore, great.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024