Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits 14:18 - Nov 25 with 859 viewsSaintNick

Nice to see Brentford are not only doing their bit for the environment but also the pockets of their fans, next season they will wear the same kit as this one

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 14:29 - Nov 25 with 850 viewsSaintsforeverj

Very good idea. Good on them.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 15:14 - Nov 25 with 814 viewsgeezershoong1

In Europe, it's now common place to have fourth kits and special occasion kits, like Xmas shirts.

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/21/22-Kits/1860-munchen-2021-nike-christmas

Or 'black excellence' shirts.

https://www.footballshirtculture.com/21/22-Kits/internacional-2021-adidas-black-

Bizarre.

[Post edited 25 Nov 2021 15:16]

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 17:15 - Nov 25 with 777 viewsPoirot

Its the only way Saints merchandise make money and being over £100M in debt i dont what that happening here.
Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 17:35 - Nov 25 with 767 viewsTripleNiemi

If that's the case good on them. Cannot recall who, but there was also a local non league team who had used recycled plastic bottles to make their kits which i thought was a good idea (mind you that could be commonplace among kit manufacturers now?)

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 11:31 - Nov 26 with 656 viewsBerber

Probably so they can enjoy the'PL' kit when they are back in the championship. Good luck to them, but kick and rush doesn't really tempt me.
Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 12:04 - Nov 26 with 645 viewsgeezershoong1

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 11:31 - Nov 26 by Berber

Probably so they can enjoy the'PL' kit when they are back in the championship. Good luck to them, but kick and rush doesn't really tempt me.

Forest Green have been wearing the same kit since 2017.

Poll: England are playing tonight - would you rather...

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 14:14 - Dec 2 with 520 viewsdarthvader

Brentford Going Back To Bi Annual Kits on 17:35 - Nov 25 by TripleNiemi

If that's the case good on them. Cannot recall who, but there was also a local non league team who had used recycled plastic bottles to make their kits which i thought was a good idea (mind you that could be commonplace among kit manufacturers now?)

Can see that being a bit itchy tbh

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024