Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations 09:00 - Nov 26 with 816 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56366/saints-managing-di

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 10:14 - Nov 26 with 753 viewsbarry_sanchez

Low expectations? I wasn't expecting anything, why would I? We're run on a shoe string and we've Jack Stephens still, that says all you need to know.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 11:14 - Nov 26 with 714 viewsButty101

Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 10:14 - Nov 26 by barry_sanchez

Low expectations? I wasn't expecting anything, why would I? We're run on a shoe string and we've Jack Stephens still, that says all you need to know.

There should still be a fair amount of money kicking around from the summer dealing, dont forget the club mantra that it re-invests every penny it brings in from transfers. That said they shouldnt spend for the sake of it. But its pretty clear the team needs improvement in goal and upfront.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 12:17 - Nov 26 with 666 viewsPaleRider

Why does Steele need to say anything at all?
Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 20:47 - Nov 26 with 551 viewsSadoldgit

Managing our expectations I suppose to head off any flak if we don’t sign anybody.
Saints Managing Director Gives Fans January Transfer Window Expectations on 20:57 - Nov 26 with 541 viewsBison

I don't like the January transfer window full of overpriced dross. I'd be happy if we kept our powder dry or maybe a loan or 2 from Chelsea.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024