Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ralph does read media comments after all. 14:15 - Nov 27 with 1160 viewsI_would

Three at the back today, how it should have been all season, of course. Problem with this today is with Romeu and WP in MF we'll never score in a million years with 5 CB's.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:03 - Nov 27 with 1042 viewsElijahK

Yeah yet people will still criticise him for trying something new just because we lost exactly how we expected to.

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:05 - Nov 27 with 1036 viewsHeisenberg

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:03 - Nov 27 by ElijahK

Yeah yet people will still criticise him for trying something new just because we lost exactly how we expected to.

You don’t experiment at Liverpool away. We haven’t been leaking goals and put in a great display at Man City. Changing it today was ridiculous.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:08 - Nov 27 with 1026 viewsElijahK

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:05 - Nov 27 by Heisenberg

You don’t experiment at Liverpool away. We haven’t been leaking goals and put in a great display at Man City. Changing it today was ridiculous.

Why’s that though? Every team (that wasn’t expected to win/get anything against Liverpool) has gone there and done what they usually do, and have also lost like 4-0, 3-1, 4-1 etc all of which loosing, yet Ralph today tried to be a bit unpredictable and new so that we might have a chance. As I’m almost certain that if we had of just played our regular tactics and such, the score would’ve been basically the same

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:20 - Nov 27 with 989 viewsHeisenberg

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:08 - Nov 27 by ElijahK

Why’s that though? Every team (that wasn’t expected to win/get anything against Liverpool) has gone there and done what they usually do, and have also lost like 4-0, 3-1, 4-1 etc all of which loosing, yet Ralph today tried to be a bit unpredictable and new so that we might have a chance. As I’m almost certain that if we had of just played our regular tactics and such, the score would’ve been basically the same

But why change when we have been defending well ? We were so open away at a team with probably the best attack in the league it was madness. Yes losing at Liverpool is no disgrace but don’t make it easy for them. I still have faith in Ralph but at times he gets it hopelessly wrong and changing the shape of what has been a decent defence was bordering on suicidal tactics. It could have been another total humiliation today. Ralph is the only manager to preside over two 9 nil defeats so there are legitimate concerns about his tactical awareness.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:29 - Nov 27 with 978 viewsElijahK

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:20 - Nov 27 by Heisenberg

But why change when we have been defending well ? We were so open away at a team with probably the best attack in the league it was madness. Yes losing at Liverpool is no disgrace but don’t make it easy for them. I still have faith in Ralph but at times he gets it hopelessly wrong and changing the shape of what has been a decent defence was bordering on suicidal tactics. It could have been another total humiliation today. Ralph is the only manager to preside over two 9 nil defeats so there are legitimate concerns about his tactical awareness.

Yeah I agree that he can be tactically concerning sometimes, but his tactics can also work quite often and create many opportunities for us, as well as preventing the opposition from opportunities, but these are all forgotten/written off when our championship strikers/poor defence make a stupid mistake which costs us. And yeah he did loose 9-0 twice, but he also got us to an FA Cup semi final, top of the PL for the first time ever, and some great results shocking/beating some of the best teams in the world

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:52 - Nov 27 with 954 viewsI_would

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:08 - Nov 27 by ElijahK

Yes three up top that rattled Klopp. Took them all of two minutes to recover.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2021 17:53]

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 18:21 - Nov 27 with 926 viewssaint22

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 17:29 - Nov 27 by ElijahK

Yeah I agree that he can be tactically concerning sometimes, but his tactics can also work quite often and create many opportunities for us, as well as preventing the opposition from opportunities, but these are all forgotten/written off when our championship strikers/poor defence make a stupid mistake which costs us. And yeah he did loose 9-0 twice, but he also got us to an FA Cup semi final, top of the PL for the first time ever, and some great results shocking/beating some of the best teams in the world

Totally stupid decision from Ralph today
Dress it up but the one thing we have been doing is defending solidly so what does he do, rip it up demote KWP who has been playing out of his skin
And the midfield was woefully short of any sort of link up to the top 3
All his fault today as he has now admitted but a bit late
Ralph does read media comments after all. on 08:42 - Nov 28 with 785 viewsDorsetIan

I like him, he’s kept us up, given us some good results, recent recruitment seems to have been mainly good, and he’s a positive, enthusiadtic chap...

...but f*ck me the number of times he gets his tactics, or his team selections or his subs spectacularly wrong is just not normal for a manager at this level.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Login to get fewer ads

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 09:46 - Nov 28 with 738 viewsRon11

I was wondering how all those who had spent hundreds on tickets, travel and eating out felt about witnessing another one of his tactical disasters and being 3-0 down at half time, with no realistic way back in to the game.
'WTF am I doing here ?'
Ralph does read media comments after all. on 11:17 - Nov 28 with 691 viewsNumber_58

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 09:46 - Nov 28 by Ron11

I was wondering how all those who had spent hundreds on tickets, travel and eating out felt about witnessing another one of his tactical disasters and being 3-0 down at half time, with no realistic way back in to the game.
'WTF am I doing here ?'

I thought that, but I guess it's always a gamble when you watch Saints away at somewhere like Liverpool, especially when they're scoring for fun like they are at the moment. Maybe the travelling fans could vote on the formation they'd like to see. Couldn't have done much worse than yesterday's first half shambles.
Ralph does read media comments after all. on 15:53 - Nov 28 with 619 viewsRon11

Ralph does read media comments after all. on 11:17 - Nov 28 by Number_58

I thought that, but I guess it's always a gamble when you watch Saints away at somewhere like Liverpool, especially when they're scoring for fun like they are at the moment. Maybe the travelling fans could vote on the formation they'd like to see. Couldn't have done much worse than yesterday's first half shambles.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024