Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Omicron Varient 13:04 - Nov 28 with 6435 viewsSadoldgit

In the hope of a less conspiracy theory based discussion on this thread, although I was very critical about the government being slow to react to the initial outbreak, the sudden speed of activity seems very out of character and worrying. Whilst telling us that tests are ongoing, I do wonder why they are so concerned at this point. Do they know more than they are telling us?

(Oh no, I have just entered the conspiracy theory world myself!! 🤪😖😩)
The Omicron Varient on 13:21 - Nov 28 with 2575 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I believe there is concern as South Africa has a younger demographic, so no one more "vulnerable" has got it yet and they need to ensure it doesn't evade our vaccines completely.

I had my booster yesterday - actually about the same time Jota scored Liverpool's second - and feel horrendous today, very tired, very achy. Ugh.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

The Omicron Varient on 15:17 - Nov 28 with 2503 viewssaint68

Omicron funnily enough is an anagram of moronic...make of that what you will.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

The Omicron Varient on 15:19 - Nov 28 with 2511 viewsJellybaby

Less conspiracy based, when the word omicron is an annagram of moronic

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The Omicron Varient on 15:20 - Nov 28 with 2510 viewsSadoldgit

It seems to be popping up all over the place in small numbers so far but it is supposed to be the most infectious of the lot.
I have my booster in a couple of weeks. Had to wait a while which is a nuisance. Just want to get it done. If this variant needs a different vaccine there will be another on the way.
The Omicron Varient on 15:27 - Nov 28 with 2496 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 15:19 - Nov 28 by Jellybaby

Less conspiracy based, when the word omicron is an annagram of moronic

Full steam ahead with media hyper scaremongering..chucking HIV into the mix and get your booster(which some boffs are already saying could be useless against this variant🤔)

Yep joined up thinking abandoned once again...just fear and propaganda overload PT4.

So rush out get a booster for a variant that could be completely resistant to the current vaccine...follow the science..yeh right!!

The Omicron Varient on 15:35 - Nov 28 with 2493 viewssaint68

Hopefully there'll be another lockdown and those in the main 5 mortality groups can be denied first point/diagnosis again whilst the idiots cower and hide from a virus that keeps them ignoring the devastating long term effects from not gaining life saving preventive care.

If you think these covid-19 infections are more important than trying to maintain normal first point care than you're all mad and have been absolutely coerced/brainwashed into concentrating on the real healthcare issue

The Omicron Varient on 15:44 - Nov 28 with 2497 viewsdwayne_dibley

Think it should be mandatory that the unvax are forbidden to use masks and access A&E

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

The Omicron Varient on 15:51 - Nov 28 with 2487 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 15:44 - Nov 28 by dwayne_dibley

Think it should be mandatory that the unvax are forbidden to use masks and access A&E

So 1/10th of NHS staff should be denied to go to work..and as many as 2 in 10 in London..yep that's a great idea..Good work DD.

Login to get fewer ads

The Omicron Varient on 15:59 - Nov 28 with 2478 viewssaint68

Get ready for your family Christmas gatherings to be illegalised to maintain your safety...

But do run along like petrified mice to get another jab that might not do a thing!!

Plainly there was far reaching scepticism across the globe and these people needed to be brought back into line...well welcome to Omicron .now do as your told!! That's an order from Central command.

The Omicron Varient on 16:20 - Nov 28 with 2467 viewsPaleRider

The Omicron Varient on 15:51 - Nov 28 by saint68

So 1/10th of NHS staff should be denied to go to work..and as many as 2 in 10 in London..yep that's a great idea..Good work DD.

I think he was joking
The Omicron Varient on 16:29 - Nov 28 with 2443 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 16:20 - Nov 28 by PaleRider

I think he was joking

Covid ain't no joke Palerider..its the number 1 killer on the planet apparently 😐 or that's at least what the media and SAGE/WHO want to project.

As an aside I think Roger Daltreys WHO were far more grounded and lovable 👍

The Omicron Varient on 16:34 - Nov 28 with 2445 viewsHeisenberg

What we need is another thread of over 40 pages. It will really make a difference in the global fight against this virus.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

The Omicron Varient on 16:37 - Nov 28 with 2434 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 16:34 - Nov 28 by Heisenberg

What we need is another thread of over 40 pages. It will really make a difference in the global fight against this virus.

OK, but only if you really are sure darling X

The Omicron Varient on 16:44 - Nov 28 with 2439 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cityam.com/coronavirus-blessing-in-the-sky-omic

Signs are this is a milder variant than Delta, so things should be fine. If this milder thing takes over from the more dangerous variant, we are all in for better times ahead. Government rightly being cautious just in case but things looking positive for us all!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 16:45]

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

The Omicron Varient on 17:02 - Nov 28 with 2403 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 16:44 - Nov 28 by Southamptonfan

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cityam.com/coronavirus-blessing-in-the-sky-omic

Signs are this is a milder variant than Delta, so things should be fine. If this milder thing takes over from the more dangerous variant, we are all in for better times ahead. Government rightly being cautious just in case but things looking positive for us all!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 16:45]

Shame British media don't think so..I watch Spanish TV and its a 3rd or fourth mentioned article with about 2/3 minutes coverage...I then watch British media and it's saturation coverage with extreme negative content and abject fear...oh and the family Christmas being at stake.and the remote possibility that it's derived and contains HIV
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 17:03]

The Omicron Varient on 17:17 - Nov 28 with 2396 viewsSadoldgit

The Omicron Varient on 16:34 - Nov 28 by Heisenberg

I started this thread in the hope that we could have a decent discussion about Covid here and leave the conspiracy theorists to carry on on the other. Sadly one has followed on here.
Anyway, at the very least it is good to see the wearing of masks and use of sanitiser etc getting more of a boost. I have heard of far more cases of Covid in the last few weeks than before and it seems to be spreading more widely locally. Hopefully it will encourage more people to pick up the booster too.
The Omicron Varient on 17:23 - Nov 28 with 2381 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 17:17 - Nov 28 by Sadoldgit

I started this thread in the hope that we could have a decent discussion about Covid here and leave the conspiracy theorists to carry on on the other. Sadly one has followed on here.
Anyway, at the very least it is good to see the wearing of masks and use of sanitiser etc getting more of a boost. I have heard of far more cases of Covid in the last few weeks than before and it seems to be spreading more widely locally. Hopefully it will encourage more people to pick up the booster too.

My God man..glad to see masks and sanitisers back...get a fukìn grip ..you're actually happy with that!!!....you sad,sad human being!!!

Do you actually realise how negative and emotionally coerced that sounds .think about it..honestly think about that ridiculous comment

The Omicron Varient on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 2372 viewssaint68

"I've heard of far more covid cases recently"

What in one of the most heavily vaccinated countries in Europe🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂...honestly just digest what you've typed. .mate literally you are absolutely dissolved in covid propaganda ..you've actually just shown your own hate of anyone sceptical of the vaccines that they're right to do so🙈🙈😆😄

The Omicron Varient on 20:05 - Nov 28 with 2300 viewsBazza

The Omicron Varient on 17:30 - Nov 28 by saint68

"I've heard of far more covid cases recently"

What in one of the most heavily vaccinated countries in Europe🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂...honestly just digest what you've typed. .mate literally you are absolutely dissolved in covid propaganda ..you've actually just shown your own hate of anyone sceptical of the vaccines that they're right to do so🙈🙈😆😄

I think it would be good if anti-vax folks wear black face masks with skull and crossbones so more sensible people can give them a wide berth, keeping them out of pubs and off public transport.
The Omicron Varient on 20:08 - Nov 28 with 2295 viewsJaySaint

The Omicron Varient on 20:05 - Nov 28 by Bazza

I think it would be good if anti-vax folks wear black face masks with skull and crossbones so more sensible people can give them a wide berth, keeping them out of pubs and off public transport.

what will that achieve if you have already been vaccinated?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

The Omicron Varient on 20:15 - Nov 28 with 2287 viewsJellybaby

I think its pretty clear by now that the vaccines are not the answer, they may even be part of the problem. The only thing that will get us out of this mess is a bit of backbone and moral courage.from the people.

I wholly disapprove of what you say and will defend to the death your right to say it.

The Omicron Varient on 20:20 - Nov 28 with 2268 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 20:05 - Nov 28 by Bazza

I think it would be absolutely marvellous if every single family marched their children down to the vaccination centres and got their kids jabbed pronto..that would show commitment and unparalleled belief in those fantastic scientists and pharmaceutical companies bending over backwards to save the planet.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 20:22]

The Omicron Varient on 20:26 - Nov 28 with 2253 viewssaint68

The Omicron Varient on 20:15 - Nov 28 by Jellybaby

I think its pretty clear by now that the vaccines are not the answer, they may even be part of the problem. The only thing that will get us out of this mess is a bit of backbone and moral courage.from the people.

No no no Jelly..we have to inject every last living thing...No sir!! You can't hold your new born..I really need to jab them with an experimental vaccine..I don't know why..but I have to apparently..

Coming to a hospital near you soon.

The Omicron Varient on 21:15 - Nov 28 with 2228 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Christ. This thread.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

The Omicron Varient on 22:07 - Nov 28 with 2198 viewsBazza

The Omicron Varient on 20:08 - Nov 28 by JaySaint

what will that achieve if you have already been vaccinated?

Vaccination is not 100% protection so it would reduce the risk of infection.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024