Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ballon d'Or 22:23 - Nov 29 with 4240 viewsMessysaints

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/59454640

Not sure many will agree with this considering how not so great he has been at PSG, But some how Messi won. Not sure if any one watches psg, but Messi looks a shadow of the player who bankrupted Barca......
Ballon d'Or on 22:44 - Nov 29 with 3178 viewsElijahK

It’s more the fact that Jorginho came 3rd! That gobsmacked me! I mean yeah he’s won the champions league and europa league, but it’s not like he was a star player for ether of those two teams. I mean how the likes of Salah, De Brune, Mbape etc were lower than him is just stupid

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Ballon d'Or on 22:53 - Nov 29 with 3167 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Does anyone watch, or care? It's as bad as the brit awards, or oscars or any other luvvie rubbish.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Ballon d'Or on 08:46 - Nov 30 with 3042 viewsTripleNiemi

Ballon d'Or on 22:53 - Nov 29 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Does anyone watch, or care? It's as bad as the brit awards, or oscars or any other luvvie rubbish.

No.

Mind you, if Redmond was nominated i would watch it for the comedy value.

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ballon d'Or on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 3029 viewsSadoldgit

Probably should have been Lewandowoski this year but what a magnificent footballer Messi has been.
Ballon d'Or on 11:05 - Nov 30 with 3006 viewsBison

Ballon d'Or on 09:28 - Nov 30 by Sadoldgit

Probably should have been Lewandowoski this year but what a magnificent footballer Messi has been.

He is still good but he is not the best in the world anymore and hasn't been for a few years. Its become like Eurovision now with the Journo's tactically voting , I bet he feels a little bit embarrassed about it .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Ballon d'Or on 14:06 - Nov 30 with 2945 viewsI_would

According to some clowns on here, surely Prowsey should have got it.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Ballon d'Or on 15:34 - Nov 30 with 2924 viewsSadoldgit

Ballon d'Or on 14:06 - Nov 30 by I_would

And who has ever said that?
Ballon d'Or on 15:46 - Nov 30 with 2921 viewsI_would

Ballon d'Or on 15:34 - Nov 30 by Sadoldgit

And who has ever said that?

Where have I said that anyone said that on this forum?

Login to get fewer ads

Ballon d'Or on 16:41 - Nov 30 with 2911 viewsMessysaints

Ballon d'Or on 15:46 - Nov 30 by I_would

Where have I said that anyone said that on this forum?

Hmm.. i think i am reading that wrong too. it clearly says to me that according to some on here prowsey should win it?? That is a rather clear..

But anyway, When was the last time a defensive mid won the ballon d'Or? Ohh wait, a defensive mid has never ever won it.... a few defenders have mind... Cannavaro, Sammer ( was a mid but was never highly rated enough to win Ballon D'Or as one ) won it as a sweeper and Beckenbeur who won it 2 or 3 times?? was a long time ago so memory is a bit off... but i cant ever remember any other defensive players ever winning it.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 16:41]
Ballon d'Or on 17:27 - Nov 30 with 2888 viewsI_would

Ballon d'Or on 16:41 - Nov 30 by Messysaints

Hmm.. i think i am reading that wrong too. it clearly says to me that according to some on here prowsey should win it?? That is a rather clear..

But anyway, When was the last time a defensive mid won the ballon d'Or? Ohh wait, a defensive mid has never ever won it.... a few defenders have mind... Cannavaro, Sammer ( was a mid but was never highly rated enough to win Ballon D'Or as one ) won it as a sweeper and Beckenbeur who won it 2 or 3 times?? was a long time ago so memory is a bit off... but i cant ever remember any other defensive players ever winning it.

I have not said that anyone on here said that. That is clear unless you can show me where I stated that.

I thought that according to some pundits and some people on here, that Prowsey was an attacking MF. I never said he was because I don't think he's capable of attacking a Sunday dinner, but anyway surely he is so good, sought after by top teams for transfer, highly thought of by most pundits and put forward for a footballer of the year award that he would be a possible Ballon d'Or winner AMF or DMF.

Ballon d'Or on 17:28 - Nov 30 with 2889 viewssaint68

Ballon d'Or on 17:27 - Nov 30 by I_would

I have not said that anyone on here said that. That is clear unless you can show me where I stated that.

I thought that according to some pundits and some people on here, that Prowsey was an attacking MF. I never said he was because I don't think he's capable of attacking a Sunday dinner, but anyway surely he is so good, sought after by top teams for transfer, highly thought of by most pundits and put forward for a footballer of the year award that he would be a possible Ballon d'Or winner AMF or DMF.

"Attacking a Christmas dinner" 🤣😂😀🤣😂

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Ballon d'Or on 17:55 - Nov 30 with 2869 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 16:41 - Nov 30 by Messysaints

If they had been reading my Mount v Ward-Prowse thread, they wouldn't have thought that.

Did Prowse get nominated or voted for? Of course not.

Did Mount get nominated or voted for? Of course he did, he came in at 19th position as the 2nd placed Englishman; behind Sterling, but ahead of Kane

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Ballon d'Or on 18:01 - Nov 30 with 2865 viewsJaySaint

Ballon d'Or on 17:55 - Nov 30 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

If they had been reading my Mount v Ward-Prowse thread, they wouldn't have thought that.

Did Prowse get nominated or voted for? Of course not.

Did Mount get nominated or voted for? Of course he did, he came in at 19th position as the 2nd placed Englishman; behind Sterling, but ahead of Kane

what is Mount got to do with anything?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Ballon d'Or on 18:05 - Nov 30 with 2859 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 18:01 - Nov 30 by JaySaint

what is Mount got to do with anything?

Because if Prowse was to be nominated, he would have to be performing better than Mount; as I have been told that Mount is such an average player.

But what do we have? Mount, Kane, Foden and Sterling being nominated and voted for. ie Prowse is the player who is a bit average. probably your best player though.

Ballon d'Or on 18:58 - Nov 30 with 2835 viewsJaySaint

Ballon d'Or on 18:05 - Nov 30 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Because if Prowse was to be nominated, he would have to be performing better than Mount; as I have been told that Mount is such an average player.

But what do we have? Mount, Kane, Foden and Sterling being nominated and voted for. ie Prowse is the player who is a bit average. probably your best player though.

you keep banging on about Mount, why?

Ballon d'Or on 20:40 - Nov 30 with 2800 viewsTripleNiemi

Ballon d'Or on 18:58 - Nov 30 by JaySaint

you keep banging on about Mount, why?

Oh ffs......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Ballon d'Or on 09:20 - Dec 1 with 2692 viewsButty101

Ballon d'Or on 20:40 - Nov 30 by TripleNiemi

Oh ffs......

Its odd how obsessed he is with a player that is a chelsea youth product. It would be slightly less odd if the boy had actually played for his club. still odd though.
I never see on the saints forums people banging on constantly about Gareth Bale

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ballon d'Or on 14:05 - Dec 1 with 2657 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 09:20 - Dec 1 by Butty101

Its odd how obsessed he is with a player that is a chelsea youth product. It would be slightly less odd if the boy had actually played for his club. still odd though.
I never see on the saints forums people banging on constantly about Gareth Bale

He used to live not far me, so I would have always been interested. but the obsession seems to be yours.

I was telling you ages ago how good he was; but you were in absolute denial; even trying to compare him unfavourably to JWP. The fact that he has come in 19th in a poll which is effectively a poll of all the best players in the world save one or two speaks volumes, and of course proves my point. Game, set and match.

76-1
[Post edited 1 Dec 2021 14:08]

Ballon d'Or on 14:21 - Dec 1 with 2648 viewsgrumpy

Ballon d'Or on 14:05 - Dec 1 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

He used to live not far me, so I would have always been interested. but the obsession seems to be yours.

I was telling you ages ago how good he was; but you were in absolute denial; even trying to compare him unfavourably to JWP. The fact that he has come in 19th in a poll which is effectively a poll of all the best players in the world save one or two speaks volumes, and of course proves my point. Game, set and match.

76-1

'19th in a poll which is effectively a poll of all the best players in the world '

Seriously!
Ballon d'Or on 14:28 - Dec 1 with 2646 viewsBicester_North

76-1

Did everyone who lived near you end up speaking with a laughable fake London w@nksta accent like your little soldier mount? You love him so much it’s heart warming but a bit sinister.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ballon d'Or on 14:31 - Dec 1 with 2634 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 14:21 - Dec 1 by grumpy

'19th in a poll which is effectively a poll of all the best players in the world '

Seriously!

In which continent do most of the best players in the world play?

Does the Ballon d'or include any player playing in Europe?

Not hard questions

Ballon d'Or on 14:34 - Dec 1 with 2632 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 14:28 - Dec 1 by Bicester_North

Did everyone who lived near you end up speaking with a laughable fake London w@nksta accent like your little soldier mount? You love him so much it’s heart warming but a bit sinister.

Hello Lesley, how are you? I bet if I met you I would be guffawing at your worzel accent

And where does the worzel accent start on the south coast? Oh yes, your little town.

Ballon d'Or on 15:06 - Dec 1 with 2608 viewsButty101

76-1

If you still lived in the UK, i suspect young Mason would have a restraining order on you

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Ballon d'Or on 15:45 - Dec 1 with 2597 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Ballon d'Or on 15:06 - Dec 1 by Butty101

If you still lived in the UK, i suspect young Mason would have a restraining order on you

It certainly looks like I have well and truly won the Mount v JWP debate, and you are lashing out emotionally like a truly beaten soul.

Ballon d'Or on 16:14 - Dec 1 with 2583 viewsJaySaint

Ballon d'Or on 15:45 - Dec 1 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

It certainly looks like I have well and truly won the Mount v JWP debate, and you are lashing out emotionally like a truly beaten soul.

Is Chelsea your premier league 'team', of something?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024