Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think our great leader may need some help. 14:03 - Nov 30 with 1182 viewsI_would

It seems Ralph was seriously considering starting Longy against Liverpool. Perhaps the management suggested it as Long has only played 16 mins so far this season which means SFC paid him £90,000 per minute up to now and they probably felt guilty at their gross mismanagement. Perhaps the entire management is broken.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:10 - Nov 30 with 1132 viewssaintwizzler

You are kidding right?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:13 - Nov 30 with 1126 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:10 - Nov 30 by saintwizzler

You are kidding right?

Kidding about what?

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 1111 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:10 - Nov 30 by saintwizzler

You are kidding right?

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/southampton-liverpool-ralph-hasenh

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:36 - Nov 30 with 1098 viewsSadoldgit

Coach considers playing one of his squad members but goes with another player instead shocker.
I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:41 - Nov 30 with 1087 viewssaint68

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:36 - Nov 30 by Sadoldgit

Coach considers playing one of his squad members but goes with another player instead shocker.

Shane Long was the last saints player to score a winning goal at Anfield, maybe Ralph thought that a good Omen.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:45 - Nov 30 with 1084 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:36 - Nov 30 by Sadoldgit

Coach considers playing a L2 quality non-scoring striker who has only played 16 mins all season against one of the best in-form teams in the world at home. Is that what you meant?
[Post edited 30 Nov 2021 15:56]

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:48 - Nov 30 with 1080 viewssaint68

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:45 - Nov 30 by I_would

Coach considers playing a L2 quality non-scoring striker who has only played 16 mins all season against one of the best in-form teams in the world at home. Is that what you meant?

Bizarre but not surprising with the current manager

I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 1066 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:48 - Nov 30 by saint68

Bizarre but not surprising with the current manager

Bizarre is right, only trumped by Ralph's recent Buncott sub.

Login to get fewer ads

I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:03 - Nov 30 with 1064 viewssaint68

I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:02 - Nov 30 by I_would

Bizarre is right, only trumped by Ralph's recent Buncott sub.

Indeed, nice lad but shìt these days.

I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:07 - Nov 30 with 1060 viewsSonicBoom

Bit like Walcott we seem to be paying him 60 grand a week to be "nice".
I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:09 - Nov 30 with 1058 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 16:03 - Nov 30 by saint68

Indeed, nice lad but shìt these days.

For your own safety it's probably best not to be swigging anything as you read SFC Twitter at 2pm or when we hold the sub boards up at 70 + minutes.

I think our great leader may need some help. on 08:40 - Dec 1 with 910 viewsSadoldgit

What I meant is that he has a squad of players and a lot of games coming up and why wouldn’t he consider a number of permutations to get through the period. He didn’t actually play him did he? Whatever we think of the likes of Walcott and Long, the club are paying them a lot of money so they must think they are worth keeping around, if only for back up plans. Have you considered also that they might be thinking about moving along on in January, in which case it could be shop window type statement.
I think our great leader may need some help. on 10:14 - Dec 1 with 850 viewsMytchettSaint

I think our great leader may need some help. on 08:40 - Dec 1 by Sadoldgit

What I meant is that he has a squad of players and a lot of games coming up and why wouldn’t he consider a number of permutations to get through the period. He didn’t actually play him did he? Whatever we think of the likes of Walcott and Long, the club are paying them a lot of money so they must think they are worth keeping around, if only for back up plans. Have you considered also that they might be thinking about moving along on in January, in which case it could be shop window type statement.

There’s no way we’ll be lucky enough to shunt Longy and Th£o out the door in January.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

I think our great leader may need some help. on 10:40 - Dec 1 with 830 views1885_SFC

I've convinced myself that the club acquired Theo with future plans/mutual agreement of him gaining his badges etc and eventually running the youth system over at Staplewood.

Old School is Cool

I think our great leader may need some help. on 10:49 - Dec 1 with 813 viewsElijahK

I think our great leader may need some help. on 15:25 - Nov 30 by I_would

https://www.hampshirelive.news/sport/football/southampton-liverpool-ralph-hasenh

Yeah because Hampshire live is always spot on with all the waffle it comes out with!

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

I think our great leader may need some help. on 10:53 - Dec 1 with 808 viewsElijahK

You say that but if you saw the Chelsea game in the EFL Cup then you’d have seen that he was actually quite surprisingly decent that night, but still as much I’d prefer the others to start, it’s not like their getting hatricks every weekend

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

I think our great leader may need some help. on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 753 viewsI_would

I think our great leader may need some help. on 10:53 - Dec 1 by ElijahK

You say that but if you saw the Chelsea game in the EFL Cup then you’d have seen that he was actually quite surprisingly decent that night, but still as much I’d prefer the others to start, it’s not like their getting hatricks every weekend

If Long was able to control the ball once he might be worth considering. Oh also if he was onside on one attack. And if he was able to stand up without looking like he was on an ice rink for the first time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024