Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kick Off Time Tomorrow 15:47 - Nov 30 with 1429 viewsBLEEDRED

Planning my arrival time tomorrow as not in Southampton and cannot get to St Mary's early, just found out KO is 7:30!!! The very time I thought I could get there by! Hope others don't get caught out
Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 15:55 - Nov 30 with 1413 viewsTimSaint

The earlier KO time may well influence a lot more people to use the train, as opposed to driving in. The last train back to Wichester, Basingstoke and connections to London and beyond, leaves Central at 10pm.

This train was not an option for the Villa game, as it kicked off at 8pm !!

So, (thanks to Nick) armed with their new Half Price Network cards (still available til 17th Dec) I expect many more fans to let the train take the strain tomorrow !! :-)

TimSaint

Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 15:56 - Nov 30 with 1410 viewssaints__fan__73

Kickoff time was requested by Nick so he could still watch the 2nd half of his beloved Reds in the Scouse derby.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 16:30 - Nov 30 with 1383 viewsWints76

Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 15:55 - Nov 30 by TimSaint

The earlier KO time may well influence a lot more people to use the train, as opposed to driving in. The last train back to Wichester, Basingstoke and connections to London and beyond, leaves Central at 10pm.

This train was not an option for the Villa game, as it kicked off at 8pm !!

So, (thanks to Nick) armed with their new Half Price Network cards (still available til 17th Dec) I expect many more fans to let the train take the strain tomorrow !! :-)

There's a 2300 back to Winch. Think it terminates here (it did after the Villa game)

And well done for getting the railcard, others weren't so lucky! https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/2021/11/railcard-users-left-frustrated-af
Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 19:45 - Nov 30 with 1281 viewskingslandstand1

Kick Off Time Tomorrow on 15:56 - Nov 30 by saints__fan__73

Kickoff time was requested by Nick so he could still watch the 2nd half of his beloved Reds in the Scouse derby.

Hopefully the blue side will pay respects to Ray Kennedy, as no doubt there will be a big commemoration for him, although tbh, I firstly think of him as a member of the Arsenal double winning team rather than the Scousers

But then again the red side are the biggest bestest side ever and no one is above them in the sympathy element (that's not being disrespectful to RK btw)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024