Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's 09:45 - Dec 3 with 533 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56423/adam-lallana-set-t

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 10:28 - Dec 3 with 504 viewsdwayne_dibley

DILLIGAF

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 10:33 - Dec 3 with 500 viewsBerber

It would help if Trossard and Maupay missed out too. Mind, after Maupay's decent goal midweek, what chance of another? Oops.
Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 10:45 - Dec 3 with 490 viewssaintwizzler

Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 10:33 - Dec 3 by Berber

It would help if Trossard and Maupay missed out too. Mind, after Maupay's decent goal midweek, what chance of another? Oops.

Good player is Trossard.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 11:44 - Dec 3 with 462 viewsSonicBoom

I'd love to know how many time Lallana has actually player 90 minutes in his career.
I remember even from his time here that he was often injured, and even when he started he was always hooked before the end of most games.
Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 12:53 - Dec 3 with 430 viewsPoirot

Always bottles it against us.
Adam Lallana Set To Miss Return To St Mary's on 14:18 - Dec 3 with 399 viewskingslandstand1

Adam who?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024