Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dele Alli... 10:04 - Dec 14 with 869 viewsSonicBoom

Lots of talk that he is leaving Spurs in January.
Would we take him on loan?

As usual there are internet experts who call him lazy and unprofessional. Many journo's say he is a quiet lad that needs an arm around him to produce his best. He certainly got the Luke Shaw treatment from Mourinho.

At his best he has been one of the best English players for a period of time so there must be a player in there. Even Ferguson said he was destined for the top.

Personally I'd take a chance on him if the deal is right. He could be the number 10 we are missing if RH can restore his confidence. I think he might get better offers than us though. Perhaps he's the type Newcastle might throw money at.
But a bit like Willshire I expect he will completely divide opinion.
Dele Alli... on 11:15 - Dec 14 with 800 viewsButty101

Would never happen, we just dont pay those wages

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Dele Alli... on 11:47 - Dec 14 with 782 viewssaint901

Never been the real deal for me.

Decent enough player and certainly good enough for us but his brief spell in the England side exposed him.

JM was not the best manager to bring out his ability though. JM does have a tendency to pick favourites and clearly Alli was not one of them.
Dele Alli... on 11:53 - Dec 14 with 775 viewssolent_toffee

If he didn’t play for Spurs he wouldn’t get anywhere the England squad.

Decent player though, destined for Newcastle I’d imagine.
Dele Alli... on 12:03 - Dec 14 with 761 viewssaintwizzler

He was very quiet when his mate was videoing him being sucked off by some tart in a hotel room.

Avoid the Kunt.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Dele Alli... on 14:41 - Dec 14 with 679 viewsBerber

He hasn't played well since Pochetino left Spurs. He has some good qualities, when they manage to surface, but not one for us. We need characters, not posers if we are taking a gamble.
Dele Alli... on 15:23 - Dec 14 with 656 viewsTimSaint

Dele Alli... on 14:41 - Dec 14 by Berber

He hasn't played well since Pochetino left Spurs. He has some good qualities, when they manage to surface, but not one for us. We need characters, not posers if we are taking a gamble.

As good a player as he can be, I am not sure he would fancy a potential relegation scrap - not that we could afford him anyway.

If he did come here on loan, I would expect him to have the same impact as Minamino did - a few flashes of brilliance, but little else. Certainly not the kind of impact that Lingard had at West Ham, or even Ronnie Eklund had for us, all those years ago !! :-)

TimSaint

Dele Alli... on 15:30 - Dec 14 with 644 viewskingslandstand1

Dele Alli... on 14:41 - Dec 14 by Berber

Lets get Poch back then to replace Ralph?
Dele Alli... on 15:40 - Dec 14 with 638 viewsSonicBoom

I think the point is he's still better than what we've got. The doubts about him mean we might actually have a chance of getting him. If he had no problems like a Lingaard then we'd have no chance.
As for disliking him for getting a BJ in a hotel room.... Well if that was a criteria then pretty much everyone playing or watching would be in the same boat.
Login to get fewer ads

Dele Alli... on 15:47 - Dec 14 with 627 viewsHeisenberg

No. Another overpaid ponce who spends more time on his hair and coming up with his latest goal celebration. There is a reason top managers don’t rate him.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024