Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? 17:23 - Dec 16 with 680 viewsTimSaint

I hate to think how much it has cost the club to produce them, package them and then mail them out ?

I guess they are the ones that we should have got as part of our new ST Welcome Packs at the start of the season.

Not the best design either. As it is to commemorate 20 years at SMS, you would have thought the badge would actually be of the stadium ?

TimSaint

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 18:20 - Dec 16 with 626 viewsdirk_doone

Yes. What a waste of time and money sending those out was. The big box with a tiny, poor quality badge in one corner of it. Most of them will go straight in the bin.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 18:28 - Dec 16 with 623 viewsTimSaint

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 18:20 - Dec 16 by dirk_doone

Yes. What a waste of time and money sending those out was. The big box with a tiny, poor quality badge in one corner of it. Most of them will go straight in the bin.

At least all the cardboard can be recycled !! :-)

We got Adult versions of the Welcome Pack, but I am curious as to how the kids / teens pack(s) differ from ours !! Perhaps if you are under a certain age, you are not allowed a 'dangerous' pin badge.

TimSaint

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 18:30 - Dec 16 with 615 viewsSaintsforeverj

Another example of nonsense. A big cardboard box with a tiny badge. Then we hear the club is skint. They could have given £5 vouchers out to fans instead. The world is going mad, seriously it is.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 18:34]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:01 - Dec 16 with 542 viewskingslandstand1

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 18:30 - Dec 16 by Saintsforeverj

Another example of nonsense. A big cardboard box with a tiny badge. Then we hear the club is skint. They could have given £5 vouchers out to fans instead. The world is going mad, seriously it is.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 18:34]

What, a fiver to spend on tat from the Saints shop? Sorry, jesting, and yes it was another cr@ppy badge that nobody wears, but it was an effort ........... although I did wonder what could be in the box of that size!
ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:09 - Dec 16 with 531 viewsSaintNick

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:01 - Dec 16 by kingslandstand1

What, a fiver to spend on tat from the Saints shop? Sorry, jesting, and yes it was another cr@ppy badge that nobody wears, but it was an effort ........... although I did wonder what could be in the box of that size!

Damned if they do damned if they dont !

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:18 - Dec 16 with 524 viewsBerber

Tat, ridiculous waste.
ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:19 - Dec 16 with 524 viewsSaintsforeverj

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:01 - Dec 16 by kingslandstand1

Or better still, money off a Saints ticket to get more fans in the ground! Yes, I wondered what the package was as I hadn't ordered anything. Then opened it up and found a tiny little pin badge stuck to a massive piece of cardboard
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:19]

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:21 - Dec 16 with 511 viewsSaintsforeverj

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:09 - Dec 16 by SaintNick

Damned if they do damned if they dont !

I don't think anyone would have cared had they not sent out the welcome pack, 6 months late with a tiny badge in it! On the other hand, it might have improved supporter relations had they scrapped the pin badge, saved the postage and sent an evoucher or something.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:22]

Login to get fewer ads

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:21 - Dec 16 with 510 viewsBerber

I was waiting for some items from fleabay, so the tin badge was doubly disappointing.
ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:24 - Dec 16 with 500 viewsSaintNick

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:19 - Dec 16 by Saintsforeverj

Or better still, money off a Saints ticket to get more fans in the ground! Yes, I wondered what the package was as I hadn't ordered anything. Then opened it up and found a tiny little pin badge stuck to a massive piece of cardboard
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:19]

The badges cost a pittance to make and so did the postage, the boxes were all printed at the start of the season.

It would have worked out about £1 pers season ticket off if they had not sent them out and taken money off the season ticket.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 497 viewsSaintsforeverj

ST Holders - Have You All Received Your Pin Badges ? on 21:24 - Dec 16 by SaintNick

The badges cost a pittance to make and so did the postage, the boxes were all printed at the start of the season.

It would have worked out about £1 pers season ticket off if they had not sent them out and taken money off the season ticket.

Printed at the start of the season? Why weren't they sent out then with the season tickets?

And 15 000 pounds could have been saved nonetheless for boxes that will be put in the bin. They could have used that to pay the people putting up the new screens they promised in October and then November.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 21:29]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024