Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Premier league approve saints takeover 23:26 - Dec 23 with 32655 viewsfranniesTache

You heard it here first, should be done by 29th/30th of this month, the club has been sold for £125m
Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:46 - Dec 23 with 11723 viewsSaintsforeverj

How do you know that?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:53 - Dec 23 with 11710 viewsfranniesTache

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:46 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

How do you know that?

I know people that know senior people in the club
Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:56 - Dec 23 with 11700 viewsSaintsforeverj

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:53 - Dec 23 by franniesTache

Great news if true as long as it's someone good taking over.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:58 - Dec 23 with 11696 viewsfranniesTache

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:56 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

No idea who it is, two groups were shown round at the end of October though
Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:36 - Dec 24 with 11639 viewsdarthvader

The numbers dont add up . He brought 80percent for 220million .
Are you saying hes going to sell for near on 100 million less ?
I cant see that happening sorry

keep the faith coyr

Premier league approve saints takeover on 07:01 - Dec 24 with 11540 viewssaintwizzler

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:53 - Dec 23 by franniesTache

Xmas drinkies with Hat Kunt, ASDA Man and Lady T?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 07:44 - Dec 24 with 11498 viewsHeisenberg

Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:36 - Dec 24 by darthvader

Boxing Day sales.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 07:44 - Dec 24 with 11499 viewssaint68

If true then id hope Miss Leibherr is also gone too, we witnessed her previous attempt to safeguard her fathers legacy...Gao out ....Kat out...

Fingers crossed for someone actually interested in on field success

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:11 - Dec 24 with 11326 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 07:44 - Dec 24 by saint68

If true then id hope Miss Leibherr is also gone too, we witnessed her previous attempt to safeguard her fathers legacy...Gao out ....Kat out...

Fingers crossed for someone actually interested in on field success

Those were my first thoughts too. Even though she's already made nearly a quarter of a billion out of the club, she'll still be looking to make more so I expect her to hold out for a much higher price for her shares and she's put herself in a great bargaining position as the big stumbling block. If they don't pay her what she wants now then she'll just sit there.

As for Gao, he's probably desperate to scrape together any money he can get to meet his loan repayments so even a low offer is better than no offer for him..
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 9:18]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:23 - Dec 24 with 11266 viewssaint68

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:11 - Dec 24 by dirk_doone

Those were my first thoughts too. Even though she's already made nearly a quarter of a billion out of the club, she'll still be looking to make more so I expect her to hold out for a much higher price for her shares and she's put herself in a great bargaining position as the big stumbling block. If they don't pay her what she wants now then she'll just sit there.

As for Gao, he's probably desperate to scrape together any money he can get to meet his loan repayments so even a low offer is better than no offer for him..

Joseph Da Grosa offered somewhere around the figure FT has mentioned earlier in the post...maybe that's our man.

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:24 - Dec 24 with 11260 viewsJaySaint

This is (potentially) great news. Seem really cheap for a premier league club.
I assume this is just for Gao's stake?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:25 - Dec 24 with 11250 viewsSaintNick

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:11 - Dec 24 by dirk_doone

If people think that Kat hasn't safeguarded her father legacy then they are truly misguided, we have enjoyed a good period in the club's history since she has taken the reigns, she could have bailed on the club in 2014, but she took back control and gave us some good years, like Gao she could have sold the club to the first chancer that came along.

Kat has preserved her Fathers legacy and run the club as he wanted it run, Gao doesn't need the money, if he did then he would have dripped out cash from all the transfer payments over the last three years, so show me the evidence where he has done us any wrong and i will agree with you.

Hopefully these people will be the right people, Gao could have taken £120 million a year ago but didn't because they were not the right people, ask Burnley about their owners or for that matter the old school Manchester united fans about the Glaziers

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:37 - Dec 24 with 11187 viewssaint68

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:25 - Dec 24 by SaintNick

If people think that Kat hasn't safeguarded her father legacy then they are truly misguided, we have enjoyed a good period in the club's history since she has taken the reigns, she could have bailed on the club in 2014, but she took back control and gave us some good years, like Gao she could have sold the club to the first chancer that came along.

Kat has preserved her Fathers legacy and run the club as he wanted it run, Gao doesn't need the money, if he did then he would have dripped out cash from all the transfer payments over the last three years, so show me the evidence where he has done us any wrong and i will agree with you.

Hopefully these people will be the right people, Gao could have taken £120 million a year ago but didn't because they were not the right people, ask Burnley about their owners or for that matter the old school Manchester united fans about the Glaziers

Marcus was adamant the club be self sustaining Nick...are you implying that's been the case over the past 6yrs?...as the clubs finances over the past few years don't paint a picture of self sustainability in any shape or form..meanwhile the legacy keeper has accrued 100% more personally than the current club debt...so we shouldn't hold Katerina up as some kind of shining beacon.

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:38 - Dec 24 with 11152 viewskingslandstand1

Premier league approve saints takeover on 01:36 - Dec 24 by darthvader

I'm with that. Or someone has sent the boys in to do a deal or else and Chairman Gao is sharing a cell with that Chinese tennis player
Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:41 - Dec 24 with 11136 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:37 - Dec 24 by saint68

Marcus was adamant the club be self sustaining Nick...are you implying that's been the case over the past 6yrs?...as the clubs finances over the past few years don't paint a picture of self sustainability in any shape or form..meanwhile the legacy keeper has accrued 100% more personally than the current club debt...so we shouldn't hold Katerina up as some kind of shining beacon.

Yes, the only 'legacy' Kat has pereserved sits in her Swiss bank account. There can be very few owners in the history of football who've made as much money for themselves out of a football club as she has.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 9:47]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:52 - Dec 24 with 11082 viewssaint68

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:41 - Dec 24 by dirk_doone

Yes, the only 'legacy' Kat has pereserved sits in her Swiss bank account. There can be very few owners in the history of football who've made as much money for themselves out of a football club as she has.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 9:47]

Exactly Dirk, sometimes its hard to workout how Nick feels she's done such a fantastic job.

Partnering up with a non committed Chinaman with a very questionable past doesn't really speak volumes to her legacy upkeep at all.

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:58 - Dec 24 with 11051 viewsfranniesTache

For those saying that it’s cheap don’t forget saints have an outstanding £78m loan at 9% interest that we’re struggling to pay the interest on and are losing about £70m a year currently, plus of course Gao has been told by powers far higher than the northam that he needs to get out.

Given the source of this there is no reason for me not to believe it’s true, only thing I’m not a hundred percent on is dates, but that’s only because the purchase of big companies is never straight forward
Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:02 - Dec 24 with 11028 viewsdirk_doone

Premier league approve saints takeover on 09:58 - Dec 24 by franniesTache

For those saying that it’s cheap don’t forget saints have an outstanding £78m loan at 9% interest that we’re struggling to pay the interest on and are losing about £70m a year currently, plus of course Gao has been told by powers far higher than the northam that he needs to get out.

Given the source of this there is no reason for me not to believe it’s true, only thing I’m not a hundred percent on is dates, but that’s only because the purchase of big companies is never straight forward

Yes, Gao is probably under severe pressure to pay back the loans he took out to pay Kat, as I believe the main bank he borrowed from is partly owned by the Chinese government. Kat took him for every penny he could borrow and more besides.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 10:05]

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:09 - Dec 24 with 10975 viewssaint68

Fully understand that the current hemorrhaging would be more than enough to scare Gao into offloading the club at a reduced price...just hope it's a clean sale and no legacy keeper are left to impede the new owner

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:21 - Dec 24 with 10919 viewsPatfromPoole

That loan we took out always struck me as a particularly bad deal, not least when you consider the rate of interest Spurs are being charged on a far higher sum.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 10914 viewsTripleNiemi

Premier league approve saints takeover on 23:56 - Dec 23 by Saintsforeverj

Sometimes the old saying 'better the devil you know and all that'.....

I am not a Gao fan by any stretch as his tenure has been nothing short of a disaster and backward trajectory, that said by hook or by crook (Ralph mainly) we are still a PL club at present.

Just cos the authorities have sanctioned something possibly (as we all know) counts for fcuk all.

Nervous...........

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:23 - Dec 24 with 10912 viewsfranniesTache

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:21 - Dec 24 by PatfromPoole

That loan we took out always struck me as a particularly bad deal, not least when you consider the rate of interest Spurs are being charged on a far higher sum.

As you know from the chat Pat
[Post edited 24 Dec 2021 14:30]
Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:26 - Dec 24 with 10898 viewsTripleNiemi

Quote:

plus of course Gao has been told by powers far higher than the northam that he needs to get out.

End Quote

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:29 - Dec 24 with 10892 viewsTripleNiemi

I would gladly see Kat resume 100% control to be honest (unless of course Ineos wish to buy the club)

Premier league approve saints takeover on 10:40 - Dec 24 with 10853 viewsSalisburySaint

Fully agree Nick, feel she gets a lot of unfair criticism on here and other social media

I've heard nothing but praise from staff regarding her attitude, in the past she ate in same canteen as rest of staff, and was always interested in all the staff always asking how they and their families were, right down to the women doing the laundry at Staplewood, where after talking to them she instigated the ordering of new improved equipment to aid them with there work.

she has from what I've heard always had clubs best interests at heart, hence keeping a shareholding and not the money grabber many would suggest.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024