Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future 10:05 - Jan 5 with 567 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56662/time-for-saints-su

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 10:56 - Jan 5 with 518 viewsdwayne_dibley

the past is always with us like Jacob Marley's chains. The future is the undiscovered country.

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 11:32 - Jan 5 with 496 viewsSonicBoom

Well it's all part of the pantomime that is football. That's why we love it. It's like a real life soap opera.
I just hope that this time the new owners find a shirt sponsor that actually has a website and that the logos don't all peel straight off the shirts! Anything else is a bonus !
Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 11:38 - Jan 5 with 488 viewssaintwizzler

Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 11:32 - Jan 5 by SonicBoom

Well it's all part of the pantomime that is football. That's why we love it. It's like a real life soap opera.
I just hope that this time the new owners find a shirt sponsor that actually has a website and that the logos don't all peel straight off the shirts! Anything else is a bonus !

The away fans need to be moved PDQ.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 400 viewsdwayne_dibley

Time For Saints Supporters To Put The Past Behind Us And look To The Future on 11:38 - Jan 5 by saintwizzler

The away fans need to be moved PDQ.

covid has done that

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024