Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New owner - new ground? 16:44 - Jan 5 with 3725 viewssaint901

I don't know much about Mr Solak but I hope he takes a real interest in his new acquisition.

If so, can I ask that he consider moving the stadium - pretty please?

Anybody coming into Sampton for a match finds the stadium an utter PITA to get to, park nearby, get out of, and leave the city. It should never have been put where it was.

Instead sell the land for housing - which is what all the surrounding property is going for and use the money to build something out near the motorway.

The sites near the old Transit factory look favourite to me. Easy access, good links into and out of town. A railway line ready.

I seem to think that Rupert whatshisface tried to build a stadium out there and got outline permission? He then got greedy and wanted a hotel, shops, residential and the planners said no.

Perhaps it would be a good time to try again and build a bigger (40k) stadium?
New owner - new ground? on 17:05 - Jan 6 with 458 viewsChesham_Saint

New owner - new ground? on 16:58 - Jan 6 by franniesTache

Nah he's going to steal your food

No, his dinner money…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

New owner - new ground? on 18:25 - Jan 6 with 401 viewsTripleNiemi

New owner - new ground? on 15:45 - Jan 6 by kingslandstand1

And we all thought everyone welcomed 130

Oh, and I say def stay where we are - ever been to Brighton's ground!!

Cracking ground, a little different from the norm but as you imply.....shit location

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

New owner - new ground? on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 378 viewskernow

Don't get how anyone can slag off St Mary's. It's a wonderful football arena, fit to host World Cup internationals, city centre location, with a brilliant atmosphere.
It took a while, but it has become Saints' home, fit and worthy of a Premier League football club.
It took years of waiting but it was absolutely necessary for a progressive football club to have such a home.

The nostalgia for the Dell was never a part of this fana's mindset. Too many memories of being trampled, crushed, obsolete and inadequate facilities, catering, welfare, obscured vision and a general feeling of being herded and coralled.
Okay, opposing teams hated playing there and it was worth maybe 12 points a season, but the Dell held back Saints for decades.
New owner - new ground? on 18:56 - Jan 6 with 375 viewsTripleNiemi

New owner - new ground? on 18:53 - Jan 6 by kernow

Don't get how anyone can slag off St Mary's. It's a wonderful football arena, fit to host World Cup internationals, city centre location, with a brilliant atmosphere.
It took a while, but it has become Saints' home, fit and worthy of a Premier League football club.
It took years of waiting but it was absolutely necessary for a progressive football club to have such a home.

The nostalgia for the Dell was never a part of this fana's mindset. Too many memories of being trampled, crushed, obsolete and inadequate facilities, catering, welfare, obscured vision and a general feeling of being herded and coralled.
Okay, opposing teams hated playing there and it was worth maybe 12 points a season, but the Dell held back Saints for decades.

Yeah shīt wasn't it......

....now where's me time machine....

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024