Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall v Palace 09:05 - Jan 8 with 1844 viewsPatfromPoole

On ITV at lunchtime today.

Will not be a game for the faint-hearted.

Atmosphere will be highly intense. Millwall detest Palace.

A must-watch, I think.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Millwall v Palace on 09:36 - Jan 8 with 1799 viewsBicester_North

Millwall just laugh at Palace fans and call them Nigels. Not a proper rivalry for them at all.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Millwall v Palace on 10:11 - Jan 8 with 1763 views1teeminants

Millwall v Palace on 09:36 - Jan 8 by Bicester_North

Millwall just laugh at Palace fans and call them Nigels. Not a proper rivalry for them at all.

Yep this. Millwall detest West Ham and vice versa. They have no time for Palace.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Millwall v Palace on 13:17 - Jan 8 with 1630 viewsChesham_Saint

True. To be fair to palace though, they do make some noise, but from what I can see (and those I’ve met) they’re not exactly “old school” and will be hiding their stripy tops big time on the way home…

Not that I blame them!

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Millwall v Palace on 13:49 - Jan 8 with 1606 views1ASIN12

I must admit I would have thought Millwall have far bigger fish to fry then poxy Palace
Millwall v Palace on 15:19 - Jan 8 with 1531 viewsChesham_Saint

Millwall v Palace on 13:49 - Jan 8 by 1ASIN12

I must admit I would have thought Millwall have far bigger fish to fry then poxy Palace

In what way are Palace poxy? They’re an established premier league team with some good players, a good manager and a…….shit ground.

Millwall v Palace on 15:42 - Jan 8 with 1514 viewsSadoldgit

Millwall v Palace on 10:11 - Jan 8 by 1teeminants

Yep this. Millwall detest West Ham and vice versa. They have no time for Palace.

And Palace’s biggest rivalry is with Brighton.
Millwall v Palace on 15:51 - Jan 8 with 1511 viewsChesham_Saint

Millwall v Palace on 15:42 - Jan 8 by Sadoldgit

And Palace’s biggest rivalry is with Brighton.

It is but I feel that it’s more than a bit contrived. Let’s face it, Millwall are too hard for Palace and the skates are too hard for Brighton.

The result is that the glaziers and the dolphins cling to each other out of a fear of their natural rivals….

Millwall v Palace on 22:55 - Jan 8 with 1359 viewshedgeend61

Always remember the Millwall Panorama Documentary from 1977 when Gordon Jago, the then manager, spoke with fans bemoaning Charlton and Palace not bringing any support to the Old Den (like Little Pompey in 1974) which impacted finances and the ability to buy better players. West Ham's their real derby

22 min in

Went to Millwall v West Ham in 1979 at the Old Den with a WHU mate from college, not for the faint hearted, up there with Saints Pompey games
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall v Palace on 01:05 - Jan 9 with 1284 viewsBicester_North

Millwall v Palace on 22:55 - Jan 8 by hedgeend61

Always remember the Millwall Panorama Documentary from 1977 when Gordon Jago, the then manager, spoke with fans bemoaning Charlton and Palace not bringing any support to the Old Den (like Little Pompey in 1974) which impacted finances and the ability to buy better players. West Ham's their real derby

22 min in

Went to Millwall v West Ham in 1979 at the Old Den with a WHU mate from college, not for the faint hearted, up there with Saints Pompey games

Classic documentary that. Imagine now if a bloke who put a surgical mask on and went scrapping at football every weekend was filmed doing his job at a kids nursery helping the nippers with jigsaws

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Millwall v Palace on 10:58 - Jan 9 with 1129 viewskernow

Once upon a time I was on the train between London Bridge and Peckham when I was challenged by some lads simply for not wearing any colours?!
Suspicious of strangers I guess.
Millwall v Palace on 12:06 - Jan 9 with 1090 viewscocklebreath

The last game at millwall Ricky lambert 2 penalty’s the home fans going berserk , “you’ll never make the station “ we all did because we were safely enclosed in the fence back to the tube, cracking day out

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Millwall v Palace on 14:35 - Jan 9 with 1015 viewsSaintsforeverj

Millwall in trouble for abusing Gallagher calling him Chelsea rent boy and booing taking the knee and abusing Viera. Millwall fans do always seem to be in trouble!

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Millwall v Palace on 15:24 - Jan 9 with 968 viewscocklebreath

Millwall v Palace on 14:35 - Jan 9 by Saintsforeverj

Millwall in trouble for abusing Gallagher calling him Chelsea rent boy and booing taking the knee and abusing Viera. Millwall fans do always seem to be in trouble!

It’s not really worth worrying about is it

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024