Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are due a good draw 01:17 - Jan 9 with 2197 viewsBicester_North

All seem to be prem or crap draws lately for the fans (apart from skates away)

Coventry, QPR, Cambridge, Peterborough or Plymouth away would be nice

Or depending on who wins tomorrow Charlton, Orient or Forest away would do as well
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 2:20]

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

We are due a good draw on 10:06 - Jan 9 with 2052 viewsSaintNick

I would say we would always want a home game against the lowest ranked team in the competition, if not an away game against a League One side where i haven't been before

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

We are due a good draw on 10:19 - Jan 9 with 2040 viewscocklebreath

We are due a good draw on 10:06 - Jan 9 by SaintNick

I would say we would always want a home game against the lowest ranked team in the competition, if not an away game against a League One side where i haven't been before

You’ve been everywhere

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

We are due a good draw on 12:40 - Jan 9 with 1981 viewsdirk_doone

We are due a good draw on 10:06 - Jan 9 by SaintNick

"I would say we would always want a home game against the lowest ranked team in the competition" This. The aim is to win a trophy.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

We are due a good draw on 13:28 - Jan 9 with 1936 views1885_SFC

Away at Cambridge would do.

Old School is Cool

We are due a good draw on 13:52 - Jan 9 with 1914 viewsSaintsforeverj

Cambridge or Boreham Wood home or away.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

We are due a good draw on 14:23 - Jan 9 with 1875 viewsPatfromPoole

Hoping for Hartlepool away.

Would get a decent following of noisy types up there.

Boreham Wood would be painful; one for the flap jack crew.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

We are due a good draw on 15:28 - Jan 9 with 1832 viewscocklebreath

Home draw please, want to take the kids to a cup game, not sure we’ve had a home draw for about 10 years

We are due a good draw on 15:33 - Jan 9 with 1822 viewsPatfromPoole

We are due a good draw on 15:28 - Jan 9 by cocklebreath

Home draw please, want to take the kids to a cup game, not sure we’ve had a home draw for about 10 years

We lost at home on penalties to fooking Derby a couple of years ago.

Itchen North was not a good place to be that night.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Login to get fewer ads

We are due a good draw on 15:41 - Jan 9 with 1806 viewsBison

We are due a good draw on 15:28 - Jan 9 by cocklebreath

Just got City tickets for the 22nd , £45 adults and £30 each for the kids so yes a cheap FA cup game be nice.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

We are due a good draw on 15:52 - Jan 9 with 1795 viewsdirk_doone

We are due a good draw on 15:33 - Jan 9 by PatfromPoole

We lost at home on penalties to fooking Derby a couple of years ago.

Itchen North was not a good place to be that night.

We were drawn away to Derby and they are one of our bogey teams. We've had a few disappointing replays like that over the years but our last 3 easy home draws in the FA Cup were Shrewsbury, Huddersfield and Yeovil and we won all of them.

We've only had 2 easy 4th rd home draws against lower league opposition in the last 25 years. Yeovil was the last one and that was back in 2015. Before that, you'd have to go back to Bury in 2008 and we won that game too. Then you'd have to go back as far as the 1990s to find another one. So, yes, an easy home draw against lower league opposition would be ideal as those are games we win.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 16:39]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

We are due a good draw on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 1688 viewsCity_boy

We are ball number 4 !!
We are due a good draw on 16:56 - Jan 9 with 1671 viewsBicester_North

Happy with that

We are due a good draw on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 1661 viewsSaintsforeverj

We are due a good draw on 16:56 - Jan 9 by Bicester_North

Happy with that

Yeah, Coventry at home. They should bring down a full following and we should still win. Should be a decent occasion.

We are due a good draw on 16:57 - Jan 9 with 1661 viewsBicester_North

All the big teams at home vs lower opposition, FFS

We are due a good draw on 16:59 - Jan 9 with 1646 viewscocklebreath

Great draw.

We are due a good draw on 19:41 - Jan 9 with 1491 viewsBicester_North

We are due a good draw on 16:57 - Jan 9 by Saintsforeverj

Yeah, Coventry at home. They should bring down a full following and we should still win. Should be a decent occasion.

Yep they will bring 5000, be a tough match

We are due a good draw on 20:00 - Jan 9 with 1475 viewssaint68

We are due a good draw on 19:41 - Jan 9 by Bicester_North

Yep they will bring 5000, be a tough match

A great atmosphere and a home win...what's not to be liked about that...was the last game I went to with my Dad against Coventry when we got promoted...a special and memorable day forever.

https://www.google.com/search?q=southampton+v+coventry+4-1&oq=southampton+v+
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 20:02]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

We are due a good draw on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 1469 viewsSaintsforeverj

We are due a good draw on 20:00 - Jan 9 by saint68

A great atmosphere and a home win...what's not to be liked about that...was the last game I went to with my Dad against Coventry when we got promoted...a special and memorable day forever.

https://www.google.com/search?q=southampton+v+coventry+4-1&oq=southampton+v+
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 20:02]

The promotion party was a great day. I didn't realize that Coventry are 10th in the Championship, so with a 5000 following of their fans, it could be tricky if we don't play our first team (memories of losing to Derby at St Mary's are coming back!) and after seeing Forest today you can never be sure, but we should get through. It should be cheap tickets, a popular game and good atmosphere, definitely.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 20:07]

We are due a good draw on 20:18 - Jan 9 with 1444 viewssaint68

We are due a good draw on 20:05 - Jan 9 by Saintsforeverj

The promotion party was a great day. I didn't realize that Coventry are 10th in the Championship, so with a 5000 following of their fans, it could be tricky if we don't play our first team (memories of losing to Derby at St Mary's are coming back!) and after seeing Forest today you can never be sure, but we should get through. It should be cheap tickets, a popular game and good atmosphere, definitely.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2022 20:07]

I'm actually loving this draw it's a second coming of Saints rising again..extremely positive for a great performance from us

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

We are due a good draw on 23:53 - Jan 9 with 1325 viewsdarthvader

We are due a good draw on 20:18 - Jan 9 by saint68

I'm actually loving this draw it's a second coming of Saints rising again..extremely positive for a great performance from us

Agreed . Im liking this . Coventry are a good club . They have a decent away following so about 5000ish noisey sky blue fans bouncing in the away end .
They are a decent side too so no push overs, they will be well up for it .
we will need to play well , keeping our 11 players on the pitch is important though and with a good home gate too should be a really good atmosphere.

Im happy with the draw , hopefully we score more than them win and get in the hat . .

keep the faith coyr

We are due a good draw on 12:41 - Jan 10 with 1152 viewsTimSaint

Would have preferred it to have been away, as not been to the Cov Building Society Arena (Ricoh back in the day !!) for a long long time - in fact the missus has been there more recently than me, as she went there to see the Spice Girls!!

Used to like going to Highfield Road too - Shearer getting abuse for missing some good chances and having a go at the fans as he walked off after the game, a MLT worldy past Ogrizovic and of course Grobb Gate where Bruce was lobbed early doors and according to secret filming, he almost threw it in the net himself - luckily Tiss, Magilton and Eklund ran the show after that and we won 3-1.

Had a certain take over happened, we could well have gone down the same route as Cov.

TimSaint

We are due a good draw on 13:03 - Jan 10 with 1132 viewsBuggalugs

We are due a good draw on 12:41 - Jan 10 by TimSaint

Would have preferred it to have been away, as not been to the Cov Building Society Arena (Ricoh back in the day !!) for a long long time - in fact the missus has been there more recently than me, as she went there to see the Spice Girls!!

Used to like going to Highfield Road too - Shearer getting abuse for missing some good chances and having a go at the fans as he walked off after the game, a MLT worldy past Ogrizovic and of course Grobb Gate where Bruce was lobbed early doors and according to secret filming, he almost threw it in the net himself - luckily Tiss, Magilton and Eklund ran the show after that and we won 3-1.

Had a certain take over happened, we could well have gone down the same route as Cov.

The 3-1 Eklund game at Highfield Road was a fantastic day.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

We are due a good draw on 14:32 - Jan 17 with 892 viewsdarthvader

We are due a good draw on 16:57 - Jan 9 by Saintsforeverj

They had a good result the weekend , playing well and seem to have a shoot on sight policy from the highlights i saw , we will have to watch for that .

Any news on tickets anyone ?

keep the faith coyr

We are due a good draw on 15:11 - Jan 17 with 864 viewsTimSaint

We are due a good draw on 14:32 - Jan 17 by darthvader

They had a good result the weekend , playing well and seem to have a shoot on sight policy from the highlights i saw , we will have to watch for that .

Any news on tickets anyone ?

Not seen a anything about tickets yet, although there is confirmation that it will take place on Saturday 5th Feb at 3pm.

I guess they are sorting out prices and numbers with Cov, as we will have to move a fair number of ST Holders to alternative seats, should they want to take up more than the usual 3.2k Prem away allocation.

TimSaint

We are due a good draw on 12:21 - Jan 18 with 742 viewsdwayne_dibley

behind closed doors?

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024