Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket Exchange 10:28 - Jan 11 with 719 viewsChesham_Saint

Does anyone know if the club are still doing the ticket return facility this season?

The official website is complete and utter shite (as ever) and I can never find the info on there I need. Without question one of the worst websites it's ever been my misfortune to use.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ticket Exchange on 10:41 - Jan 11 with 704 viewsFrontwheeler

Do you mean the resale of your ticket if you cannot make it?
Ticket Exchange on 11:00 - Jan 11 with 688 viewsBuggalugs

Yes they're still doing it, but it only comes into play when a particular match is a complete sell-out. I'm pretty sure that's only happened once this season with the Spurs game over Christmas.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Ticket Exchange on 11:15 - Jan 11 with 665 viewsBLEEDRED

Match has to sell out first
Ticket Exchange on 11:34 - Jan 11 with 641 viewsChesham_Saint

Thanks all. Yes, I meant for the return of my ticket. Bit of a long shot for the Brentford game I know, but I hate to waste it...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ticket Exchange on 13:13 - Jan 11 with 595 viewsTimSaint

Ticket Exchange on 11:34 - Jan 11 by Chesham_Saint

Thanks all. Yes, I meant for the return of my ticket. Bit of a long shot for the Brentford game I know, but I hate to waste it...

I'm sure if you drive your ST down to Southampton tonight and offer it up for free, someone will take it !! :-)

Ticket Exchange has only been in place for the Spurs game this season and to be fair, I did get an email from the Club, telling me this and if I couldn't go, to list it on the exchange. I would then get a credit on my account, provided my ticket was sold.

Hoping that the New Owners will boost the crowd to a near sell out, but it's a cold, damp school night, so let's see !!b

TimSaint

Ticket Exchange on 14:51 - Jan 11 with 558 viewsSaintNick

Ticket Exchange on 13:13 - Jan 11 by TimSaint

I'm sure if you drive your ST down to Southampton tonight and offer it up for free, someone will take it !! :-)

Ticket Exchange has only been in place for the Spurs game this season and to be fair, I did get an email from the Club, telling me this and if I couldn't go, to list it on the exchange. I would then get a credit on my account, provided my ticket was sold.

Hoping that the New Owners will boost the crowd to a near sell out, but it's a cold, damp school night, so let's see !!b

Still a thousand or so tickets available for tonight

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024