Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Revised train timetables South Western trains 17:20 - Jan 12 with 2255 viewsSalisburySaint

Beware South Western trains are to introduce revised timetable from Jan 17th, which will have a particular impact on late night trains

They have for sometime made last train to London from Central 22.00 which had caused issues for anyone living north of Winchester, but now they are making last train back from Waterloo 22.35 which will make any trip to London evening games difficult for many especially those travelling to Spurs Feb 9th or any game at Wembley

https://www.southwesternrailway.com/plan-my-journey/~/media/d1411abb4fe04be49cb7

not sure why, but last train back to Salisbury will be 23.25 rather than 23.40 which isn’t too bad

South Western trains seem to be actively discouraging people to travel on trains at the moment

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 19:53 - Jan 12 with 2168 viewsBicester_North

That isn’t good, usually much prefer to hang around London for a couple of drinks and get the 23.35

Is there an option via Reading back to Soton?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 06:47 - Jan 13 with 2058 viewsSaintsforeverj

I know a few people who couldn't attend the match the match against Brentford because of this. So before anyone says, why were there only 27000 fans the other night, if you live in Basingstoke and travel by train, like the person I know, you couldn't get home! And yet, we get told not to use our cars so much to protect the environment. The problem is, you have to use your car.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 07:04 - Jan 13 with 2051 viewscocklebreath

Its pathetic a city’s last train is 10pm. Being from Basingstoke it fooke up my evening Matchdays.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 07:41 - Jan 13 with 2024 viewsSalisburySaint

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 07:04 - Jan 13 by cocklebreath

Its pathetic a city’s last train is 10pm. Being from Basingstoke it fooke up my evening Matchdays.

Stupid thing is last train to Salisbury from Southampton is 23.38, and there are 2 other trains after 22.00, makes no sense why no trains available after 22.00 for those who live north of Winchester
Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:23 - Jan 13 with 2004 viewscocklebreath

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 07:41 - Jan 13 by SalisburySaint

Stupid thing is last train to Salisbury from Southampton is 23.38, and there are 2 other trains after 22.00, makes no sense why no trains available after 22.00 for those who live north of Winchester

and what about away fans from London like Brentford on Tuesday? Or is there a non stopping train straight to London for them?

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 09:07 - Jan 13 with 1977 viewsSalisburySaint

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:23 - Jan 13 by cocklebreath

and what about away fans from London like Brentford on Tuesday? Or is there a non stopping train straight to London for them?

No last train back to London was 22.00

due to this looking at Brentford messageboards loads drove, but then got caught out with lane closures on M3

loads of my London Saints mates stayed down in Southampton after the game Tuesday due to the train issues, and will have to do the same for Norwich game as there is no way you can make 22.00 train back after 8Pm kick off unless you miss last 20mins of game, its ridiculous
Revised train timetables South Western trains on 09:18 - Jan 13 with 1974 viewssaints__fan__73

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 06:47 - Jan 13 by Saintsforeverj

I know a few people who couldn't attend the match the match against Brentford because of this. So before anyone says, why were there only 27000 fans the other night, if you live in Basingstoke and travel by train, like the person I know, you couldn't get home! And yet, we get told not to use our cars so much to protect the environment. The problem is, you have to use your car.

Do people still use The Public Transport? I thought covid had finally put an end to that?

Who tells you not to use your car? Greta Thunberg? I really wouldn't listen to her if I were you.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 10:25 - Jan 13 with 1919 viewscocklebreath

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 09:18 - Jan 13 by saints__fan__73

Do people still use The Public Transport? I thought covid had finally put an end to that?

Who tells you not to use your car? Greta Thunberg? I really wouldn't listen to her if I were you.

People like to have a few beers before football but you being a non attender wouldn’t get that.

Login to get fewer ads

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 10:33 - Jan 13 with 1910 viewssaints__fan__73

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 10:25 - Jan 13 by cocklebreath

People like to have a few beers before football but you being a non attender wouldn’t get that.

Is a 'non-attender' a thing? - easy to have a few beers when you're watching the game on TV as the PL prefers.

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 11:20 - Jan 13 with 1892 viewsdwayne_dibley

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 09:18 - Jan 13 by saints__fan__73

Blue Star are holding Omicron parties on the 1 route. For afternoon KOs the bus is the ideal mode of transport.

Greta is too young to have an OAP Bus Pass and as she has forsaken any form of education there is no way she would legally get a student bus pass

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 11:56 - Jan 13 with 1863 viewssaints__fan__73

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 11:20 - Jan 13 by dwayne_dibley

Blue Star are holding Omicron parties on the 1 route. For afternoon KOs the bus is the ideal mode of transport.

Greta is too young to have an OAP Bus Pass and as she has forsaken any form of education there is no way she would legally get a student bus pass

Why would Greta have needed to go to school? She clearly knows it all already.

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 12:48 - Jan 13 with 1842 viewssaintwizzler

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 11:56 - Jan 13 by saints__fan__73

Why would Greta have needed to go to school? She clearly knows it all already.

And financial made already.
Clever girl.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 18:17 - Feb 11 with 1624 viewsBicester_North

Timetable back to normal from 21st Feb

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 19:23 - Feb 11 with 1559 viewscocklebreath

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 18:17 - Feb 11 by Bicester_North

Timetable back to normal from 21st Feb

Excellent, train for the Westham game, just need to watch out for Pompey fans wearing green at Basingstoke station

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:01 - Feb 12 with 1388 viewsSalisburySaint

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 19:23 - Feb 11 by cocklebreath

Excellent, train for the Westham game, just need to watch out for Pompey fans wearing green at Basingstoke station

Last train back to London is still 22.00 though

Mind you I’m sure they will put on a special for West Ham
Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:28 - Feb 12 with 1374 viewscocklebreath

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:01 - Feb 12 by SalisburySaint

Really? Ffs that’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever heard

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 11:32 - Feb 12 with 1332 viewsdwayne_dibley

Revised train timetables South Western trains on 08:01 - Feb 12 by SalisburySaint

heading to Wales hopefully

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024