Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris and the "Party" Party 13:47 - Jan 13 with 12289 viewsBerber

Like him or loathe him, they have called the Omicron wave far better than Duffer Drakeford, The Wild Witch and Sleepy (Yawn) Starmer. The benefits of this far outweigh the negatives of the lockdown breaches (but no doubt the kiddies will cling on to the "Miss, he did this to me" approach). Both Norway and Netherlands have reported that low single digit percentages of people in CC have Omicron. Milder complications and shorter hospital stays.

Don't expect the NHS to be waving this particular flag, but I bet Boris will be on it pretty soon and like magic, the party allegations will shrink into the background.

And I'm not even a Boris supporter.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:54 - Jan 13 with 4206 viewsSadoldgit

Judging by the reactions of those who were hardest hit during the lockdown last year, I don’t think that people give a stuff about Omicron and just want to see the back of this useless, lying oaf no matter what happens with the pandemic now.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:05 - Jan 13 with 4135 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 13:54 - Jan 13 by Sadoldgit

Judging by the reactions of those who were hardest hit during the lockdown last year, I don’t think that people give a stuff about Omicron and just want to see the back of this useless, lying oaf no matter what happens with the pandemic now.

Yesterday a TV presenter stated that a poll showed 75% of the people sampled didn't think he should resign. They were challenging Alistair Campbell, the well known anti Tory propagandist. His response was, "I don't believe polls", haha, the ferkin PR man doesn't trust the people who give an opinion that doesn't satisfy his thinking. I'm not sure you are on the right track and are probably making the same mistake.

The media report claptrap like "People were dying and he was partying." Well, people are dying all the time, and people are partying all the time and it never makes a mention, let alone a headline. The question over whether he is fit to be PM should not revolve on things that actually make little difference. Yes, it was a breach of faith, but in a month, nobody will care. We all knew he was unsound before he won the last election with a massive majority. On that basis, I don't think it is a sacking matter. And I'm still not a Boris supporter, but I am not happy to let the media and other political pygmies dictate to me who holds political sway in the country, given how lazy and incompetent the media are.

A liberal and lefty elite that continue to detest and pettily hound Tony Blair for example do not have any more vote than the common man, one person, one vote, thank goodness.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:12 - Jan 13 with 4127 viewshuelinsaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:05 - Jan 13 by Berber

Yesterday a TV presenter stated that a poll showed 75% of the people sampled didn't think he should resign. They were challenging Alistair Campbell, the well known anti Tory propagandist. His response was, "I don't believe polls", haha, the ferkin PR man doesn't trust the people who give an opinion that doesn't satisfy his thinking. I'm not sure you are on the right track and are probably making the same mistake.

The media report claptrap like "People were dying and he was partying." Well, people are dying all the time, and people are partying all the time and it never makes a mention, let alone a headline. The question over whether he is fit to be PM should not revolve on things that actually make little difference. Yes, it was a breach of faith, but in a month, nobody will care. We all knew he was unsound before he won the last election with a massive majority. On that basis, I don't think it is a sacking matter. And I'm still not a Boris supporter, but I am not happy to let the media and other political pygmies dictate to me who holds political sway in the country, given how lazy and incompetent the media are.

A liberal and lefty elite that continue to detest and pettily hound Tony Blair for example do not have any more vote than the common man, one person, one vote, thank goodness.

For someone who's not a Boris supporter,that's a pretty robust defence of his government 🤔
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:53 - Jan 13 with 4085 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:12 - Jan 13 by huelinsaint

For someone who's not a Boris supporter,that's a pretty robust defence of his government 🤔

I think that Michael Gove has infiltrated the board! 😉. There is a by-election coming up. I guess we shall see what the level of feeling is then.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:58 - Jan 13 with 4085 viewsHeisenberg

Boris is a wonderful Prime Minister. I really hope the Tory party keep the faith and ensure he leads them into the next election. No need to panic.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:59 - Jan 13 with 4086 viewsBerber

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:12 - Jan 13 by huelinsaint

The alternatives are just to appallingly pathetic. Kier's silent minority (or Angela's vocal smaller minority) or Ed's absent nobodies. It isn't intended as a robust defence, more of a plea not to let plughole politics of the weak take over.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:05 - Jan 13 with 4081 viewsHeisenberg

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:59 - Jan 13 by Berber

The alternatives are just to appallingly pathetic. Kier's silent minority (or Angela's vocal smaller minority) or Ed's absent nobodies. It isn't intended as a robust defence, more of a plea not to let plughole politics of the weak take over.

Absolutely. We need a pathological liar in charge. Someone with backbone. You know the sort who cheats on his wife when she is pregnant. Someone who has been sacked for lying from two jobs. Someone who delivers speeches about peppa pig to the captains of industry and goes into hospitals during a pandemic boasting about shaking hands with everyone. Someone who holds partys when others were told they couldn’t see loved ones who were dying. It’s what the country deserves.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 4042 viewsJaySaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:05 - Jan 13 by Heisenberg

Absolutely. We need a pathological liar in charge. Someone with backbone. You know the sort who cheats on his wife when she is pregnant. Someone who has been sacked for lying from two jobs. Someone who delivers speeches about peppa pig to the captains of industry and goes into hospitals during a pandemic boasting about shaking hands with everyone. Someone who holds partys when others were told they couldn’t see loved ones who were dying. It’s what the country deserves.

It is either him, or the Chinese it seems, I say flippantly.

Well, Raynor/Labour wanted to know if cash gets you influence. Guess we all know the answer tonight for their lot

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:50 - Jan 13 with 4041 viewsSalisburySaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:58 - Jan 13 by Heisenberg

Boris is a wonderful Prime Minister. I really hope the Tory party keep the faith and ensure he leads them into the next election. No need to panic.

That would be a real boost for Labour party
(No subject) (n/t) on 19:10 - Jan 13 with 4008 viewscocklebreath

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:50 - Jan 13 by JaySaint

Well, Raynor/Labour wanted to know if cash gets you influence. Guess we all know the answer tonight for their lot

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:16 - Jan 13 with 4002 viewsbarry_sanchez

Boris and the "Party" Party on 18:50 - Jan 13 by JaySaint

Oh dear, if you solely think the Chinese are only in solely for the left, take a step back and read some books, papers of repute, (I worry about the electorate in this once great Country) the CCP have invested and entwined themselves everywhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/13/chinese-national-trying-to-impro
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 19:35]

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:43 - Jan 13 with 3979 viewsJaySaint

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:16 - Jan 13 by barry_sanchez

Oh dear, if you solely think the Chinese are only in solely for the left, take a step back and read some books, papers of repute, (I worry about the electorate in this once great Country) the CCP have invested and entwined themselves everywhere.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/13/chinese-national-trying-to-impro
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 19:35]

Old Barry was hiring someone ordinary, who just happened to stump up £600,000+ in free money. What are the chances of that happening. More so as our Angie wants to know what influence money can buy!? I am sure given the song and dance Angie and co have been making (2nd jobs et al), all this free money can be accounted for and is within the rules..

Thankfully, old Barry never "really went into detail" about policy with these people.

Just rotten darn luck, eh?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 19:47]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:05 - Jan 13 with 3936 viewsDorsetIan

If it were possible for Johnson to somehow 'change his spots' and suddenly start leading a functioning, effective govt, there might be a chance that he could turn things round.

But, even leaving aside his obvious character flaws, he's just not very able or competent and he leads a rag-bag cabinet of losers who are there because they supported Brexit, not because they have any ability.

Hard year ahead for him with price rises, inflation, the increasing realisation that there is no Brexit dividend and a push from the loony ERG wing of his party to return to uber-free market economics.

It's only a matter of time before he or one of the muppets around him f*cks up again.

But Tory MPs are in a bind, they know that anyone else is going to get even fewer votes than him.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 20:15 - Jan 13 with 3922 viewsbarry_sanchez

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:43 - Jan 13 by JaySaint

Old Barry was hiring someone ordinary, who just happened to stump up £600,000+ in free money. What are the chances of that happening. More so as our Angie wants to know what influence money can buy!? I am sure given the song and dance Angie and co have been making (2nd jobs et al), all this free money can be accounted for and is within the rules..

Thankfully, old Barry never "really went into detail" about policy with these people.

It was £420,000 and was declared and passed.
If it was hidden and known dirty at the time of passing maybe there'd be something, the barssneck of people, Panama papers and Cameron?

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 22:59 - Jan 13 with 3843 viewsSadoldgit

Boris and the "Party" Party on 17:59 - Jan 13 by Berber

Berber, for goodness sake. We could put together a cabinet from this forum that would be more capable than Johnson and his band if incompetents. Whatever you think of Starmer he is a decent man and wants to change things in this country for all of us, not just himself and his buddies.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 08:33 - Jan 14 with 3733 viewskentsouthampton

Boris and the "Party" Party on 19:43 - Jan 13 by JaySaint

A seven year old story, I wonder why it's surfaced now and why are retarded fùckwits falling for it?
Boris and the "Party" Party on 08:44 - Jan 14 with 3725 viewsCapt_Koons

Entitled tw8ts. One rule for the tory elite, another for the rest of us mugs.
If they're not laughing at us at their garden parties they're working for any number of consultancies earning thousands for the odd days work rather than their constituents, or lining their mates up for PPE contracts.
Tory corruption is rife.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 09:16 - Jan 14 with 3710 viewsCapt_Koons

Im a million miles away from being royalist, but if you ever wanted a picture to illustrate why the snivelling little shlt Johnson isn't fit for office look here...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jan/14/renewed-calls-for-boris-johnson

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 09:38 - Jan 14 with 3681 viewssaint901

I'm not a fan of Johnson or the Tories. I'm not a fan of the majority of MPs I've met (which is perhaps more than 100 as part of my job). I'm not a fan of a political system that really permits only two choices. I'm definitely not a fan of red top "journalism" which favours the shock over the facts. Nor am I a fan of blatantly biased reporting from the broad sheets.

However all of the above cares nothing about my views and I therefore have to put up with it.

If the allegations of unlawful parties are true - and Boris pretty much admitted that in his poor excuse for an apology - then it shows a man/Party out of touch with what the people in the UK want and which they expect to see reflected in their Gov't. Further it shows a shocking lack of judgement and leadership which is worrying.

Coming as the latest in a line of such actions all stemming from that lack of judgement, he has to go, voluntarily or preferably kicking and screaming.

Personally I detest the way in which the British press targets people who are successful (in whatever sphere) and are constantly seeking to reduce them with innuendo, hints of wrongdoing, shades of cheating, etc. It seems to be a blood sport that the great unwashed cannot get enough of. Sometimes people are successful and actually nice people.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 09:41 - Jan 14 with 3671 viewsSadoldgit

No surprise to see some of the names the Tories wheeled out to support Johnson yesterday but at least we can now see clearly those Tories with a backbone and a moral compass and I just hope people remover this when we next go to the polls and that those who still back him up find themselves looking for another job. I actually felt sorry for the poor Tory sap who was wheeled out to fight his corner in QT last night. I hope he got paid well. Not surprisingly there was little sympathy for Johnson in the programme although they still manage to find the odd character to speak up for him, but it would appear that the bloke is, finally, toast. Like Trump though he will cling on until he has no choice and then he will go in clinging on until he has no further choice in the matter. As said last night, he is not actually sorry about any of this, he is just sorry that he has been caught out. Even in his apology he couldn’t bring himself to admit that he had done anything wrong despite the fact that the vast majority of right thinking people in this country think his actions have become a national embarrassment.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 10:35 - Jan 14 with 3652 viewsdirk_doone

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD3EwKO8HtPX0bwJMZaUmfJkvg
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 10:36]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:01 - Jan 14 with 3617 viewsSadoldgit

According to a member of the WT panel last night so far we have a total of 12 parties between no 10 and Whitehall during lockdown. 12.
The Guardian and Times seem to think that the report, whilst not being a whitewash, will not comment on whether Johnson has broken the ministerial code because it is not within her remit to report on that! What is the point then? It looks like he has managed to play the system again but it really should have been an independent enquiry and the police involved just as they were with us ordinary people who held illegal gatherings. Hopefully there will be enough groundswell of opinion to force the party to kick him out themselves. It is beyond embarrassing.
Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:04 - Jan 14 with 3620 views1885_SFC

I'd like to know who keeps leaking details of these parties every other week. They must have an agenda. Cummings is involved somewhere no doubt...

Old School is Cool

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:07 - Jan 14 with 3615 viewsdirk_doone

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:01 - Jan 14 by Sadoldgit

According to a member of the WT panel last night so far we have a total of 12 parties between no 10 and Whitehall during lockdown. 12.
The Guardian and Times seem to think that the report, whilst not being a whitewash, will not comment on whether Johnson has broken the ministerial code because it is not within her remit to report on that! What is the point then? It looks like he has managed to play the system again but it really should have been an independent enquiry and the police involved just as they were with us ordinary people who held illegal gatherings. Hopefully there will be enough groundswell of opinion to force the party to kick him out themselves. It is beyond embarrassing.

No wonder the House of Commons is nearly always three-quarters empty. They've all got hangovers.

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:08 - Jan 14 with 3611 viewsdirk_doone

Boris and the "Party" Party on 11:04 - Jan 14 by 1885_SFC

I'd like to know who keeps leaking details of these parties every other week. They must have an agenda. Cummings is involved somewhere no doubt...

The others were too drunk to remember them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024