Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Is Going To Wolves 15:19 - Jan 13 with 958 viewsSaintNick

Who is making the journey and how you getting there etc

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Who Is Going To Wolves on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 936 viewsTimSaint

Yes - 1st time since the 1-1 (Ings and their dodgy pen equaliser)

Driving up a bit earlier than usual, as got to make a collection en route in Brum.

Hopeful that we can get at least a draw and continue our purple patch, as we have a few difficult fixtures on the horizon.

TimSaint

Who Is Going To Wolves on 21:27 - Jan 13 with 826 viewsCapt_Koons

I'm sending an envoy on behalf of the fearless MWB. The last time I went to Wolves was '84 and I think we won 0-1

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Who Is Going To Wolves on 22:50 - Jan 14 with 669 viewsericofarabia

Bus whankering Leigh to Manc.
Train to Wolverhampton, hoping to meet up with a few mates in one of the few pubs that allow away fans. Sorry not going to divulge where it is. Most of The Northern Saints are going into Brum for beers 1st.
Luckily Man u at villa is a 1730 ko , but that would probably be more of a problem for those of you travelling up from the south or west
4th visit still waiting for a win. 1 Loss and 2 draws spread over 50 years!!
Who Is Going To Wolves on 22:57 - Jan 14 with 663 viewsA1079

Travelling by car from just east of York. No idea where I am planning to go for a drink. Always seems difficult to find an ideal watering hole. One of the least welcoming places for away fans. Never seen us win at Wolves but seen a draw.
Who Is Going To Wolves on 09:18 - Jan 15 with 588 viewsUlsterBaz

Yep, never been to Wolves before. Doesn’t sound like there are too many local watering holes that accommodate away fans on a match day though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024