Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH 21:21 - Jan 13 with 4034 viewsSaintNick

Seems like his family are distancing themselves from him

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 21:29 - Jan 13 with 2260 viewsCapt_Koons

One down, just another couple of dozen to go. Bring on the Republic.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 22:09 - Jan 13 with 2196 viewsElijahK

Surprised people even give a toss about the royal family anymore! I mean at least Harry and William actually helped out in the army, but the likes of the queen does F all for the country other than going around in some posh carriage and getting a bit of money off of the tourists, as she does nothing whatsoever that the ever age person couldn’t do in her position. But the fact that the royal lot have pedo’s/nonse’s just sums up how stupid the whole concept is these days, with only all those granny’s thinking otherwise

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 22:39 - Jan 13 with 2167 viewsdirk_doone

Or 17-year-old girls.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 22:49 - Jan 13 with 2151 viewsChesham_Saint

Ooh! A veritable hot bed of republicans here. Nominations for president here please, bearing in mind Bruce Forsyth is already dead…

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:01 - Jan 13 with 2141 viewsCapt_Koons

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 22:49 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

Ooh! A veritable hot bed of republicans here. Nominations for president here please, bearing in mind Bruce Forsyth is already dead…

Tim Berners-Lee

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:02 - Jan 13 with 2132 viewsSadoldgit

David Attenborough please.
I have been thinking about this for a while. Do we have to have the PM as head of state or could we vote for someone separate of party politics should we become a Republic.
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:02 - Jan 13 with 2140 viewsCapt_Koons

David Attenborough

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:06 - Jan 13 with 2135 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:02 - Jan 13 by Capt_Koons

David Attenborough

Good thinking. Replace one 93 year old with….. another 93 year old…!

Login to get fewer ads

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:08 - Jan 13 with 2129 viewsCapt_Koons

Helen Sharmen

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:09 - Jan 13 with 2120 viewsSadoldgit

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:06 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

Good thinking. Replace one 93 year old with….. another 93 year old…!

Yeah, it’s a shame that he wouldn’t be in the job for long but what a great start that would be.
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:10 - Jan 13 with 2127 viewsSaintsforeverj

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 22:09 - Jan 13 by ElijahK

Surprised people even give a toss about the royal family anymore! I mean at least Harry and William actually helped out in the army, but the likes of the queen does F all for the country other than going around in some posh carriage and getting a bit of money off of the tourists, as she does nothing whatsoever that the ever age person couldn’t do in her position. But the fact that the royal lot have pedo’s/nonse’s just sums up how stupid the whole concept is these days, with only all those granny’s thinking otherwise

I have a lot of respect for Queen Elizabeth, I really do. She has been an absolute consistent face of Great Britain for over 70 years, no scandals, never divorcing or causing harm to anyone, standing by the values of the Christian faith to the book, and putting duty before family life. But as has been said, when she goes, the Royal family won't really have much to offer. It's outdated and will become more so. Charles did the dirty on Diana and won't be respected like Liz. People like William and Kate but that's about it. The Royal family don't really have much to offer in modern Britain any more.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2022 23:14]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:14 - Jan 13 with 2109 viewsChesham_Saint

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:10 - Jan 13 by Saintsforeverj

I have a lot of respect for Queen Elizabeth, I really do. She has been an absolute consistent face of Great Britain for over 70 years, no scandals, never divorcing or causing harm to anyone, standing by the values of the Christian faith to the book, and putting duty before family life. But as has been said, when she goes, the Royal family won't really have much to offer. It's outdated and will become more so. Charles did the dirty on Diana and won't be respected like Liz. People like William and Kate but that's about it. The Royal family don't really have much to offer in modern Britain any more.

Least worst option in my book. On the other hand presidents do work I mean, well, Donald Trump anyone? Joe Biden?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:20 - Jan 13 with 2094 viewsSaintsforeverj

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:14 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

Least worst option in my book. On the other hand presidents do work I mean, well, Donald Trump anyone? Joe Biden?

You just have an elected government. Apart from the great Queen Elizabeth herself, who has done a lot for this country in the past, I'm not sure what the Royal Family actually do apart from live in castles and wear crowns. The concept is becoming outdated, especially as in today's world, it becomes apparent that human beings are flawed, even if they are royal or in government.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:22 - Jan 13 with 2092 viewsCapt_Koons

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:14 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

"Least worst option" ! Not a ringing endorsement. We can and should do better, not only for the country, but for the poor saps in the House of Windsor, who would much rather fvck off to sunnier climes and not bother opening another shopping centre. Just ask Harry.

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:27 - Jan 13 with 2078 viewsRon11

So nobody bothers using the non football forum anymore?
'Just scroll on if you're not interested'
Looks like scrolling on is going to the norm.
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:32 - Jan 13 with 2082 viewsChesham_Saint

To turn this not a football related thread then I’d end by saying there’s more chance of me buying a season ticket at portsMyth than voting for a republic.

Still, we are all entitled to a different view point…just ask 130!

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 00:20 - Jan 14 with 2040 viewsElijahK

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:10 - Jan 13 by Saintsforeverj

Ok but most people can go through their lives without doing any seriously bad. And sorry but what “duty” has she really had to do? As yeah she might have to go around the world for meetings and such, but it’s not like she’s on some economy flight and gets poor hospitality there, and even then, what she does do isn’t that hard/challenging whatsoever. I mean 99% of the world would take her life in a split second for what she gets.
But I just hope we change our national anthem and such as I don’t see why we should sing our national song about a guy that doesn’t exist and a women who’s done nothing that special and just got it all out of luck, instead of people who’ve fought for their country, served it throughout their lives etc, all of which with very little in return, and it’s the same for bank holidays and such as it’s BS that we’ll get a week off when she dies but only had a day to memorise all those that have given their lives for our country.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 0:21]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 01:38 - Jan 14 with 2006 viewsdarthvader

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 00:20 - Jan 14 by ElijahK

Ok but most people can go through their lives without doing any seriously bad. And sorry but what “duty” has she really had to do? As yeah she might have to go around the world for meetings and such, but it’s not like she’s on some economy flight and gets poor hospitality there, and even then, what she does do isn’t that hard/challenging whatsoever. I mean 99% of the world would take her life in a split second for what she gets.
But I just hope we change our national anthem and such as I don’t see why we should sing our national song about a guy that doesn’t exist and a women who’s done nothing that special and just got it all out of luck, instead of people who’ve fought for their country, served it throughout their lives etc, all of which with very little in return, and it’s the same for bank holidays and such as it’s BS that we’ll get a week off when she dies but only had a day to memorise all those that have given their lives for our country.

Its a good job its not a few centries ago you lot would be in the tower following the other treasonous snkes to be hung drawn and quarterd .

God save the Queen

keep the faith coyr

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 08:39 - Jan 14 with 1911 viewskingslandstand1

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 23:32 - Jan 13 by Chesham_Saint

To turn this not a football related thread then I’d end by saying there’s more chance of me buying a season ticket at portsMyth than voting for a republic.

Still, we are all entitled to a different view point…just ask 130!

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 09:53 - Jan 14 with 1855 viewssaint901

Andrew (why has he not lost "Prince" as well?) has been discussed in various gossip mags and websites for years. His appetite for the younger ladies is apparently well known. The fact that he had ties to a dead pedo - also well known.

His error has been in seeking to rely upon his privilege to protect him from his deeds becoming known and being seen as unacceptable by a public that will be asked to support (or at least tacitly tolerate) his brother and/or nephew as the titular head of the UK monarchy.

The US cares little for privilege unless it's paid for in hard cash and consequently he compounded his error in seeking technical knock out from expensive lawyers.

At the end of the day I suspect Mummy will put her hand in her pocket and make it all go away but the damage to the "Firm" will remain and will taint that family. Charles has already shown himself to be untrustworthy and his son/daughter in law are hardly paragons of what we like to think are British values.

Whilst I wish him and his family no harm, they need to take a serious look at themselves and the Firm and give in to what they really are - reality TV served up to satisfy the masses - or resign.
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:04 - Jan 14 with 1831 viewssaint68

Times have changed dramatically over the past 30/40 years or so..when he was most active there wasn't a hope in hell of prosecuting or even making a claim against him...he still feels that's the case...obviously his Mother knows that the situation has changed and distancing him now is a clear sign...

He's been doing dodgy stuff for decades..its now coming back to bite him on his royal arse.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:08 - Jan 14 with 1838 views1885_SFC

Will his official title now be The Nonce formerly known as Prince Andrew?

Old School is Cool

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:17 - Jan 14 with 1832 viewsBridders2

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 00:20 - Jan 14 by ElijahK

Do you fancy doing the Queens job? I doubt anybody would, it's relentless, day after day of dull engagements for decades, serving her country. She can't go off on a whim and have the freedom to do anything she likes...she's tied in, FOR LIFE.

After reading the newspapers she's in her office at 9pm. Once the letters are dealt with, it’s then time to open the contents of the famous ‘Red Boxes’, sent up by Her Majesty’s Private Secretaries. These are full of important letters, such as Cabinet documents, telegrams and state papers, which The Queen must read, approve and sign. They are sent to The Queen each and every day, wherever she is: the only day she has off from her red boxes is Christmas Day.

The Queen spends time away from her desk travelling the country
In contrast to a morning sat at her desk (like the rest of us), The Queen often spends her mornings out in the UK, undertaking engagements. Normally, these visits are on behalf of her patronages, and she is usually accompanied by her husband, The Duke of Edinburgh. The couple visit venues across the country, sometimes this is up to three visits before lunch! Both Her Majesty and Prince Philip, 89 and 94 respectively, are still very active and carry out hundreds of engagements each year.

Of course, in recent years, the Monarch has slowed down on these visits, and Prince Philip officially ‘retired’ in 2017, so she is more likely to spend time inside the residence conducting meetings, audiences and receptions there.

After all the morning admin, when at Buckingham Palace (or Windsor Castle on Thursdays and Fridays), the clock is only reading 11, and it’s time for Her Majesty to attend meetings. The Queen dedicates one-on-one time with special guests, such as overseas ambassadors, High Commissioners, newly appointed British ambassadors, and senior members of the British and Commonwealth Armed Forces. These usually last no more than 20 minutes to ensure relevant and important topics are discussed, but not to eat into too much of Her Majesty’s daily schedule.

On some occasions, instead of The Queen’s normal meetings, she will attend award ceremonies, to hand out prizes and awards to individuals who have won awards cross a variety of disciplines. These can include The Queen’s medal for Nursing, The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, the Commonwealth Book Prize, or the more formal investiture ceremonies to give OBEs, CBEs, MBEs, knighthoods and more to those who have made a difference in their community or field of work.

– PRINCESS ANNE LEADS ROYALS WITH MOST ENGAGEMENTS OF 2015 — BEATING CHARLES & THE QUEEN –
After all that hard work, it’s time for a lunch break, which The Queen often chooses to take privately.

However, once a month, she and the Duke host an informal lunch with guests from different backgrounds in the UK. These can include charity volunteers, businessmen and women; on other occasions, the lunch date may be more intimate with the newly-appointed or retiring Governor-General and their guests.

Once lunch is over, it is often time for The Queen to go out and about. With so many invitations, it would be impossible for Her Majesty to attend them all, so she hand picks events to ensure her (limited) time is used effectively. The Queen manages to attend hundreds of royal engagements each year — though she is slowing down a little, ranging from visits to schools, military units, newly opened hospitals, and charity headquarters.

Her Majesty uses a helicopter, or train for long distance travel to engagements
When travelling outside of London, The Queen will use a helicopter, or sometimes or RAF aircraft for the ease and speed it brings. This enables her to meet more people, open more events and buildings, and unveil plaques. If a visit is to be an entire day, Elizabeth will us the train. The Queen and Duke then usually travel back overnight.

Long-haul travel has been all but ruled out for the Monarch now thanks to her age, with Prince Charles taking over any work that requires lengthy travel.

Other admin tasks she must complete include those regarding the Balmoral and Sandringham estates, The Queen’s private homes in Aberdeenshire and Norfolk respectively.

Family visits will be booked in advance — there is no ‘dropping by’ at Buckingham Palace because mummy, granny or auntie is The Queen!

Afternoon tea is usually taken at 4pm. This gives a much needed break from a busy schedule, but it is not long before she is back working again.

As the day comes to an end, The Queen still has much to do. Once a week, usually on a Wednesday at 6:30pm, Elizabeth II will meet with The Prime Minister. This meeting is held strictly private: minutes are not taken, and the conversations are not spoke of to anyone.

At 7:30pm, The Queen will take the time to read the report of the day’s parliamentary proceedings, written by one of the government whips. Perhaps it is now that she indulges in her favourite drink — gin and dubonnet, measured in the ratio 1:2.

When she is not entertaining, The Queen prefers to eat a carb-free meal alone

It’s now around 9pm, and it’s party time for The Queen, as her evenings are regularly used to host official receptions, alongside the members of the Royal Family, at Buckingham Palace. The receptions are often in aid of the work of particular groups in the community, or will be held ahead of overseas visits.

We know Her Majesty watches TV (we have spied the Sky box in her sitting room!), and Downton Abbey was one of her favourites, where she tried to spot mistakes. Of course, it wasn’t set all that long before she was born! X-Factor was also on her list of ‘never-missed shows’ (apparently), and Eastenders and Coronation Street are firm favourites with a number of Royals. Dad’s Army and Last of the Summer Wine also make the cut, and it seems likely The Queen is just like us, and sits down to watch the latest instalment of a series, when she can, to relax.

The Queen manages the balance between her public and private duties, by ensuring she is kept well-briefed throughout. Hers is often the last light out at the Palace, as she continues to read her red boxes....
Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:24 - Jan 14 with 1818 viewsdirk_doone

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:17 - Jan 14 by Bridders2

Do you fancy doing the Queens job? I doubt anybody would, it's relentless, day after day of dull engagements for decades, serving her country. She can't go off on a whim and have the freedom to do anything she likes...she's tied in, FOR LIFE.

After reading the newspapers she's in her office at 9pm. Once the letters are dealt with, it’s then time to open the contents of the famous ‘Red Boxes’, sent up by Her Majesty’s Private Secretaries. These are full of important letters, such as Cabinet documents, telegrams and state papers, which The Queen must read, approve and sign. They are sent to The Queen each and every day, wherever she is: the only day she has off from her red boxes is Christmas Day.

In contrast to a morning sat at her desk (like the rest of us), The Queen often spends her mornings out in the UK, undertaking engagements. Normally, these visits are on behalf of her patronages, and she is usually accompanied by her husband, The Duke of Edinburgh. The couple visit venues across the country, sometimes this is up to three visits before lunch! Both Her Majesty and Prince Philip, 89 and 94 respectively, are still very active and carry out hundreds of engagements each year.

Of course, in recent years, the Monarch has slowed down on these visits, and Prince Philip officially ‘retired’ in 2017, so she is more likely to spend time inside the residence conducting meetings, audiences and receptions there.

After all the morning admin, when at Buckingham Palace (or Windsor Castle on Thursdays and Fridays), the clock is only reading 11, and it’s time for Her Majesty to attend meetings. The Queen dedicates one-on-one time with special guests, such as overseas ambassadors, High Commissioners, newly appointed British ambassadors, and senior members of the British and Commonwealth Armed Forces. These usually last no more than 20 minutes to ensure relevant and important topics are discussed, but not to eat into too much of Her Majesty’s daily schedule.

On some occasions, instead of The Queen’s normal meetings, she will attend award ceremonies, to hand out prizes and awards to individuals who have won awards cross a variety of disciplines. These can include The Queen’s medal for Nursing, The Queen’s Award for Voluntary Service, the Commonwealth Book Prize, or the more formal investiture ceremonies to give OBEs, CBEs, MBEs, knighthoods and more to those who have made a difference in their community or field of work.

– PRINCESS ANNE LEADS ROYALS WITH MOST ENGAGEMENTS OF 2015 — BEATING CHARLES & THE QUEEN –
After all that hard work, it’s time for a lunch break, which The Queen often chooses to take privately.

However, once a month, she and the Duke host an informal lunch with guests from different backgrounds in the UK. These can include charity volunteers, businessmen and women; on other occasions, the lunch date may be more intimate with the newly-appointed or retiring Governor-General and their guests.

Once lunch is over, it is often time for The Queen to go out and about. With so many invitations, it would be impossible for Her Majesty to attend them all, so she hand picks events to ensure her (limited) time is used effectively. The Queen manages to attend hundreds of royal engagements each year — though she is slowing down a little, ranging from visits to schools, military units, newly opened hospitals, and charity headquarters.

When travelling outside of London, The Queen will use a helicopter, or sometimes or RAF aircraft for the ease and speed it brings. This enables her to meet more people, open more events and buildings, and unveil plaques. If a visit is to be an entire day, Elizabeth will us the train. The Queen and Duke then usually travel back overnight.

Long-haul travel has been all but ruled out for the Monarch now thanks to her age, with Prince Charles taking over any work that requires lengthy travel.

Other admin tasks she must complete include those regarding the Balmoral and Sandringham estates, The Queen’s private homes in Aberdeenshire and Norfolk respectively.

Family visits will be booked in advance — there is no ‘dropping by’ at Buckingham Palace because mummy, granny or auntie is The Queen!

Afternoon tea is usually taken at 4pm. This gives a much needed break from a busy schedule, but it is not long before she is back working again.

As the day comes to an end, The Queen still has much to do. Once a week, usually on a Wednesday at 6:30pm, Elizabeth II will meet with The Prime Minister. This meeting is held strictly private: minutes are not taken, and the conversations are not spoke of to anyone.

At 7:30pm, The Queen will take the time to read the report of the day’s parliamentary proceedings, written by one of the government whips. Perhaps it is now that she indulges in her favourite drink — gin and dubonnet, measured in the ratio 1:2.

It’s now around 9pm, and it’s party time for The Queen, as her evenings are regularly used to host official receptions, alongside the members of the Royal Family, at Buckingham Palace. The receptions are often in aid of the work of particular groups in the community, or will be held ahead of overseas visits.

We know Her Majesty watches TV (we have spied the Sky box in her sitting room!), and Downton Abbey was one of her favourites, where she tried to spot mistakes. Of course, it wasn’t set all that long before she was born! X-Factor was also on her list of ‘never-missed shows’ (apparently), and Eastenders and Coronation Street are firm favourites with a number of Royals. Dad’s Army and Last of the Summer Wine also make the cut, and it seems likely The Queen is just like us, and sits down to watch the latest instalment of a series, when she can, to relax.

The Queen manages the balance between her public and private duties, by ensuring she is kept well-briefed throughout. Hers is often the last light out at the Palace, as she continues to read her red boxes....

Prince Philip is still very active? His coffin was in the vaults at Windsor Castle the last time I went there. He must have escaped.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 10:27]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:32 - Jan 14 with 1800 viewskernow

Prince Andrew No Longer Able To Use HRH on 10:17 - Jan 14 by Bridders2

Concisely summarised by our royal correspondent.
Not concise enough for me to bother reading after the first paragraph, unfortunately.
Is the overgrown playboy prince still on the civil list?
[Post edited 14 Jan 2022 10:33]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024