Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tissier 08:14 - Jan 14 with 1870 viewsSteveMoron

I presume he's not lost a loved one due to Covid-19.
Le Tissier on 08:27 - Jan 14 with 1839 viewskingslandstand1

He has gone so far down in my estimation since this pandemic started with the tosh that he has been tweeting. I never thought I'd say that about him, as he will always be the man above the rest as far as the footballing side went
Le Tissier on 08:46 - Jan 14 with 1812 viewsdwayne_dibley

Le Tissier on 08:27 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

He has gone so far down in my estimation since this pandemic started with the tosh that he has been tweeting. I never thought I'd say that about him, as he will always be the man above the rest as far as the footballing side went

you need to separate the person from what they did

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Le Tissier on 08:47 - Jan 14 with 1810 viewssaint68

I'll wait until the dust has settled to make a judgement on him..a lot of things are changing and some of his remarks do stand up..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Le Tissier on 09:32 - Jan 14 with 1750 viewssaints__fan__73

Le Tissier on 08:47 - Jan 14 by saint68

I'll wait until the dust has settled to make a judgement on him..a lot of things are changing and some of his remarks do stand up..

Boris faking his stay in intensive care or Bill Gates having the PM of Tanzania assassinated?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le Tissier on 09:55 - Jan 14 with 1716 viewssaint68

Le Tissier on 09:32 - Jan 14 by saints__fan__73

Boris faking his stay in intensive care or Bill Gates having the PM of Tanzania assassinated?

I think Dominic Cummings would know if Boris was faking it..I'll wait for Dom to drop the Bomb on that one.

And was it 5 African leaders mysteriously all dying in bizarre circumstances after refusing any covid vaccine rollout in their respective countries...that was just coincidence I'd say.

Le Tissier on 10:23 - Jan 14 with 1701 viewsPoirot

Le Tissier on 08:47 - Jan 14 by saint68

What like it all being a conspiracy for the 'great reset' with millions being murdered ?
Le Tissier on 11:23 - Jan 14 with 1652 viewsSadoldgit

Le Tissier on 10:23 - Jan 14 by Poirot

What like it all being a conspiracy for the 'great reset' with millions being murdered ?

I didn’t agree with you initially and felt her shouldn’t be removed as an ambassador for the club. I did think that we should separate his views on Covid from his services to the club. Sadly because he has continuously repeated his views (which he is perfectly entitled to do) I think he has tarnished his legacy and the two cannot be separated. His grace and skill on the pitch can never be taken away, but I really think he needs to stand down now because he is well past being an embarrassment to the club.
Le Tissier on 11:37 - Jan 14 with 1636 viewskingslandstand1

Le Tissier on 08:46 - Jan 14 by dwayne_dibley

you need to separate the person from what they did

That is what I am trying to do. But he has constantly ridiculed anybody who so much as thinks it's a good idea to get jabbed etc
Have opinions yes, but to ram his own ooinion down peoples throats the way he has shows a completely different side that I don't like (personal opinion! )
Login to get fewer ads

Le Tissier on 11:39 - Jan 14 with 1631 viewskingslandstand1

Le Tissier on 11:23 - Jan 14 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t agree with you initially and felt her shouldn’t be removed as an ambassador for the club. I did think that we should separate his views on Covid from his services to the club. Sadly because he has continuously repeated his views (which he is perfectly entitled to do) I think he has tarnished his legacy and the two cannot be separated. His grace and skill on the pitch can never be taken away, but I really think he needs to stand down now because he is well past being an embarrassment to the club.

Have just replied to a comment below without reading your post SOG, but that is where I am coming from
Le Tissier on 12:27 - Jan 14 with 1590 viewsTimSaint

Great, let's have another thread on Le Tiss and Covid FFS !!

TimSaint

Le Tissier on 12:53 - Jan 14 with 1559 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

Le Tissier on 11:37 - Jan 14 by kingslandstand1

That is what I am trying to do. But he has constantly ridiculed anybody who so much as thinks it's a good idea to get jabbed etc
Have opinions yes, but to ram his own ooinion down peoples throats the way he has shows a completely different side that I don't like (personal opinion! )

Perhaps he is rather concerned.

You have to ask the question, is he normally quite a decent guy? are we living in strange times? Is MLT normally rather intelligent?

Is his behaviour different to what you have ever seen before?

Can you connect the dots, good day chaps

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Le Tissier on 15:48 - Jan 14 with 1478 viewsSadoldgit

Le Tissier on 12:53 - Jan 14 by 130yrs_and_one_Cup

Perhaps he is rather concerned.

You have to ask the question, is he normally quite a decent guy? are we living in strange times? Is MLT normally rather intelligent?

Is his behaviour different to what you have ever seen before?

Can you connect the dots, good day chaps

I used to think that MLT was a level headed guy until that episode with the gambling scam and putting the ball out of play. It is one thing to think about doing it, another to actually do it but something else entirely to go public with it. His behaviour during the pandemic borders on the David Ickesque.
Le Tissier on 15:57 - Jan 14 with 1457 viewssaints__fan__73

Le Tissier on 09:55 - Jan 14 by saint68

I think Dominic Cummings would know if Boris was faking it..I'll wait for Dom to drop the Bomb on that one.

And was it 5 African leaders mysteriously all dying in bizarre circumstances after refusing any covid vaccine rollout in their respective countries...that was just coincidence I'd say.

Or covid, yes?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Le Tissier on 16:31 - Jan 14 with 1422 viewssaint68

Le Tissier on 15:57 - Jan 14 by saints__fan__73

Or covid, yes?

Oh No, covid is real..I'm not following his every word like a maniac..has he actually said that?

Le Tissier on 11:43 - Jan 17 with 1170 viewsSadoldgit

No time for complacency according to this
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/16/no-intention-of-getting-infected-u
Le Tissier on 12:03 - Jan 17 with 1145 viewsSadoldgit

We have been talking about the mortality rates for covid. For those interested here are some stats about those affected in this country
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2022/jan/16/what-do-we-know-about-people-who-d
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024