Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hassenhüttl 17:00 - Jan 15 with 2199 viewssaintwizzler

Ralph Record Breaker.

Not only breaking Southampton Club records he helps Wolverhampton too.

Coady never scored at Molineux.

Traore never scored a Premier League goal.

Until today.

The bloke is a fücking fraud.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Hassenhüttl on 17:03 - Jan 15 with 1786 viewsHeisenberg

We lost a game you big Jessie. We have been excellent recently and lost against an in form Wolves. What today showed is the priority is a decent keeper.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Hassenhüttl on 17:06 - Jan 15 with 1776 viewsSaintsforeverj

We lost one game against a good side away from home. It happens.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Hassenhüttl on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 1707 viewsgrumpy

I thought we played well today against a strong side at home.
Hassenhüttl on 18:04 - Jan 15 with 1680 viewsSonicBoom

Traore has 8 pl goals.
Hassenhüttl on 18:40 - Jan 15 with 1617 viewsElijahK

The stats just show how stupid you Ralph out lot are! His tactics and such are what gets us all the possession and chances as shown by them, but it’s the players that don’t take them who are at fault! Sheesh your just pathetic, going all silent/kissing his ass when we beat Brentford 4-1 and get many decent results, but as soon as we loose a game that we aren’t even favourites to win, and loose due to poor performances, not Ralph, will come out and say your usual sh*t!
Just pathetic, plastic fans
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 20:18]

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Hassenhüttl on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 1598 viewsBicester_North

Hassenhüttl on 18:40 - Jan 15 by ElijahK

The stats just show how stupid you Ralph out lot are! His tactics and such are what gets us all the possession and chances as shown by them, but it’s the players that don’t take them who are at fault! Sheesh your just pathetic, going all silent/kissing his ass when we beat Brentford 4-1 and get many decent results, but as soon as we loose a game that we aren’t even favourites to win, and loose due to poor performances, not Ralph, will come out and say your usual sh*t!
Just pathetic, plastic fans
[Post edited 15 Jan 2022 20:18]

Forster and a couple of the players who missed chances today were at fault. Mistakes cost us and Wolves punished.

That’s all there is to say about this, unless you are one of the i_woulds

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Hassenhüttl on 19:28 - Jan 15 with 1528 viewsI_would

Hassenhüttl on 18:53 - Jan 15 by Bicester_North

Forster and a couple of the players who missed chances today were at fault. Mistakes cost us and Wolves punished.

That’s all there is to say about this, unless you are one of the i_woulds

No comment.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Hassenhüttl on 19:40 - Jan 15 with 1498 viewsSadoldgit

Hassenhüttl on 19:28 - Jan 15 by I_would

No comment.

I saw your comment about the alleged miscue. If you watch the free kick from behind you can see that he deliberately cuts across the ball. It was a superb strike.
Login to get fewer ads

Hassenhüttl on 19:58 - Jan 15 with 1478 viewsI_would

Hassenhüttl on 19:40 - Jan 15 by Sadoldgit

I saw your comment about the alleged miscue. If you watch the free kick from behind you can see that he deliberately cuts across the ball. It was a superb strike.

Shame it wasn't a telling strike ie. point(s).

Hassenhüttl on 20:20 - Jan 15 with 1430 viewskingslandstand1

Hassenhüttl on 19:28 - Jan 15 by I_would

No comment.

JWP must have been playing well, haven't seen you here for a while
Though I suppose he was lucky with that strike today
Hassenhüttl on 20:23 - Jan 15 with 1417 viewsI_would

Hassenhüttl on 20:20 - Jan 15 by kingslandstand1

JWP must have been playing well, haven't seen you here for a while
Though I suppose he was lucky with that strike today

Unfortunately fuels the collective hysteria.

Hassenhüttl on 08:51 - Jan 16 with 1163 viewssaint68

Everything was fine until the novice ref got bummed by VAR..can't really blame Ralph for that...second half can't really say much as I didn't bother after their 2nd.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Hassenhüttl on 09:24 - Jan 16 with 1134 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl on 17:03 - Jan 15 by Heisenberg

We lost a game you big Jessie. We have been excellent recently and lost against an in form Wolves. What today showed is the priority is a decent keeper.

A keeper and a replacement for Fonté have been needed for ages.

Beat a pîss poor Brentford team and all is good.

Last 6 PL games
Won 2, draw 2, lost 2
-1 goal difference.

You big Jessie. 😀

Man City, Spurs and Man Utd up next.

Can’t keep leaking goals Hassenhüttl.

33 goals conceded in 21 games.

Record breaker Ralph.

Hassenhüttl on 11:01 - Jan 16 with 1074 viewsScoot

We're a good side under Ralph. Know one better for us. For us to come up against a wolves side thats spent 100s of m and us who have spent pennies then you moan, I don't know what you expect. Perhaps a league win or champions league final. You sound like a man utd fan.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Hassenhüttl on 11:13 - Jan 16 with 1053 viewsSadoldgit

Hassenhüttl on 09:24 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

A keeper and a replacement for Fonté have been needed for ages.

Beat a pîss poor Brentford team and all is good.

Last 6 PL games
Won 2, draw 2, lost 2
-1 goal difference.

You big Jessie. 😀

Man City, Spurs and Man Utd up next.

Can’t keep leaking goals Hassenhüttl.

33 goals conceded in 21 games.

Record breaker Ralph.

You must be really upset when we don’t lose. Do you honestly expect a club of our stature to win every game. We are an average club performing in the top flight averagely. We played a strong, well organised team away yesterday a deserved to come away with a point. Not sure what you expect but you carry on as if we are sitting at the bottom of the league and are getting played off the park every week.
Hassenhüttl on 13:10 - Jan 16 with 1012 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl on 11:13 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

You must be really upset when we don’t lose. Do you honestly expect a club of our stature to win every game. We are an average club performing in the top flight averagely. We played a strong, well organised team away yesterday a deserved to come away with a point. Not sure what you expect but you carry on as if we are sitting at the bottom of the league and are getting played off the park every week.

Far from it.

I believe with better management we could be further up the league.
Some of Hassenhüttl’s decisions are baffling.

It’s time for him to deliver now.
New owners with money, so he’s not immune from the bullet anymore.

Feel free to put me on ignore if you don’t like my opinions.

Hassenhüttl on 13:28 - Jan 16 with 990 viewsI_would

Hassenhüttl on 13:10 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

Far from it.

Hassenaclue is wonderful. Ronaldo is being coached by Prowsey. A £60m bid will go in for Prowsey this month. We are going to win the next two games easily. We are not letting many goals in. It was enjoyable watching us lose against Wolves, we were just unlucky three times. We could not be any better with a different starting eleven, better tactics and better subs. (Most people on here have masochistic tendencies and listen to the matches on the radio.)

Hassenhüttl on 14:17 - Jan 16 with 960 viewsSadoldgit

Hassenhüttl on 13:10 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

Far from it.

It’s not a question of not liking your opinions, it is more a question of thinking that they are a bit extreme. Whatever you think about Ralph’s decisions, when he explains they make perfect sense even if you and I don’t agree with them. It isn’t as if he is just winging it. You could argue we could be doing better, we could also be doing worse. We played very well against Brentford and we often hear don’t change a winning team. He didn’t and we were the better side I’m the first half. He didn’t play KWP because he doesn’t feel he is quite ready yet after covid yet he was also pulled apart by some for not resting Livramento. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. If the new owners thought he was a poor manager, don’t you think the first thing they would do is replace him? They may still do but I doubt it because I think and I think that the club thinks that he is a good manager. We have an average squad compared to many but in our day we can beat anyone. Looking back over the season we have rarely been played off the park. We are probably 3 players short of going from average to above average. I don’t think that is any reason to throw toys out of the pram but you clearly disagree.
Hassenhüttl on 14:24 - Jan 16 with 954 viewsI_would

Hassenhüttl on 14:17 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

It’s not a question of not liking your opinions, it is more a question of thinking that they are a bit extreme. Whatever you think about Ralph’s decisions, when he explains they make perfect sense even if you and I don’t agree with them. It isn’t as if he is just winging it. You could argue we could be doing better, we could also be doing worse. We played very well against Brentford and we often hear don’t change a winning team. He didn’t and we were the better side I’m the first half. He didn’t play KWP because he doesn’t feel he is quite ready yet after covid yet he was also pulled apart by some for not resting Livramento. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. If the new owners thought he was a poor manager, don’t you think the first thing they would do is replace him? They may still do but I doubt it because I think and I think that the club thinks that he is a good manager. We have an average squad compared to many but in our day we can beat anyone. Looking back over the season we have rarely been played off the park. We are probably 3 players short of going from average to above average. I don’t think that is any reason to throw toys out of the pram but you clearly disagree.

We beat Brentford cos they were shite on the day. What's makes perfect sense when you lose 3-1 against a poor Wolves side? It WOULD make perfect sense if we gained a point.

Hassenhüttl on 14:37 - Jan 16 with 934 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl on 14:17 - Jan 16 by Sadoldgit

I hope the new owners give him time to prove he is up to the job.
I don’t think he is. We won’t go down but it all depends what the new owners want.
Can Hassenhüttl deliver?

Look at West Ham, are their players any better than ours?
Good experienced manager at the helm.

If KWP wasn’t fit why was he on the bench?

Let’s see where we are in a months time.
3 hard games in the league and a tricky tie in the FA Cup.

I hope I am proved wrong and Hassenhüttl shores up the defence and we have a great 2022.
2021 certainty wasn’t good was it?

Hassenhüttl on 14:45 - Jan 16 with 914 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhüttl on 14:37 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

I hope the new owners give him time to prove he is up to the job.
I don’t think he is. We won’t go down but it all depends what the new owners want.
Can Hassenhüttl deliver?

Look at West Ham, are their players any better than ours?
Good experienced manager at the helm.

If KWP wasn’t fit why was he on the bench?

Let’s see where we are in a months time.
3 hard games in the league and a tricky tie in the FA Cup.

I hope I am proved wrong and Hassenhüttl shores up the defence and we have a great 2022.
2021 certainty wasn’t good was it?

Sorry but you are way off the mark here. Look at West H? The team we recently beat you mean on their own pitch? Just another off day? Perhaps it's because West Ham are shite. Perhaps Ralph outfoxed Moyes? Good experienced manager, what like Benitez? Or Eddie Howe losing to Cambridge? Look at the team Benitez has at Everton. Last season was also under Gao, with players who were sulking because they wanted more money and wanted out. You choose to ignore that Ralph has had the lowest net spend in the whole league, yet still kept us up. We beat Brentford because they were shite? They are a team that drew with Liverpool and beat Arsenal. They are not shite. Could it not have been that we played well? Ward prowse has improved, the team has improved under Ralph
The guy is passionate and cares. He is the best thing to have happened to this club. You are talking nonsense.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 14:59]

Hassenhüttl on 15:11 - Jan 16 with 876 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl on 14:45 - Jan 16 by Saintsforeverj

Sorry but you are way off the mark here. Look at West H? The team we recently beat you mean on their own pitch? Just another off day? Perhaps it's because West Ham are shite. Perhaps Ralph outfoxed Moyes? Good experienced manager, what like Benitez? Or Eddie Howe losing to Cambridge? Look at the team Benitez has at Everton. Last season was also under Gao, with players who were sulking because they wanted more money and wanted out. You choose to ignore that Ralph has had the lowest net spend in the whole league, yet still kept us up. We beat Brentford because they were shite? They are a team that drew with Liverpool and beat Arsenal. They are not shite. Could it not have been that we played well? Ward prowse has improved, the team has improved under Ralph
The guy is passionate and cares. He is the best thing to have happened to this club. You are talking nonsense.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 14:59]

West Ham who are fourth in the league?

Hassenhüttl on 15:14 - Jan 16 with 873 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhüttl on 15:11 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

West Ham who are fourth in the league?

And who have spent a lot of money. Ralph hasn't had that chance, so what are you basing your comparison on? West Ham have spent loads, we haven't so we aren't as high. It's not a surprise. They are 4th and we beat them away? What was that down to then? Not good enough for you, beating a high flying team on their own pitch?

We held on with 10 men against a superb Spurs team, we just beat Brentford 4 1, we half of the season to go yet and we are playing extremely well,despite being the cheapest assembled squad in the league. The players are playing for the manager. I really don't see what the problem is.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 15:20]

Hassenhüttl on 15:23 - Jan 16 with 855 viewssaintwizzler

Hassenhüttl on 15:14 - Jan 16 by Saintsforeverj

And who have spent a lot of money. Ralph hasn't had that chance, so what are you basing your comparison on? West Ham have spent loads, we haven't so we aren't as high. It's not a surprise. They are 4th and we beat them away? What was that down to then? Not good enough for you, beating a high flying team on their own pitch?

We held on with 10 men against a superb Spurs team, we just beat Brentford 4 1, we half of the season to go yet and we are playing extremely well,despite being the cheapest assembled squad in the league. The players are playing for the manager. I really don't see what the problem is.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 15:20]

I was making the comparison between the WHU players and ours.
With a decent manager we could be higher up the league.
I don’t think player for player WHU are any better than us.
Apart from Rice who would go into one of the ‘big’ team’s side?

Hassenhüttl on 15:29 - Jan 16 with 846 viewsSaintsforeverj

Hassenhüttl on 15:23 - Jan 16 by saintwizzler

I was making the comparison between the WHU players and ours.
With a decent manager we could be higher up the league.
I don’t think player for player WHU are any better than us.
Apart from Rice who would go into one of the ‘big’ team’s side?

Name a decent manager? And don't give me names of managers who have had hundreds of millions to spend. Antonio, Rice, Fornals, Bowen are all great players.

Who would you like? Howe, Dean Smith, Benitez, OGS, Bruce, Fat Sam, who?
[Post edited 16 Jan 2022 15:31]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024