Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy 10:13 - Jan 17 with 821 viewsSaintNick

Interesting that he is back in training etc, but Ralph has still preferred Cabbbalero on the bench at the moment

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

McCarthy on 10:21 - Jan 17 with 807 viewsMytchettSaint

I’d prefer Cascarino on the bench as back up keeper than McCarthy.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

McCarthy on 14:23 - Jan 17 with 735 viewsTimSaint

Just because he is back in training doesn't mean he is match fit.

Saturday's game yet again highlighted that we have a huge weakness with all of our keepers. None of them are up being a Prem quality regular Number 1.

If AM is back in training and will soon be in contention again, I am not sure why we gave Willy a contract extension until the end of the season.

It clearly shows to me, that we will not be doing any business in the Keeper department this window, unless they can arrange a deal that involves the loaning back / out of 1 of our current keepers. I feel this is an oversight, as already all 3 keepers have made errors - some a lot more costly than others in terms of points dropped and potential monies lost from potential league positions.

It looks like it will be an interesting summer for us, with all 3 Keepers reaching the end of their contracts.

TimSaint

McCarthy on 15:07 - Jan 17 with 705 viewssaint22

McCarthy on 14:23 - Jan 17 by TimSaint

Just because he is back in training doesn't mean he is match fit.

Saturday's game yet again highlighted that we have a huge weakness with all of our keepers. None of them are up being a Prem quality regular Number 1.

If AM is back in training and will soon be in contention again, I am not sure why we gave Willy a contract extension until the end of the season.

It clearly shows to me, that we will not be doing any business in the Keeper department this window, unless they can arrange a deal that involves the loaning back / out of 1 of our current keepers. I feel this is an oversight, as already all 3 keepers have made errors - some a lot more costly than others in terms of points dropped and potential monies lost from potential league positions.

It looks like it will be an interesting summer for us, with all 3 Keepers reaching the end of their contracts.

our failure to sort the keeper nd CB situation over the last 2/3 years has been a huge error by all concerned, just think how many points we have lost due to defensive howlers and keeper errors

if this new owner wanted to name a real statement he would give Ralph carte blanche to go buy Johnstone and save us some points ahead

Pretty pathetic really
McCarthy on 10:06 - Jan 18 with 579 viewsSaintNick

McCarthy on 15:07 - Jan 17 by saint22

our failure to sort the keeper nd CB situation over the last 2/3 years has been a huge error by all concerned, just think how many points we have lost due to defensive howlers and keeper errors

if this new owner wanted to name a real statement he would give Ralph carte blanche to go buy Johnstone and save us some points ahead

Pretty pathetic really

I would prefer Henderson

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

McCarthy on 17:18 - Jan 18 with 506 viewssaint68

McCarthy on 10:06 - Jan 18 by SaintNick

I would prefer Henderson

The previous links to us signing him have gone rather quiet, although he could just be another overated signing like Angus Gunn..and I assume the Dundee keeper talk was just that..a decent keeper would be worth at least another 9/12 points a season.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

McCarthy on 19:49 - Jan 18 with 460 viewscocklebreath

There must be a really good Scandinavian goalie? We could probably get the best out there

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024