Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Main seat numbers. 15:42 - Jan 21 with 2256 views_Windydale

Can anyone tell me if seat numbers are adhered to when buying a ticket online? This is for the main stand. Obviously season tickets are. Cheers
Main seat numbers. on 16:10 - Jan 21 with 2183 viewsDaleiLama

I would imagine so, as most seats are STs in the main stand. Each week there are a fair few no shows, though, so you may be able to move to a better seat after k.o. if that's what you were hoping?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Main seat numbers. on 16:54 - Jan 21 with 2063 viewsblackdogblue

When you book on line you choose a seat.

TBH I doubt if many people do as quite a few go to the Pearl St end of the main stand & switch at half time..

On the occasions I have been this season I sit in the block I chose but in a seat with some empty space around it..

It’s no way policed & apart from ST Seats I have never seen or heard excuse me, that’s my seat

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Main seat numbers. on 17:01 - Jan 21 with 2046 views_Windydale

Cheers for that! A mate of mines going to the match tomorrow, bringing his kids to sit to the main stand for the first time, and posed the question.
Main seat numbers. on 17:17 - Jan 21 with 2010 viewsboromat

Generally they are. If you want to break the rules wait until the games started and find an empty seat.

I've had someone sat in my seat before so I've just sat elsewhere to then be moved on so just sitting in your chosen seat is the least hassle.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Main seat numbers. on 17:58 - Jan 21 with 1925 viewsblackdogblue

Main seat numbers. on 17:17 - Jan 21 by boromat

Generally they are. If you want to break the rules wait until the games started and find an empty seat.

I've had someone sat in my seat before so I've just sat elsewhere to then be moved on so just sitting in your chosen seat is the least hassle.

We have had some “squatters” 😀, in our seats in the past which were marked ST & they all moved gracefully on request..

It’s more a case of finding seats where the stand supports are not in the way of a view 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Main seat numbers. on 16:36 - Jan 23 with 1494 viewskel

I try to book the same seats for me and my lad(s) as they’re up and down going to the toilet and back as well as asking for food and I prefer not to inconvenience people by them having to keep getting up for us.

On one occasion I came back after half time to find a club employee sat in my seat so politely asked him to move as I’d reserved those seats online. He then claimed that he could sit there as it didn’t have a ‘reserved’ sticker on. He eventually moved after I offered to show him my ticket but not before a shed load of attitude from him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024