Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Look else where RS 12:22 - Jan 24 with 3513 viewselectricblue

Its becoming increasingly like O'Keeffe is being touted by his Agent for anywhere but Dale.....
If O'Keeffe as not signed by the end of the day or any other first choice targets move on to plan B......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Look else where RS on 12:30 - Jan 24 with 3457 viewsdale1968

I agree if he was going to come back to us I think it would have been sorted by now..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Look else where RS on 12:32 - Jan 24 with 3433 viewsboromat

Yes I've lost patience aswell. Time to ensure we have someone in place and if that means someone other than O'Keefe then so be it.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Look else where RS on 12:32 - Jan 24 with 3435 viewsleedsdale

I’m sure the manager can be relied upon to manage the situation. He has already said we will move on to other targets if needs be.
Look else where RS on 12:33 - Jan 24 with 3428 viewselectricblue

Look else where RS on 12:30 - Jan 24 by dale1968

I agree if he was going to come back to us I think it would have been sorted by now..

Yeah same here.
Infact i thought that would have signed a week or so ago........

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Look else where RS on 13:02 - Jan 24 with 3269 viewsborodale

Time to move on , would appear to be more about money than career progression.
Look else where RS on 13:49 - Jan 24 with 3142 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Look else where RS on 12:32 - Jan 24 by leedsdale

I’m sure the manager can be relied upon to manage the situation. He has already said we will move on to other targets if needs be.

Totally correct, I am sure as well he knows the score, he's more or less said so. He will either land O'Keeffe or will land an alternative or at least try his very best to. Same with all of the other positions he believes he needs.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2022 14:06]

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Look else where RS on 14:02 - Jan 24 with 3092 viewsBrierls

Look else where RS on 12:33 - Jan 24 by electricblue

Yeah same here.
Infact i thought that would have signed a week or so ago........

Is that based on your in depth knowledge of the negotiations taking place?

I have trust in the manager and board to decide when time is up on our pursuit of O'Keeffe. I certainly trust them to have alternative targets lined up, if required.

What about other players that we're in for and have been working on deals for weeks? We don't necessarily know about them, so there is no clamour to look elsewhere even though agents are involved there too.

Be patient and trust in the manager to do his job FFS.
Look else where RS on 14:18 - Jan 24 with 3006 viewsDaleiLama

Look else where RS on 14:02 - Jan 24 by Brierls

I have trust in the manager and board to decide when time is up on our pursuit of O'Keeffe. I certainly trust them to have alternative targets lined up, if required.

What about other players that we're in for and have been working on deals for weeks? We don't necessarily know about them, so there is no clamour to look elsewhere even though agents are involved there too.

This.

We have a board that has pledged to back the manager with cash (from the share sale and outgoings). We have a manger who assembled a squad in a shorter period of time than a normal pre-season and isn't afraid to pull the trigger. Robbie's had more hits than misses on the recruitment front to date. He clearly wants to shape the squad with people who buy into his way of thinking and playing and who want to be here. If CoK doesn't tick all those boxes, it's his loss, not ours. Next.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Login to get fewer ads

Look else where RS on 14:28 - Jan 24 with 2947 viewskel

Look else where RS on 14:02 - Jan 24 by Brierls

His brother told him.
Look else where RS on 15:12 - Jan 24 with 2794 viewsDaleiLama

Look else where RS on 14:28 - Jan 24 by kel

His brother told him.

Is he the one in the navy?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Look else where RS on 20:09 - Jan 24 with 2233 viewsShun

I think the trouble is that if we do look for alternatives to O'Keefe, the replacement likely won't be as good. O'Keefe really is that good and he fits our system perfectly. He, or his agent, will naturally be holding off on accepting our offer in case a better one comes in elsewhere.

The optimist in me would think the longer this stalemate goes on the more chance there'll be of Corey realising that no one else is coming in for him, and then the decision is sit and fester in the stands for 6 months in the hope of getting a big move in summer, or joining us now.
Look else where RS on 20:40 - Jan 24 with 2136 viewsNorthernDale

I agree that Corey would be a good signing, but we must at the same time, we need to set a deadline, so we can seek to sign a replacement right back and not wait to the last minute. So Corey and his agent must be told that the Dale will not be messed around and they must decide what he wants to do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024