Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Djenepo coming home... 22:02 - Jan 26 with 1277 views1885_SFC

just watched Mali get knocked out of the ACON to Equatorial Guinea on penalties. Moussa came on as a sub on 70 mins but didn't do anything much. He put away his penalty nicely though.

Old School is Cool

Djenepo coming home... on 22:30 - Jan 26 with 1230 viewshedgeend61

Not many players can claim to have scored against Jesus, Moussa can.

https://www.flashscore.co.uk/match/lp5lcfR5/#report

May add a couple of quid to his value if we can get rid of him.
Djenepo coming home... on 12:37 - Jan 27 with 1030 viewsDorsetIan

I watched too. The overall standard was pretty poor I thought and he was one of the better ones when he came on. As usual, lot's of encouraging runs and getting past people but no final ball. Even in injury time, he beat two defenders to get to the byline and then crossed it softly into the keeper's hands.

I'm enjoying watching Boufal too. Big game for Morocco against Egypt on Sunday afternoon.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Djenepo coming home... on 13:01 - Jan 27 with 1009 viewsTimSaint

Djenepo coming home... on 12:37 - Jan 27 by DorsetIan

I watched too. The overall standard was pretty poor I thought and he was one of the better ones when he came on. As usual, lot's of encouraging runs and getting past people but no final ball. Even in injury time, he beat two defenders to get to the byline and then crossed it softly into the keeper's hands.

I'm enjoying watching Boufal too. Big game for Morocco against Egypt on Sunday afternoon.

Djenepo - I really can't see him getting anything more than a place on the bench when he returns. Those superb goals away to Brighton and Sheff U seem such a long time ago now and all I can remember of him since is one further goal, a stint at full back (FFS !!) and a silly red card. To think some heralded him as the new Mane !! He has been with us for 2.5 years and done little. His place on the bench is probably holding back a youngster with potential.

Boufal - Watch a bit of one game, where he scored a penalty. I only flicked over to see if he was playing and you could tell it was him, due to his style of play and running. Skill in abundance, beats one or two, turns back, loses the ball and falls to the ground feining a foul !! Sure he has the skill and could offer something a little different, but his goals and assists were very low when he was with us, so getting rid was the correct decision.

TimSaint

Djenepo coming home... on 13:05 - Jan 27 with 998 viewsButty101

Djenepo coming home... on 13:01 - Jan 27 by TimSaint

Djenepo - I really can't see him getting anything more than a place on the bench when he returns. Those superb goals away to Brighton and Sheff U seem such a long time ago now and all I can remember of him since is one further goal, a stint at full back (FFS !!) and a silly red card. To think some heralded him as the new Mane !! He has been with us for 2.5 years and done little. His place on the bench is probably holding back a youngster with potential.

Boufal - Watch a bit of one game, where he scored a penalty. I only flicked over to see if he was playing and you could tell it was him, due to his style of play and running. Skill in abundance, beats one or two, turns back, loses the ball and falls to the ground feining a foul !! Sure he has the skill and could offer something a little different, but his goals and assists were very low when he was with us, so getting rid was the correct decision.

I think Del Amitri sum it perfectly when they sing "don't come home too soon Dnepo"

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Djenepo coming home... on 13:06 - Jan 27 with 994 views1885_SFC

Djenepo coming home... on 13:05 - Jan 27 by Butty101

I think Del Amitri sum it perfectly when they sing "don't come home too soon Dnepo"

An excellent band incidentally

Old School is Cool

Djenepo coming home... on 13:27 - Jan 27 with 977 viewsTimSaint

Djenepo coming home... on 13:05 - Jan 27 by Butty101

or perhaps more fittingly:

'Nothing Ever Happens' !! :-)

TimSaint

Djenepo coming home... on 14:56 - Jan 27 with 930 viewsButty101

Djenepo coming home... on 13:27 - Jan 27 by TimSaint

or perhaps more fittingly:

'Nothing Ever Happens' !! :-)

Move away Dnepo

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Djenepo coming home... on 07:52 - Jan 28 with 782 viewsMytchettSaint

He reminds me of a newborn horse when I watch him running around.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Login to get fewer ads

Djenepo coming home... on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 613 views1885_SFC

Sofiane Boufal's 6th minute penalty has given Morocco a 1-0 HT lead against Egypt. Not a bad game to boot.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024