Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O’Keeffe signs 13:17 - Jan 28 with 3419 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

O’Keeffe signs on 13:19 - Jan 28 with 3393 viewsfrequency

Fantastic news about time Corey

Hate city

O’Keeffe signs on 13:19 - Jan 28 with 3368 views442Dale

Only until end of the season so it appears options want to be kept open.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

O’Keeffe signs on 13:25 - Jan 28 with 3265 viewsdale1968

Brilliant News..

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

O’Keeffe signs on 13:26 - Jan 28 with 3247 views1907

That video is brilliant
O’Keeffe signs on 13:27 - Jan 28 with 3228 viewsD_Alien

O’Keeffe signs on 13:19 - Jan 28 by 442Dale

Only until end of the season so it appears options want to be kept open.

That's just fine, imo

Gives RS further breathing space to look at other options, and perhaps with a stronger squad so can focus on that position more. In fact, we're seeing just what the management team can do given a full run at a transfer window

Welcome back COK, now get tear-arsing up that wing at Latics tomorrow!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

O’Keeffe signs on 13:28 - Jan 28 with 3212 viewsBrierls

Absolutely brilliant to have him back!

Let’s show him this is the place to be beyond this season!
O’Keeffe signs on 13:37 - Jan 28 with 3068 viewsrochedale

That’s the best signing video we’ve done! Great news!!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

O’Keeffe signs on 15:11 - Jan 28 with 2636 viewsmikehunt

O’Keeffe signs on 13:26 - Jan 28 by 1907

That video is brilliant

Ha ha yes. Very good. Thanks for coming back Corey.
Even if you hadn’t, you had entered my hall of fame with the penalty you won v Newport.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Login to get fewer ads

O’Keeffe signs on 15:23 - Jan 28 with 2575 viewsRAFCBLUE

When O'Keefe signed in the Summer he was an unknown.

From a partnership of we will give you the platform so you go out and shine, Robbie Stockdale is building a squad of men who are going to take this club forward.

“He’s another one of our main targets that we’ve been able to get in the building. The five players that we’ve signed this window are the five that we set out to get and we’ve got in, and we’re still hopeful of one more.”

Jarvis and a number of other clowns suggested we'd be broke by January.

Instead, on the field we have Downing in at Centre Half, Corey at Right Wing Back, Max Clare at Left Wing Back and two young and hungry strikers up front.

Credit to fans for making Corey come back. As he said:

“I’ve loved my time here. It’s the happiest I’ve been playing football throughout my career. I just want to keep going and be happy, and play football. That was a big thing about coming back here. I just loved it - the lads, staff, everything, so I just wanted to be back here.

It's the happiest I've been.

Amen.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

O’Keeffe signs on 16:37 - Jan 28 with 2228 viewselectricblue

O’Keeffe signs on 15:23 - Jan 28 by RAFCBLUE

When O'Keefe signed in the Summer he was an unknown.

From a partnership of we will give you the platform so you go out and shine, Robbie Stockdale is building a squad of men who are going to take this club forward.

“He’s another one of our main targets that we’ve been able to get in the building. The five players that we’ve signed this window are the five that we set out to get and we’ve got in, and we’re still hopeful of one more.”

Jarvis and a number of other clowns suggested we'd be broke by January.

Instead, on the field we have Downing in at Centre Half, Corey at Right Wing Back, Max Clare at Left Wing Back and two young and hungry strikers up front.

Credit to fans for making Corey come back. As he said:

“I’ve loved my time here. It’s the happiest I’ve been playing football throughout my career. I just want to keep going and be happy, and play football. That was a big thing about coming back here. I just loved it - the lads, staff, everything, so I just wanted to be back here.

It's the happiest I've been.

Amen.

Did RS say in his oldham chat that he wanted 3 more but 2 would be nice.....

So lets see if he can sign 2 more.......

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

O’Keeffe signs on 16:43 - Jan 28 with 2175 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Only one slight moan, will COK be fit enough to start/figure against the Latics?

But, Welcome Back!
O’Keeffe signs on 16:53 - Jan 28 with 2112 viewsjonahwhereru

This ranks up there with COG for strange transfers. Just how both fell so far out of favour with Penny and Clough respectively will always have a touch of the mysterious about them. In both cases they blew the house down for us, but despite their performances for us the parent managers hardly recognised their existence. Can’t have it that with Corey it is just a matter of formation the Mansfield play. Managers are always going on about having options.
Not bothered by the deal being until the end of the season. I guess it has enabled him to get top dollar, but the club aren’t overcommitting themselves either, so works both ways.
Wonder how he has been training, because it is an age since he has played a competitive game.
Welcome back Corey. Just strut your usual stuff and we’ll all be happy.
O’Keeffe signs on 19:53 - Jan 28 with 1661 viewsdalenumber2

Fan bloody tastic!
O’Keeffe signs on 20:21 - Jan 28 with 1573 viewsRAFCBLUE

O’Keeffe signs on 16:53 - Jan 28 by jonahwhereru

This ranks up there with COG for strange transfers. Just how both fell so far out of favour with Penny and Clough respectively will always have a touch of the mysterious about them. In both cases they blew the house down for us, but despite their performances for us the parent managers hardly recognised their existence. Can’t have it that with Corey it is just a matter of formation the Mansfield play. Managers are always going on about having options.
Not bothered by the deal being until the end of the season. I guess it has enabled him to get top dollar, but the club aren’t overcommitting themselves either, so works both ways.
Wonder how he has been training, because it is an age since he has played a competitive game.
Welcome back Corey. Just strut your usual stuff and we’ll all be happy.

If you want to play in the Championship then you have to be playing week in and week out and tearing it up in the League you are in.

Corey now has 22 games to do exactly that.

He's not played a lot of games for a 23 year old and that, I suspect, put off quite a lot of Championship clubs.

The best thing he could do all along is come here, get his head down and sign a two year contract. If he performed under those circumstances he wouldn't be here long IMO.

The risk he is taking with six month is that if he has one bad tackle or injury he has no fall back. Charman and Campbell have come in and seen that a long term contract is obviously the stepping stone to greater things.

Clough is a bit of an odd manager by all accounts. There are lots of podcasts and interviews that paint him out to be as odd as his old man was!

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024