Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) 16:41 - Jan 28 with 2062 viewsScoot

I hope not much changes but I would like us to screw down some of the loan players or cheap players that we've made better. I'm thinking Toby andervwhatever, Victor wanna make and I can't believe I'm Saying this but his one season for us was brilliant and thats the, day love bloke (best defender in the world 😆) he actually said that. More recently its not been that great to be fair. But we've still let good players go. Hopefully we now will be able to stop that. I would like to think we would get the odd gem like Ryan Bertrand, maybe a deli Ali or lingard. But you'll tell me if I'm dreaming I'm sure

Any thoughts = not abuse

Poll: Should NJ go?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 17:21 - Jan 28 with 2024 viewssaint68

Dodgy Ali and J-Lingz....no thanks...pair of self obsessed Wâš“s

But in regards to nailing down young players we're bringing on from initial loan deals ..then yes!!

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 19:15 - Jan 28 with 1948 viewsSaintsforeverj

Yes, I agree. Broja and Livramento are proof that there are great young players available. Under the new owners, this will continue but there will also be finance available too, to tie down a Broja or to get in a young player on a contract more quickly, rather than a loan or even to buy any player that we need if we had to, in an injury crisis for example. The recent interview with Solak shows that he will provide the financial support where needed but wants to carrying on with the same transfer policy that found Broja, Livramento and Salisu. Good, young players with a future career to earn will give more to our team than has beens like Ronaldo who just want a pay day.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 19:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 08:19 - Jan 29 with 1748 viewssaintwizzler

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 19:15 - Jan 28 by Saintsforeverj

Yes, I agree. Broja and Livramento are proof that there are great young players available. Under the new owners, this will continue but there will also be finance available too, to tie down a Broja or to get in a young player on a contract more quickly, rather than a loan or even to buy any player that we need if we had to, in an injury crisis for example. The recent interview with Solak shows that he will provide the financial support where needed but wants to carrying on with the same transfer policy that found Broja, Livramento and Salisu. Good, young players with a future career to earn will give more to our team than has beens like Ronaldo who just want a pay day.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2022 19:18]

I wish we had a player of Ronaldo’s ability.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 12:26 - Jan 29 with 1668 viewsScoot

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 08:19 - Jan 29 by saintwizzler

I wish we had a player of Ronaldo’s ability.

Me too. He still the best player utd have

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 12:45 - Jan 29 with 1656 viewsSaintsforeverj

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 12:26 - Jan 29 by Scoot

Me too. He still the best player utd have

But Man U have been very poor and are worse off in the league this year than they were last year? Ronaldo sulks and complains, affecting the team. He may have ability but he has hardly improved Man U. Good players don't help teams if they have an attitude problem.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 15:53 - Jan 29 with 1620 viewssaintwizzler

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 12:45 - Jan 29 by Saintsforeverj

But Man U have been very poor and are worse off in the league this year than they were last year? Ronaldo sulks and complains, affecting the team. He may have ability but he has hardly improved Man U. Good players don't help teams if they have an attitude problem.

They need a manager who will take no shit off him or indeed the other cocks at that club.
The Baby Faced Assassin and the one there now ain’t strong enough.
Ronaldo is a joy to watch.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 19:42 - Jan 29 with 1544 viewsKennington

It depends, doesn’t it? The current policy is fine for now but we all know it’s incredibly risky. The aim is surely not to buy gambles and punts but actually purchase proven players. Seems we’re a long way off that.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

I personally hope we carry on with our transfer policy (controversial) on 07:33 - Jan 30 with 1486 viewsScoot

In regards to Ronaldo, he's a great player working in a team that just hasn't clicked for whatever reason under numerous managers since Ferguson.
As for us we've always gambled on our transfers. It would be nice to be a club that can bring in ready made talent but thats not as good as knowing we paid little money or brought through a player then sold them for silly money like VVD, Oxlade Chamberlain & Walcot..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024