Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Cashman.. 18:52 - Jan 31 with 3212 viewsdale1968

Not getting a fair crack of the whip??
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/transfer-news/coventry-city-loa

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Danny Cashman.. on 19:11 - Jan 31 with 3033 viewsboromat

Seems to suggest he's staying with the comments of his representative being happy for him to stay.

Comment around adversity could ring true with other rumours commented on here recently about some personal issues.

Really hope he does kick on in the second half of the season. Odohs performance on Saturday might mean he gets an opportunity from the bench tomorrow.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Danny Cashman.. on 19:45 - Jan 31 with 2818 viewsTVOS1907

Danny Cashman.. on 19:11 - Jan 31 by boromat

Seems to suggest he's staying with the comments of his representative being happy for him to stay.

Comment around adversity could ring true with other rumours commented on here recently about some personal issues.

Really hope he does kick on in the second half of the season. Odohs performance on Saturday might mean he gets an opportunity from the bench tomorrow.

I read the adversity comment as being about him not playing many minutes.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Danny Cashman.. on 21:25 - Jan 31 with 2414 viewsboromat

Danny Cashman.. on 19:45 - Jan 31 by TVOS1907

I read the adversity comment as being about him not playing many minutes.

Maybe, maybe not. I just thought it was a bit of a strong word to use.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Danny Cashman.. on 21:57 - Jan 31 with 2289 viewsDaleFan7

It's an odd one with Cashman. He seems go contribute when on the pitch but isn't getting the game time. Obviously we don't see what goes on in training etc and RS might want to play our own players first when possible.

On Odoh, he may look good on the eye when making runs but at the end of the day he's made 30 appearances in all competitions and has 1 goal and 0 assists. Its not a good return.
Danny Cashman.. on 00:13 - Feb 1 with 2062 viewsShun

Danny Cashman.. on 21:57 - Jan 31 by DaleFan7

It's an odd one with Cashman. He seems go contribute when on the pitch but isn't getting the game time. Obviously we don't see what goes on in training etc and RS might want to play our own players first when possible.

On Odoh, he may look good on the eye when making runs but at the end of the day he's made 30 appearances in all competitions and has 1 goal and 0 assists. Its not a good return.

It’s a tricky one with Odoh. 1 goal and 0 assists is really not good enough for someone who’s played primarily as a winger/forward. However, there’s always the old adage that running at a defender with pace will terrify them, and I do believe Odoh causes a lot of panic in defences that might ultimately have led to a few chances/goals.
Danny Cashman.. on 08:53 - Feb 1 with 1790 viewsjonahwhereru

Danny Cashman.. on 00:13 - Feb 1 by Shun

It’s a tricky one with Odoh. 1 goal and 0 assists is really not good enough for someone who’s played primarily as a winger/forward. However, there’s always the old adage that running at a defender with pace will terrify them, and I do believe Odoh causes a lot of panic in defences that might ultimately have led to a few chances/goals.

I agree that his running at defenders does put the team on the front foot, and any second ball resulting from tackles happens further up the pitch. Refreshing to see for me rather than 15 passes to get it that far which used to be so prevalent in Dale’s tactics.
As for Cashman I hope his issues don’t drag him down. It can be difficult living away from your family if there is some turmoil within it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024