Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marketing 12:50 - Feb 5 with 1657 viewsD_Alien

Thought i'd have a look at the OS Who's Who section, and now that FF is no longer in the building, who's heading this up?

Didn't we employ someone a few weeks back as a kind of assistant head of marketing? I did wonder if that was to have someone in place to take up the role, given certain circumstances which have since transpired. But why no mention on the OS?

If the club had put out an advert for the role, might be more understandable but even then, every last assistant in every other department at the club is given a mention - and quite rightly, they're all valuable

Has one of the new directors got particular responsibility for this department? Could be we don't need to new Head of Marketing in that case. And tbf, the club are doing a pretty fine job, much improved since last June

For instance, there's now a push factor in getting emails out on matchdays to give potential fans every chance of making their way to the COA instead of doing something else

[Post edited 5 Feb 2022 12:53]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Marketing on 15:30 - Feb 5 with 1412 viewsboromat

Maybe they haven't appointed someone yet.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Marketing on 15:39 - Feb 5 with 1386 viewsD_Alien

Marketing on 15:30 - Feb 5 by boromat

Maybe they haven't appointed someone yet.

An appointment requires the position to be advertised, as per my post; even if it's an internal appointment (unlike Bottomley), unless the nature of the position itself changes, as with George Delves becoming our COO in place of a CEO, a change which was well-publicised

Anyroads, i've had a pm about it, so let's see

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Marketing on 16:10 - Feb 5 with 1301 viewsSuddenLad

A couple of previous threads referring to said person have been 'pulled' for some reason. Not sure why a change of staff should be shrouded in such secrecy.

It will have to remain a mystery.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Marketing on 16:57 - Feb 5 with 1193 viewsTomRAFC

Marketing on 16:10 - Feb 5 by SuddenLad

A couple of previous threads referring to said person have been 'pulled' for some reason. Not sure why a change of staff should be shrouded in such secrecy.

It will have to remain a mystery.

Whilst there was plenty of sensible reflection on those threads around the change of culture at the club, they were rightly pulled. Certain adjectives and speculations aren't something the moderators should have to watch out for.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Marketing on 17:11 - Feb 5 with 1157 viewsSuddenLad

Marketing on 16:57 - Feb 5 by TomRAFC

Whilst there was plenty of sensible reflection on those threads around the change of culture at the club, they were rightly pulled. Certain adjectives and speculations aren't something the moderators should have to watch out for.

I have no idea why they were 'pulled', but as you say, unfounded speculation isn't helpful and the moderators have to step in. Can't say that I read anything controversial, but I only read a couple of entries.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Marketing on 17:57 - Feb 5 with 1043 viewsblackdogblue

One of life’s mystery’s why FF has vanished, unlike the club not to make an announcement.

Will watch Vera on Sunday, might be on there 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024