Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Price of Football Podcast 14:35 - Feb 6 with 2929 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

Kieran Maguire & the POF pod have been brilliant covering the situation at Rochdale over the last 12 months, and today have just announced that all proceeds from their first ever live recording will go to the crowdfunding campaign.

Absolutely brilliant.

#UpTheDaleNotForSale

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Price of Football Podcast on 14:41 - Feb 6 with 2901 viewsHullDale

That's fantastic - what a gesture! He clearly isn't a fan of Southall either... who could forget this brilliant tweet?

Price of Football Podcast on 19:24 - Feb 6 with 2721 viewsRAFCBLUE

Magnificent gesture.

The other thing, the Price of Football podcast Twitter feed has nearly 75,000 followers.

That tweet has had significant engagement all of which adds to the publicity of the £130,000 that is needed to protect the Supporters Trust and unpaid volunteers who have had an action brought against them.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Price of Football Podcast on 21:09 - Feb 6 with 2579 views1907

I’ve got a lot of time for Kieran Maguire he is a proper chap. I listen to that podcast more than anything. The content is always interesting & enjoyable.

I’d imagine we will be getting a mention in tomorrows episode by the looks of it.

If you don’t listen then you should. Also if you rate the podcast with five stars it really helps in the polls. A small token but really important to them.

I noticed Simon Gauge on Linked In inviting them to Rochdale to host their next live session, so fingers crossed that’s something we see soon.
Price of Football Podcast on 11:41 - Feb 7 with 2296 viewsAtThePeake

Price of Football Podcast on 21:09 - Feb 6 by 1907

I’ve got a lot of time for Kieran Maguire he is a proper chap. I listen to that podcast more than anything. The content is always interesting & enjoyable.

I’d imagine we will be getting a mention in tomorrows episode by the looks of it.

If you don’t listen then you should. Also if you rate the podcast with five stars it really helps in the polls. A small token but really important to them.

I noticed Simon Gauge on Linked In inviting them to Rochdale to host their next live session, so fingers crossed that’s something we see soon.

Five star ratings for podcasts really do help...

Just saying.

Tangled up in blue.

Price of Football Podcast on 12:41 - Feb 7 with 2186 views1907

Appreciate its difficult for POF & they didn’t want to comment on the situation due to the legal proceedings but there was a great comment at the end of this mornings episode

“What’s happening at Rochdale is a stain on football”
Price of Football Podcast on 07:35 - Feb 9 with 1716 viewsJumeirahDale

Price of Football Podcast on 21:09 - Feb 6 by 1907

A very good friend of mine is Kieran's stepdaughter. He is a wonderful chap. I'll have her badger him until he comes by, he is certainly due several drinks on the house.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024