Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ponderings about Morton House 20:44 - Feb 6 with 2878 viewsJames1980

Are the Sacco's 'connected'? Seems strange that DVC choose to buy a company they started.
Also is the amount of profit the Sacco's made in the early years usual for concrete?
Also where did the £1.2 million appear from hopefully the relevant authorities are looking into this?
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 20:45]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:20 - Feb 6 with 2766 viewsdownunder

I have also heard you can make a lot of money selling the "hard stuff".
Ponderings about Morton House on 21:35 - Feb 6 with 2709 viewsJames1980

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:20 - Feb 6 by downunder

I have also heard you can make a lot of money selling the "hard stuff".

First Form Construction Ltd made a very impressive 500% return on capital employed in their first year of trading.

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:43 - Feb 6 with 2684 viewsHullDale

I think there are a lot of outstanding questions about Morton House and, if Mr Southall continues to write letters on their behalf, they will need to be answered in detail and in public - the scrutiny Mr Southall attracts from the wider football family feels unprecedented at our level.

Off the top of my head, I'd like to know.

- How did Andy Curran become an advisor for them? What was that relationship?

- Why haven't MH publicly distanced themselves from Andy Curran, following his proven aggravated breach of rule E3?

- How did Morton House come to have a working relationship with Alexander Jarvis?

- Why did Darrell Rose become a director before they tried their takeover? & leave straight after?

- How did a company with 2 employees move from £4286 in creditors to over £4,000,000 in one year?

- Why are Morton House not registered / properly regulated with regards to data protection etc, when they are seemingly in the payroll business?

- If Morton House is legitimately owned, and managed, by Faical Safouane - where is he? For a company with the money in those accounts he is totally invisible.

- Who are Morton House's customers? Do they have any customer testimony anywhere?

- Why have Morton House not personally released a statement to fans of Rochdale, setting out their intentions? If they have the best interests of the club at heart, why not show us their plan & intentions?

- If Morton House intended to take over and invest in Rochdale, and Mr Southall only came into the equation after they were being investigated by the EFL and planned to divest their shares, why were they seen together at Spotland in April? Were they actually a funding vehicle for Mr Southall all along?

- When did Morton House, Alexander Jarvis and/or Matt Southall first have contact with anybody employed by Rochdale AFC?
Ponderings about Morton House on 21:51 - Feb 6 with 2658 viewsjudd

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:43 - Feb 6 by HullDale

I think there are a lot of outstanding questions about Morton House and, if Mr Southall continues to write letters on their behalf, they will need to be answered in detail and in public - the scrutiny Mr Southall attracts from the wider football family feels unprecedented at our level.

- Why haven't MH publicly distanced themselves from Andy Curran, following his proven aggravated breach of rule E3?

- How did Morton House come to have a working relationship with Alexander Jarvis?

- Why did Darrell Rose become a director before they tried their takeover? & leave straight after?

- How did a company with 2 employees move from £4286 in creditors to over £4,000,000 in one year?

- Why are Morton House not registered / properly regulated with regards to data protection etc, when they are seemingly in the payroll business?

- If Morton House is legitimately owned, and managed, by Faical Safouane - where is he? For a company with the money in those accounts he is totally invisible.

- Who are Morton House's customers? Do they have any customer testimony anywhere?

- Why have Morton House not personally released a statement to fans of Rochdale, setting out their intentions? If they have the best interests of the club at heart, why not show us their plan & intentions?

- If Morton House intended to take over and invest in Rochdale, and Mr Southall only came into the equation after they were being investigated by the EFL and planned to divest their shares, why were they seen together at Spotland in April? Were they actually a funding vehicle for Mr Southall all along?

- When did Morton House, Alexander Jarvis and/or Matt Southall first have contact with anybody employed by Rochdale AFC?

I do believe Mr Southall has only passed on letters on behalf of Morton House, with whom he had reached an agreement to acquire 25% of the football club.

He's utterly irrelevant in the grander scheme and I am sure Morton House are instructing Sporran Law via Mr Souflane as the sole shareholder and one of two statutory directors.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:53 - Feb 6 with 2647 viewsHullDale

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:51 - Feb 6 by judd

I do believe Mr Southall has only passed on letters on behalf of Morton House, with whom he had reached an agreement to acquire 25% of the football club.

He's utterly irrelevant in the grander scheme and I am sure Morton House are instructing Sporran Law via Mr Souflane as the sole shareholder and one of two statutory directors.

Apologies - if that is the case, my first paragraph should read:

'I think there are a lot of outstanding questions about Morton House and, if Mr Southall continues to pass on letters on their behalf, they will need to be answered in detail and in public - the scrutiny Mr Southall attracts from the wider football family feels unprecedented at our level. '

All of my other questions remain the same.
Ponderings about Morton House on 22:10 - Feb 6 with 2607 viewsjudd

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:53 - Feb 6 by HullDale

Apologies - if that is the case, my first paragraph should read:

'I think there are a lot of outstanding questions about Morton House and, if Mr Southall continues to pass on letters on their behalf, they will need to be answered in detail and in public - the scrutiny Mr Southall attracts from the wider football family feels unprecedented at our level. '

All of my other questions remain the same.

It's quite alright to correct unintentional errors.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Ponderings about Morton House on 22:13 - Feb 6 with 2605 viewsRAFCBLUE

Ponderings about Morton House on 21:43 - Feb 6 by HullDale

Could be here all night with that list HullDale.

Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose are related by blood.

They are 3rd generation Irish and guess which Irish family name ties them all together?

Courtnell.

Curran came to a Dale game on 13th April 2021 vs Swindon Town where he was watching his lad, Taylor Curran play. He was seen on the car park by fans who were protesting against Bottomley.

On 29th April 2021 Curran came to Spotland again for the now infamous meeting with Bottomley, Jarvis and Southall.

Curran couldn't possibly allow the Swindon Town connection to be rumbled with Lee Power (as that is a breach of EFL rules in itself) so he lay low.

Morton House appointed Curran's family member and Darrell Rose on the bid vehicle. Records show that Rose was appointed to Morton House 2 days after the Spotland meeting.

Denise Courtnell was the key shareholder at this date alongside Darrell Rose - both family members of Curran.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

Bottomley helps Morton House put the deal together as far back as 29th April 2021 as was proven with the emailed presentation from the AGM that came back from Alexander Jarvis to a private investigator.

The only person who had that presentation was David Bottomley so he must have sent it to Jarvis. Bottomley and Jarvis are sighted together at that Spotland meeting on 29th April 2021.

Deal goes wrong as its not possibly to get over 50% without certain key shareholders selling so Curran comes back to be involved, probably at Jarvis' request and comes to meet club and Trust in early July. No mention at all of Southall at this stage.

Curran then goes and makes that homophobic slur at an EFL meeting on 29th July 2021.

Jarvis goes on record to the Daily Telegraph about the "hostile takeover" and outs Curran to Ben Rumsby on 5th August.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

EFL charge multiple parties on 16th August. Morton House refuse to cooperate.

Curran has to walk away and Rose has to resign from Morton House to create distance as Morton House is now linkable to Curran via the EFL's statement and Ben Rumsby's Daily Telegraph article.

Morton House even backdate the Companies House filings to May which must mean there is inconsistencies there with what they told the EFL on the 29th July.

The only unplayed person from the 29th April meeting at this point is Matthew Southall so he appears on 29th September claiming that he has a deal to buy 25% from Morton House.

He has never confirmed if he HAS actually done a deal and if he did he should have been at the EFL at this point. If he has done a deal there are a load of other EFL rules which have been broken.

Southall admits to the Trust in an Article on 1st October 2021 he knows Jarvis from 2020 when they worked at Charlton together, which he clearly did because they were together with Bottomley and Curran at Spotland on 29th April 2021, before the bid was launched.

Southall then threatens the club with the High Court as a non-shareholder at an EGM. Southall does not show up for the EGM, consistent with him not actually being a shareholder. No action is taken.

Morton House launch High Court action against the Trust and unpaid volunteers in January 2022. That sees the Trust and volunteers now crowdfunding to raise £130,000 to defend the action.

Southall writes to the Trust on 2nd February 2022 telling them that local and national press have been given a statement from Morton House. Nothing has so far been printed by the national or local press from Morton House.

Rest is well documented history.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 22:16]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Ponderings about Morton House on 22:42 - Feb 6 with 2545 viewsJames1980

Ponderings about Morton House on 22:13 - Feb 6 by RAFCBLUE

Could be here all night with that list HullDale.

Andrew Curran and Darrell Rose are related by blood.

They are 3rd generation Irish and guess which Irish family name ties them all together?

Courtnell.

Curran came to a Dale game on 13th April 2021 vs Swindon Town where he was watching his lad, Taylor Curran play. He was seen on the car park by fans who were protesting against Bottomley.

On 29th April 2021 Curran came to Spotland again for the now infamous meeting with Bottomley, Jarvis and Southall.

Curran couldn't possibly allow the Swindon Town connection to be rumbled with Lee Power (as that is a breach of EFL rules in itself) so he lay low.

Morton House appointed Curran's family member and Darrell Rose on the bid vehicle. Records show that Rose was appointed to Morton House 2 days after the Spotland meeting.

Denise Courtnell was the key shareholder at this date alongside Darrell Rose - both family members of Curran.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/03779852/fili

Bottomley helps Morton House put the deal together as far back as 29th April 2021 as was proven with the emailed presentation from the AGM that came back from Alexander Jarvis to a private investigator.

The only person who had that presentation was David Bottomley so he must have sent it to Jarvis. Bottomley and Jarvis are sighted together at that Spotland meeting on 29th April 2021.

Deal goes wrong as its not possibly to get over 50% without certain key shareholders selling so Curran comes back to be involved, probably at Jarvis' request and comes to meet club and Trust in early July. No mention at all of Southall at this stage.

Curran then goes and makes that homophobic slur at an EFL meeting on 29th July 2021.

Jarvis goes on record to the Daily Telegraph about the "hostile takeover" and outs Curran to Ben Rumsby on 5th August.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/08/05/efl-investigating-homophobic-slu

EFL charge multiple parties on 16th August. Morton House refuse to cooperate.

Curran has to walk away and Rose has to resign from Morton House to create distance as Morton House is now linkable to Curran via the EFL's statement and Ben Rumsby's Daily Telegraph article.

Morton House even backdate the Companies House filings to May which must mean there is inconsistencies there with what they told the EFL on the 29th July.

The only unplayed person from the 29th April meeting at this point is Matthew Southall so he appears on 29th September claiming that he has a deal to buy 25% from Morton House.

He has never confirmed if he HAS actually done a deal and if he did he should have been at the EFL at this point. If he has done a deal there are a load of other EFL rules which have been broken.

Southall admits to the Trust in an Article on 1st October 2021 he knows Jarvis from 2020 when they worked at Charlton together, which he clearly did because they were together with Bottomley and Curran at Spotland on 29th April 2021, before the bid was launched.

Southall then threatens the club with the High Court as a non-shareholder at an EGM. Southall does not show up for the EGM, consistent with him not actually being a shareholder. No action is taken.

Morton House launch High Court action against the Trust and unpaid volunteers in January 2022. That sees the Trust and volunteers now crowdfunding to raise £130,000 to defend the action.

Southall writes to the Trust on 2nd February 2022 telling them that local and national press have been given a statement from Morton House. Nothing has so far been printed by the national or local press from Morton House.

Rest is well documented history.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2022 22:16]

Cheers blue, I haven't been able to find the stuff linking the Sacco's and DVC other than her buying their company

Login to get fewer ads

Ponderings about Morton House on 03:05 - Feb 7 with 2391 viewsAlan_ADale

oh dear oh dear, faical soufane in a right mess here according to my legal eagle. letting matthew southall and a poor legal company lead you on... ha ha ha losers
[Post edited 7 Feb 2022 3:14]
Ponderings about Morton House on 08:12 - Feb 7 with 2243 viewsDale_4_Life

A lot of noise from Morton House and not much action.

Call the fookers out and bring it on we will NOT be bullied.

Typical bullying tactic and it's getting quite boring... Rochdale football club it's volunteer directors and the Trust are whiter than white and have done nothing that is wrong throughout this whole sorry saga.

Can Morton House say the same under oath in a Courtroom? We know and they know.. Morton House have gambled and lost its time for them to cut there losses and move on lesson learned.

Does anybody actually think this will get before a judge?
Ponderings about Morton House on 10:46 - Feb 7 with 2053 viewsDorkingDale

Ponderings about Morton House on 22:42 - Feb 6 by James1980

Cheers blue, I haven't been able to find the stuff linking the Sacco's and DVC other than her buying their company

Would Southall have to get EFL approval to buy 25% of shares? I assumed that the reason he was "buying" that amount was to keep it under the 30'%.

Appreciate that those shares haven't been officially transferred to Morton House but they did state their intention to off-load them when they refused to co-operate with EFL.

What EFL rules would be broken?
Ponderings about Morton House on 11:21 - Feb 7 with 1958 viewsJames1980

Ponderings about Morton House on 10:46 - Feb 7 by DorkingDale

Would Southall have to get EFL approval to buy 25% of shares? I assumed that the reason he was "buying" that amount was to keep it under the 30'%.

Appreciate that those shares haven't been officially transferred to Morton House but they did state their intention to off-load them when they refused to co-operate with EFL.

What EFL rules would be broken?

Are the shares Morton House's to sell?

Ponderings about Morton House on 13:10 - Feb 7 with 1778 viewsDorkingDale

Ponderings about Morton House on 11:21 - Feb 7 by James1980

Are the shares Morton House's to sell?

Well the last thing we heard was that the club hadn't received transfer forms.

They are currently not permitted to own more than 30% as they have not co-operated with the EFL, but are they permitted to own less than 30%?

The Yanks reckon they were paid last summer so I'm assuming the the rest of the outlaws were paid too.

It's a mess - and desperate people adopt desperate measures, as we are now seeing.
Ponderings about Morton House on 14:34 - Feb 7 with 1619 viewsJames1980

Ponderings about Morton House on 13:10 - Feb 7 by DorkingDale

They are currently not permitted to own more than 30% as they have not co-operated with the EFL, but are they permitted to own less than 30%?

The Yanks reckon they were paid last summer so I'm assuming the the rest of the outlaws were paid too.

It's a mess - and desperate people adopt desperate measures, as we are now seeing.

Does a shareholders name have to be on the confirmation statement for their shareholding to be valid?

Ponderings about Morton House on 14:37 - Feb 7 with 1606 viewsDaleiLama

Ponderings about Morton House on 13:10 - Feb 7 by DorkingDale

Assuming you are a member of the Trust, check your e-mail sent from it on 19/1/22.

Under "The Action", check point 7. This will clarify.

I don't want to copy any part of that or elucidate further in an open forum, as it may disadvantage our legal defence.

The only thing which I will add is shame on the EFL. A "not-fit-for-purpose" club, which doesn't look after its members. They leave that to fans. Shame on them.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ponderings about Morton House on 15:29 - Feb 7 with 1472 viewsDorkingDale

Ponderings about Morton House on 14:37 - Feb 7 by DaleiLama

Assuming you are a member of the Trust, check your e-mail sent from it on 19/1/22.

Under "The Action", check point 7. This will clarify.

I don't want to copy any part of that or elucidate further in an open forum, as it may disadvantage our legal defence.

The only thing which I will add is shame on the EFL. A "not-fit-for-purpose" club, which doesn't look after its members. They leave that to fans. Shame on them.

Thanks - had forgotten that.

A crazy situation, given that they don't have EFL approval......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024