Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton Trust 20:57 - Feb 9 with 2720 viewsUpTheDaleNotForSale

The Charlton Supporters Trust have shared the following article this evening:

http://www.castrust.org/2022/02/support-rochdale-fc-in-their-battle-with-southal

More than most other people in the world, they know what our volunteer directors and Supporters Trust are going through at the minute - they appear to have been a huge help over the last few months, and articles like this one can only help even further.

The spotlight is on what is happening to our club and our fans, and the footballing world is watching.

#UpTheDaleNotForSale
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 20:57]

Twitter : @DaleNotForSale Facebook : facebook.com/upthedalenotforsale

Charlton Trust on 21:05 - Feb 9 with 2685 viewsRAFCBLUE

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Charlton Trust on 21:08 - Feb 9 with 2672 viewsjudd

Absolutely superb by Charlton. Don't you just love 'em?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Charlton Trust on 22:25 - Feb 9 with 2473 viewsShun

Charlton Trust on 21:08 - Feb 9 by judd

Absolutely superb by Charlton. Don't you just love 'em?

It's a long way from that reamsoverse character! I have so much respect for them as a club and a fanbase after all this, and I suspect every Dale will fan will look at them so fondly in future.
Charlton Trust on 22:46 - Feb 9 with 2413 views100notout

I’ve had a lot of time for Charlton fans ever since many of them stayed behind to wait for the biffos result that kept us in league one. Despite us beating them they applauded us and joined in the celebrations.

Class fans

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Charlton Trust on 23:23 - Feb 9 with 2328 viewsDorkingDale

Charlton Trust on 22:46 - Feb 9 by 100notout

I’ve had a lot of time for Charlton fans ever since many of them stayed behind to wait for the biffos result that kept us in league one. Despite us beating them they applauded us and joined in the celebrations.

Class fans

Fond memories of the respect they showed to us at The Valley too....
Charlton Trust on 10:21 - Feb 10 with 2037 views1907

Charlton Trust on 22:46 - Feb 9 by 100notout

Class fans

And we had a great night with many of them in the Dale Bar later. I think there was a large group delayed their coach back they were having such a good time with us.
Charlton Trust on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 1743 viewsMoonyDale

They as a club and their fans are fast becoming my favourite club outside the Dale, they have been there and have been looking over the edge of oblivion...They fought their way back and are now fighting our corner alongside us and others...Massive respect and every ounce of it is deserved.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024