Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation 17:06 - Feb 21 with 1905 viewsJames1980

Afternoon folks, bit of an ask. Colleagues Son is working for his dissertation at uni and has a questionnaire to fulfill to complete and progress on course ..his numbers of uptake so far, unfortunately, are on low side. It's just a word remembering exercise & doesn't take too long, any help would be much appreciated! Link is: https://ntupsychology.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cZqrqqW9KoZGYvA

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 17:36 - Feb 21 with 1811 viewsSaxonDale

Done. Doesn’t take long at all- especially if your memory is as bad as mine!
Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 17:51 - Feb 21 with 1779 viewsNorthernDale

Done it, I know, I can be forgetful, but even I was shocked at my poor memory.
Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 1775 viewsnumber30

Done
Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 18:40 - Feb 21 with 1710 viewsblackdogblue

Done & by the last one had lost the will to live ….

Hope it helps him & best of luck in his degree 👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 19:15 - Feb 21 with 1650 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Done

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 19:22 - Feb 21 with 1626 viewsJames1980

Colleague says much appreciated.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 19:37 - Feb 21 with 1600 viewsNigeriamark

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 17:51 - Feb 21 by NorthernDale

Done it, I know, I can be forgetful, but even I was shocked at my poor memory.

Same here. Seemed a cinch when it started. would imagine I remembered about a third :-(
Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 00:34 - Feb 22 with 1323 viewswroughtironron

done
Login to get fewer ads

Nfr help for work mates son's dissertation on 11:24 - Feb 22 with 1180 viewsonedalefan

Done
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024