Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The last win at Ewood Park - History 14:34 - Feb 25 with 1409 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/57141
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 15:21 - Feb 25 with 1338 viewsMyke

Must say I was a fan of Josh Scowen and thought was treated a bit poorly at the end. But my goodness we have moved on somewhat since then - debating whether Jeff n Steph can play together or not - notions indeed! Meanwhile I saw Scowen playing recently (for Sunderland? Against Sunderland? Sunderland were definitely playing anyway) and he looked very limited indeed
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 17:03 - Feb 25 with 1221 viewsthemodfather

an absolute graveyard for qpr, ewood. would take a draw now. and no injurues!
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 18:03 - Feb 25 with 1142 viewsbollockchops

a game ill always remember as i took my eldest daughter and my mum , who at half time wanted a bovril which she then offered to eldest who had a sip and proclaimed " Its just bleeding gravy !" and spat it out !
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 22:31 - Feb 25 with 1023 viewsflynnbo

I was there that day. Spent the night in a CAMRA pub in a place called Whalley.
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 23:13 - Feb 25 with 994 viewsted_hendrix

The last win at Ewood Park - History on 22:31 - Feb 25 by flynnbo

I was there that day. Spent the night in a CAMRA pub in a place called Whalley.

We were there too drove up and drove home-been there a few times, Junction 30 of the M6 always seemed to be beset with bastard bloody roadworks.
Was there when we lost 1-0 and Flowers got sent off.

Timmy-----------------
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 23:39]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The last win at Ewood Park - History on 06:57 - Feb 26 with 945 viewsStreathamRanger

The last win at Ewood Park - History on 23:13 - Feb 25 by ted_hendrix

We were there too drove up and drove home-been there a few times, Junction 30 of the M6 always seemed to be beset with bastard bloody roadworks.
Was there when we lost 1-0 and Flowers got sent off.

Timmy-----------------
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 23:39]

Only time I've ever been to Ewood park was for that 2-0 win. Followed it up with a trip to Stockport for the 3-3. Great week!
The last win at Ewood Park - History on 08:07 - Feb 26 with 899 viewsurrrrssss

I was there when Alan Spratley was attacked by one of there supporters. we went on to win 1-0 !!!

a midweek game there was only about half a coachload of us !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024