Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? 14:23 - Feb 28 with 11607 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:16 - Mar 1 with 710 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:15 - Mar 1 by STID2017

You have made more than one
Pity your arrogance won't allow you to admit it and move on

Nope that’s you making another error by thinking you see one.

Like the time where you lied about me editing my post to make you look silly (turns out you made yourself look silly), or the time you said I was from Aberdare.

You are a walking error

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:17 - Mar 1 with 711 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:12 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Exactly
We did really well to reach the final,plus were really professional in the final

Yes Swans were fantastic up to the final and thoroughly professional like you say in the final, Swans conducted themselves and performed like a top team which at the time they were.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:17 - Mar 1 with 708 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:15 - Mar 1 by Whiterockin

I am just spending 10 minutes watching you make a fool of yourself again before I move on.

Well considering you have openly stated you agree he is an average manager.

I’ll just assume it’s your usual anti Dr P frustration showing.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:18 - Mar 1 with 705 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:17 - Mar 1 by trampie

Yes Swans were fantastic up to the final and thoroughly professional like you say in the final, Swans conducted themselves and performed like a top team which at the time they were.

Indeed, we were a good cup team.

Sadly our manager let us down in the league and paid with his job. Still has one of the worst league records in modern Swans history to this day.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:23 - Mar 1 with 685 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:16 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope that’s you making another error by thinking you see one.

Like the time where you lied about me editing my post to make you look silly (turns out you made yourself look silly), or the time you said I was from Aberdare.

You are a walking error

Trying to deflect from the mistakes you have made by bringing up what happened on other posts.
Very good, but doesn't lessen your glaring mistakes on this thread chum
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 15:24]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:25 - Mar 1 with 666 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:23 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Trying to deflect from the mistakes you have made by bringing up what happened on other posts.

He does it all the time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:25 - Mar 1 with 663 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:23 - Mar 1 by STID2017

No deflection needed, I’m just showing the level of bonkers you have gone to in recent weeks over your latest obsession.

But I’m still right that having among the worst league records in modern club history is not “great”. Just an obvious fact whether you like it or not.

You really are going to have to come to terms with it.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:26 - Mar 1 with 655 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:25 - Mar 1 by trampie

He does it all the time.

Of course, I’ll always state my case clearly when I’m obviously correct and won’t get swayed by people stamping their feet.

Laudrup still has one of the worst league records in modern club history.

Login to get fewer ads

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:30 - Mar 1 with 642 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:25 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

No deflection needed, I’m just showing the level of bonkers you have gone to in recent weeks over your latest obsession.

But I’m still right that having among the worst league records in modern club history is not “great”. Just an obvious fact whether you like it or not.

You really are going to have to come to terms with it.

I have backed the correct opinion however not claimed it as fact.
Unlike you have constantly insisted the " Laudrup is a bad league manager" as a fact, when it is only your opinion.
Otherwise you would be saying Tosh wasnt as good a league manager as some other managers ( which of course is plain silly )

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:32 - Mar 1 with 632 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:30 - Mar 1 by STID2017

I have backed the correct opinion however not claimed it as fact.
Unlike you have constantly insisted the " Laudrup is a bad league manager" as a fact, when it is only your opinion.
Otherwise you would be saying Tosh wasnt as good a league manager as some other managers ( which of course is plain silly )

If you have backed the right opinion then you will be able to prove that having one of the worst league records in modern club history is “great”… because by definition that is poor.

Tosh won three promotions and three cups, we take that into consideration as well as his PPG. Laudrup doesn’t have any longer term achievements, only 6 cup rounds (4 of which against lower league opposition - AND the benefit of playing a league 2 club in the final).

Good cup manager, poor league manager, average overall manager…. Hence he never managed anyone decent.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:39 - Mar 1 with 622 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:32 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

If you have backed the right opinion then you will be able to prove that having one of the worst league records in modern club history is “great”… because by definition that is poor.

Tosh won three promotions and three cups, we take that into consideration as well as his PPG. Laudrup doesn’t have any longer term achievements, only 6 cup rounds (4 of which against lower league opposition - AND the benefit of playing a league 2 club in the final).

Good cup manager, poor league manager, average overall manager…. Hence he never managed anyone decent.

Sorry mucker.
Don't have to prove opinions as they are just that?
You seem to be getting confused ?
If I said for example " IMHO Dr P is an arrogant twosser who lives in La La Land " then it may not be the nicest thing to say but you would have no redress in court.
However if I said "I know for a fact Dr P ..." then of course I am stating it is a fact and would need to prove it.
Big difference bud

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:41 - Mar 1 with 614 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:39 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Sorry mucker.
Don't have to prove opinions as they are just that?
You seem to be getting confused ?
If I said for example " IMHO Dr P is an arrogant twosser who lives in La La Land " then it may not be the nicest thing to say but you would have no redress in court.
However if I said "I know for a fact Dr P ..." then of course I am stating it is a fact and would need to prove it.
Big difference bud

Apology accepted.

As long as you are acknowledging your opinion is far from a fact then that’s okay I suppose. As you are accepting you may well be wrong.

Which you are of course.

His league record shows that, hence why mine is a fact.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:52 - Mar 1 with 600 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:41 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Apology accepted.

As long as you are acknowledging your opinion is far from a fact then that’s okay I suppose. As you are accepting you may well be wrong.

Which you are of course.

His league record shows that, hence why mine is a fact.

Not twisting this matey.
I have offered no apology or changed my opinion.
Just showing you thar you have now made four errors now
1 - Backed the wrong opinion about Laudrup being a poor league manager, thinking you would be backed by the majority, only to find out only a small minority felt the same as you
2 - Stated it is a fact when it is only an opinion
3 - Got confused and thought we had played 5 lower league teams including Bradford to win the Cup under Laudrup
4 - Thought I was apologising to you when in fact I clearly wasn't ( perhaps you struggle with your grasp of the English Language )
Best have a lie down. I think the pressure is getting to you

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:55 - Mar 1 with 595 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:52 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Not twisting this matey.
1 - Backed the wrong opinion about Laudrup being a poor league manager, thinking you would be backed by the majority, only to find out only a small minority felt the same as you
3 - Got confused and thought we had played 5 lower league teams including Bradford to win the Cup under Laudrup
4 - Thought I was apologising to you when in fact I clearly wasn't ( perhaps you struggle with your grasp of the English Language )

What’s being twisted?

1 - if I backed the wrong statement regarding Laudrup being a poor league manager, then you will have to prove that having one of the worst league records in modern club history is “great”. Because by definition that’s poor.

2 - having amongst the worst league record at a club is factually poor

3 - nothing was confused, you read it wrong and saw it as a chance to deflect. A bit like pretending I edited a post that you imagined. You tend to do this kind of thing when your ideas are exhausted, it’s a pattern.

4 - you said sorry, that’s enough for me.

You won’t win.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 15:57]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:05 - Mar 1 with 572 viewsbuilthjack

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:55 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

What’s being twisted?

1 - if I backed the wrong statement regarding Laudrup being a poor league manager, then you will have to prove that having one of the worst league records in modern club history is “great”. Because by definition that’s poor.

2 - having amongst the worst league record at a club is factually poor

3 - nothing was confused, you read it wrong and saw it as a chance to deflect. A bit like pretending I edited a post that you imagined. You tend to do this kind of thing when your ideas are exhausted, it’s a pattern.

4 - you said sorry, that’s enough for me.

You won’t win.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 15:57]

Still going strong at 3am your time. That's impressive.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:06 - Mar 1 with 568 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 15:52 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Not twisting this matey.

Dr P thinks his opinion is fact, he is deluded.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:07 - Mar 1 with 561 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:05 - Mar 1 by builthjack

Still going strong at 3am your time. That's impressive.

It’s not 3am in Aberdare silly and your mate isn’t a liar so it can’t be 3am.

Come on now, think.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:08 - Mar 1 with 559 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:06 - Mar 1 by trampie

Dr P thinks his opinion is fact, he is deluded.

Oh no, an opinion is definitely an opinion.

A fact however is a fact.

That’s why I like to try and stick to the facts, like Laudrup has one of the worst league records in modern history. Just the facts.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 16:09]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:28 - Mar 1 with 538 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:08 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh no, an opinion is definitely an opinion.

A fact however is a fact.

That’s why I like to try and stick to the facts, like Laudrup has one of the worst league records in modern history. Just the facts.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 16:09]

PPG is not as relevant as league position for reasons I outlined earlier in the thread and PPG per season in the Premier League is different to PPG in the Championship as the standard is different, it's the difference between a group race and a handicap in horseracing.
PPG is not counting cup performances and Swans excelled under Laudrup in the cups.

Michael Laudrup was the business as a Swansea City manager.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:37 - Mar 1 with 518 viewsbuilthjack

81%.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:41 - Mar 1 with 440 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:28 - Mar 1 by trampie

PPG is not as relevant as league position for reasons I outlined earlier in the thread and PPG per season in the Premier League is different to PPG in the Championship as the standard is different, it's the difference between a group race and a handicap in horseracing.
PPG is not counting cup performances and Swans excelled under Laudrup in the cups.

Michael Laudrup was the business as a Swansea City manager.

Of course it’s relevant, which is why he was sacked, which is why he’s never managed anyone decent. Carlos Carvalhal did better in the league, fact.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:43 - Mar 1 with 439 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 16:37 - Mar 1 by builthjack

81%.

81%

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:06 - Mar 1 with 423 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 21:41 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course it’s relevant, which is why he was sacked, which is why he’s never managed anyone decent. Carlos Carvalhal did better in the league, fact.

Laudrup was sacked because of PPG you say, I don't remember the chairman talking or the press talking about Laudrup been sacked for his PPG average over his Swansea City managerial career.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:12 - Mar 1 with 409 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:06 - Mar 1 by trampie

Laudrup was sacked because of PPG you say, I don't remember the chairman talking or the press talking about Laudrup been sacked for his PPG average over his Swansea City managerial career.

PPG is a reflection of performance. He was sacked for performance and his attitude and approach to management which was causing that poor performance.

PPG simply shows how bad that performance was. 33 points from the last 35 games. 0.91 PPG. Relegation form in many seasons.

Sharp decline after 6 months in the job. Standards dipped. Results dipped. Performances dipped. Players faith in him dipped. His attitude dipped. Results dipped.

Rightly sacked.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:15 - Mar 1 with 399 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:12 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

PPG is a reflection of performance. He was sacked for performance and his attitude and approach to management which was causing that poor performance.

PPG simply shows how bad that performance was. 33 points from the last 35 games. 0.91 PPG. Relegation form in many seasons.

Sharp decline after 6 months in the job. Standards dipped. Results dipped. Performances dipped. Players faith in him dipped. His attitude dipped. Results dipped.

Rightly sacked.

Oh so he wasn't sacked for his PPG average then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024