Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? 14:23 - Feb 28 with 11608 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:19 - Mar 1 with 529 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:20 - Mar 1 with 529 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:15 - Mar 1 by trampie

Oh so he wasn't sacked for his PPG average then.

Yep, performance - of which PPG shows the extent of.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:23 - Mar 1 with 518 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:20 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, performance - of which PPG shows the extent of.

Show me where Swansea City say Michael Laudrup was sacked for his PPG average ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:27 - Mar 1 with 515 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:23 - Mar 1 by trampie

Show me where Swansea City say Michael Laudrup was sacked for his PPG average ?

That’s what a league table and results are

What do you think they mean when they say “Swansea have only earned 33 points from the last 35 games” or whatever variation they use then? That’s showing how many points he managed to pick up in however many games.

0.94 PPG is exactly the same stat as 33 points in 35 games. Which you can read above ☝🏻
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 22:58]

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:28 - Mar 1 with 510 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:27 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s what a league table and results are

What do you think they mean when they say “Swansea have only earned 33 points from the last 35 games” or whatever variation they use then? That’s showing how many points he managed to pick up in however many games.

0.94 PPG is exactly the same stat as 33 points in 35 games. Which you can read above ☝🏻

So they did not mention PPG then.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:34 - Mar 1 with 499 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:28 - Mar 1 by trampie

So they did not mention PPG then.

So what you are saying is:-

if I say “we can’t live on the sun because it’s too hot” and scientists agree by saying “the high temperature makes it incompatible for human life”… you will say because they didn’t say the words “too hot” then I’m wrong.

33 points in 35 games is simply a different way of writing 0.94 PPG, it’s the same thing. One is a journalistic way so everyone understands, the other is a statisticians way hoping that he is speaking to someone clever enough to understand….

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:48 - Mar 1 with 481 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:19 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Oh so it was Jenkins who called for his sacking, then ?
That wonderful font of knowledge who appointed Monk ( who destroyed the Swansealona way ), as well as sanctioning many of the poor signings we saw after Laudrup left.
Wish you had said there were such great footballing brains involved.
Would have been no room for argument mun

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:50 - Mar 1 with 475 viewstrampie

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:34 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

So what you are saying is:-

if I say “we can’t live on the sun because it’s too hot” and scientists agree by saying “the high temperature makes it incompatible for human life”… you will say because they didn’t say the words “too hot” then I’m wrong.

33 points in 35 games is simply a different way of writing 0.94 PPG, it’s the same thing. One is a journalistic way so everyone understands, the other is a statisticians way hoping that he is speaking to someone clever enough to understand….

So nobody mentioned PPG then ?

Login to get fewer ads

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:51 - Mar 1 with 474 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:48 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Oh so it was Jenkins who called for his sacking, then ?
That wonderful font of knowledge who appointed Monk ( who destroyed the Swansealona way ), as well as sanctioning many of the poor signings we saw after Laudrup left.
Wish you had said there were such great footballing brains involved.
Would have been no room for argument mun

What do you mean he called for it? He was the chairman and joint owner, it was his decision which was collaborated with others.

Very little choice really after losing the dressing room, players calling the performances and tactics embarrassing (which they were), horrific prolonged form, less than a point a game spanning a seasons worth of games, swanning off to Paris and giving the players time off after a horrific display.

Like has been said many times, there is a good reason he hasn’t managed anyone decent. He has said management bores him and it absolutely shows.

Sorry you disagree with those facts but facts they shall remain.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:55 - Mar 1 with 468 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:51 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

What do you mean he called for it? He was the chairman and joint owner, it was his decision which was collaborated with others.

Very little choice really after losing the dressing room, players calling the performances and tactics embarrassing (which they were), horrific prolonged form, less than a point a game spanning a seasons worth of games, swanning off to Paris and giving the players time off after a horrific display.

Like has been said many times, there is a good reason he hasn’t managed anyone decent. He has said management bores him and it absolutely shows.

Sorry you disagree with those facts but facts they shall remain.

You posted the article not me
Towards the end it says Jenkins called for his sacking
What is unclear about that ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:55 - Mar 1 with 467 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:50 - Mar 1 by trampie

So nobody mentioned PPG then ?

That’s what 33 points in 35 games is.

A breakdown of how many points we got in a certain amount of games.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:59 - Mar 1 with 456 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:55 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s what 33 points in 35 games is.

A breakdown of how many points we got in a certain amount of games.

Clearly says it was Jenkins who made the call for him to be sacked.
So either the article is reliable or it isn't?
Cant pick and choose which bits of the article you want to believe

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:59 - Mar 1 with 452 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:55 - Mar 1 by STID2017

You posted the article not me
Towards the end it says Jenkins called for his sacking
What is unclear about that ?

Made the call for a clean break.

I.e he was the one to inform Laudrup his services were no longer wanted.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:01 - Mar 1 with 448 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:59 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Clearly says it was Jenkins who made the call for him to be sacked.
So either the article is reliable or it isn't?
Cant pick and choose which bits of the article you want to believe

What do you mean? Nothing is being “believed”.

We factually did have 33 points in 35 games.

I’ve just told you Jenkins was chairman and part owner, of course he was part of the decision making process to alleviate him of his duties.

What are you arguing about now exactly?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:17 - Mar 1 with 438 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 22:59 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Made the call for a clean break.

I.e he was the one to inform Laudrup his services were no longer wanted.

So in other words he made the call ( I.e. the decision in any language ) to sack him.
What's not to agree with ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:19 - Mar 1 with 436 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:17 - Mar 1 by STID2017

So in other words he made the call ( I.e. the decision in any language ) to sack him.
What's not to agree with ?

He was part of the decision making process yes.

He was the chairman and joint owner, they aren’t going to list everyone who was part of the process.

Again, what point are you arguing exactly? Do you even know anymore?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:24 - Mar 1 with 431 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:19 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

He was part of the decision making process yes.

He was the chairman and joint owner, they aren’t going to list everyone who was part of the process.

Again, what point are you arguing exactly? Do you even know anymore?

The article clearly reads it was Jenkins who made the call ( I.e the decision) to sack him
It is clear and in plain English for all to ser
What do you think it means - he telephoned him ?
Or are you just being obtuse again ?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:26 - Mar 1 with 429 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:24 - Mar 1 by STID2017

The article clearly reads it was Jenkins who made the call ( I.e the decision) to sack him
It is clear and in plain English for all to ser
What do you think it means - he telephoned him ?
Or are you just being obtuse again ?

Yep he was certainly part of the decision making process, as has been said, it’s not like they were going to name everyone involved.

He was part owner and chairman, he cannot make decisions like that without consultation, but was certainly part of the decision making.

What point are you making?

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:28 - Mar 1 with 427 viewsDr_Parnassus

Unanimous decision.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:31 - Mar 1 with 426 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:28 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Unanimous decision.

Not on the original article you posted though.
That is why you are duplicitous.
Jenkins was the Chairman as such would have been influential in his sacking

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:32 - Mar 1 with 424 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:31 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Not on the original article you posted though.
That is why you are duplicitous.
Jenkins was the Chairman as such would have been influential in his sacking

Which bit is duplicitous? You seem confused.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:39 - Mar 1 with 418 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:32 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Which bit is duplicitous? You seem confused.

Not confused
Just could see you were wrong then from out of the blue from a different source comes another quote
As I said duplicitous chum

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:42 - Mar 1 with 415 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:39 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Not confused
Just could see you were wrong then from out of the blue from a different source comes another quote
As I said duplicitous chum

Wrong about what?

I posted an article showing that media was mentioning our points return.

You turned that into a “Jenkins made the decision” thing, I still don’t understand your point. I sense you don’t either.

I explained he was certainly part of the process. You maintained it was just him.

I then showed you an article that focussed on the process of the sacking rather than making a lazy journalistic reference, which clearly stated it was a joint decision - of which Jenkins was a part of.

What point you are making or what relevance you think it has is anyone’s guess.

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:56 - Mar 1 with 408 viewsSTID2017

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:42 - Mar 1 by Dr_Parnassus

Wrong about what?

I posted an article showing that media was mentioning our points return.

You turned that into a “Jenkins made the decision” thing, I still don’t understand your point. I sense you don’t either.

I explained he was certainly part of the process. You maintained it was just him.

I then showed you an article that focussed on the process of the sacking rather than making a lazy journalistic reference, which clearly stated it was a joint decision - of which Jenkins was a part of.

What point you are making or what relevance you think it has is anyone’s guess.

Clearly it was Jenkins decision which the others agreed with.
The same Jenkins who proved himself to be incompetent in his role in appointing poor managers after Laudrup as well as making some awful signings
Please don't be obtuse

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:58 - Mar 1 with 403 viewsDr_Parnassus

How Do You Rate Michael Laudrup As A Manager For Swansea City ? on 23:56 - Mar 1 by STID2017

Clearly it was Jenkins decision which the others agreed with.
The same Jenkins who proved himself to be incompetent in his role in appointing poor managers after Laudrup as well as making some awful signings
Please don't be obtuse

Jenkins didn’t have the power to make such decisions, he was a minority shareholder. That’s not how companies work.

Nothing obtuse about not agreeing with you squire.

Joint decision.

But still don’t know what point you are making.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024