Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cannon 15:38 - Mar 24 with 5214 viewsboromat

Signs for Stockport!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Andy Cannon on 17:12 - Mar 24 with 5008 viewsdavidab2202

And probably on a damn sight more money than any of our midfielders
Andy Cannon on 17:28 - Mar 24 with 4962 viewsdingdangblue

It was pretty obvious when they hammered a very good Bolton side in the cup last November that Stockport meant business and were only heading 1 way. I'd imagine they'll be favourites for promotion up to League 1 next season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Andy Cannon on 17:42 - Mar 24 with 4916 viewsDalenet

Andy Cannon on 17:28 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

It was pretty obvious when they hammered a very good Bolton side in the cup last November that Stockport meant business and were only heading 1 way. I'd imagine they'll be favourites for promotion up to League 1 next season.

Yes they appear to mean business. We can only hope that their rise up the leagues this time around is based on money they have rather than cheating their way on debt last time. Still can't begrudge them league status given the size of the club and the size of their fanbase. If Owdum do fall out of the League, we'd at least still have a derby game next season.
Andy Cannon on 17:50 - Mar 24 with 4869 viewsEllDale

Andy Cannon on 17:12 - Mar 24 by davidab2202

And probably on a damn sight more money than any of our midfielders

We're one midfielder less as Ethan Brierley has gone out on loan to Spennymoor.
Andy Cannon on 19:12 - Mar 24 with 4627 viewsDalenet

Andy Cannon on 17:50 - Mar 24 by EllDale

Crikey. I was hoping we would give him a run out. He was used by BBM from time to time in League One - but Stockdale obviously doesn't think he is good enough for League Two.
Andy Cannon on 19:54 - Mar 24 with 4483 viewsdawlishdale

Good luck to him. shame he hasn't been given a chance here under RS, especially when considering some who play regularly.
Andy Cannon on 19:58 - Mar 24 with 4471 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Good player. Of all the young players to come through in recent times (last 5 years - including Matheson) I thought he was the best. Thought Hill didn’t manage him well at all.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 20:00]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Andy Cannon on 20:32 - Mar 24 with 4354 views1907

I’m really struggling with this. Really struggling. A couple of wins and we could be mathematically safe & finally able to play with some freedom with no pressure. What do we do? Loan our best (and unfortunately only) academy prospect to a mid table National League North team?

Another absolute clanger from the management team for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Andy Cannon on 21:06 - Mar 24 with 4261 viewskel

I’m probably completely wrong but I wonder if Brierley approached the manager and asked to go out and get some game time as we need experience at the moment with the situation we’re in and he realised he wasn’t going to feature.

I know that theory would deny some people the chance to have their regular pop at the manager though so let’s not think outside of the box too much eh.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 21:07]
Andy Cannon on 21:07 - Mar 24 with 4257 viewstodmordendale

I enjoyed watching Andy Cannon. Aggression, skill, determination and never stopped running.
I agree with you Big Dave, Badly managed by Hill and the club.
They preferred Brad Inman and Jordan Williams. ‘Nuff said.
Andy Cannon on 21:15 - Mar 24 with 4223 viewsTVOS1907

Andy Cannon on 21:07 - Mar 24 by todmordendale

I enjoyed watching Andy Cannon. Aggression, skill, determination and never stopped running.
I agree with you Big Dave, Badly managed by Hill and the club.
They preferred Brad Inman and Jordan Williams. ‘Nuff said.

To be fair, Cannon was in and out of the team for many years before those players arrived.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Andy Cannon on 23:54 - Mar 24 with 3978 viewspioneer

Could we loan out the manager until the end of the season?
Andy Cannon on 23:56 - Mar 24 with 3972 viewsmikehunt

Did anyone catch Radio Noblot the other night, interviewing a couple of Stockport fans? They already think they are going to get six points off us. (Have to be in the same division first).

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Andy Cannon on 02:35 - Mar 25 with 3900 viewsnordenblue

Andy Cannon on 23:56 - Mar 24 by mikehunt

Did anyone catch Radio Noblot the other night, interviewing a couple of Stockport fans? They already think they are going to get six points off us. (Have to be in the same division first).

Some of them do appear all jonny big bollox again, it would be a real shame if/when their backer suddenly stops chucking endless amounts at them
Andy Cannon on 06:40 - Mar 25 with 3815 viewsdingdangblue

I think we will just stay up. 😲

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Andy Cannon on 09:37 - Mar 25 with 3602 viewsAtThePeake

Andy Cannon on 21:15 - Mar 24 by TVOS1907

To be fair, Cannon was in and out of the team for many years before those players arrived.

And tbf, Andy Cannon was a central midfielder and those two players were wingers.

Tangled up in blue.

Andy Cannon on 09:51 - Mar 25 with 3545 viewsdiver

Yes I listened to Calvin Andrew’s excellent commentary on the Oldham v Sutton game I think he would make a great manager for someone!!
Andy Cannon on 13:28 - Mar 25 with 3260 viewstodmordendale

I believe Andrews likes the band Elbow.
Andy Cannon on 13:42 - Mar 25 with 3234 viewskel

Andy Cannon on 13:28 - Mar 25 by todmordendale

I believe Andrews likes the band Elbow.

Andrews?

Are we still doing this?
Andy Cannon on 13:47 - Mar 25 with 3214 viewsnordenblue

Andy Cannon on 09:51 - Mar 25 by diver

Yes I listened to Calvin Andrew’s excellent commentary on the Oldham v Sutton game I think he would make a great manager for someone!!

Funny how folk interpret things differently, I thought he was very well spoken and seems a nice fella for sure, just not sure about the need for all the buzz words they all seem to be full of recently from the same school of bullshit.

His numerous complaints that Oldhams strikers should be finishing better for a forward player in that position kind of took the biscuit a little bit too.
Andy Cannon on 13:48 - Mar 25 with 3207 viewsnordenblue

Andy Cannon on 13:42 - Mar 25 by kel

Andrews?

Are we still doing this?

Thought he was back at Birmingham....
Andy Cannon on 16:20 - Mar 25 with 3002 viewsDaleiLama

Andy Cannon on 02:35 - Mar 25 by nordenblue

Some of them do appear all jonny big bollox again, it would be a real shame if/when their backer suddenly stops chucking endless amounts at them

The team'd have to get the coach to away games again then.

[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 16:21]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024